KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » james potter and the wolfish secret

james potter and the wolfish secret
Started by: harrypotterrocs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
harrypotterrocs

James glared at Proffessor Mcgonnigal but restisted the urge to say anything. James found him-self 20 miniuts later turning match sticks into pins wich James found extremily easy, him and sirius managed to complete theres by the end of the lesson.
'Well it wasnt exactly hard was it',said James walking out of class with a huge stack of home-work.
'No mate it was well easy'said Sirius.
'I still cant believe that i diddnt even manage to change the match at all.' Said Lupin
'Dont worry mate'said sirius bracingly,'It dosant matter by the way are you feeling alright.?' he added.
James could see what Sirius meant he looked very tired and had big bags underneath his eyes.
'Yeah course im fine' he said not meeting their eyes'Anyway we better hurry Potions starts soon.'
The rest of the day was pretty boring and James was actually begining to look foward to his detetion.
'At least its somthing to do.' he told Sirius.
So at 5:00 James rushed out of the commen room and down to mcgonnigals office.
'Your late potter' she said as she closed the door.
'Yeah I know Proffessor',he said brightlyshe paused for a moment and then said you will be writing lines tonight.
'Will I Wow that sounds exciting'he said in a fasley cheery voice
'Mr Potter stop ansering backl and get on with it' she barked

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 02:03 PM
harrypotterrocs is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterrocs a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterrocs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

this is great

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 05:15 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterrocs

James thought he had written at least one-hundred '
I will not back-chat the teacher'
before Mcgonnigal said
'Ok James you can now go'
James got up to leave.
'By the way good work in transfiuration today not many first-years can complete turning a match into a pin by the first lesson'.
'Thanks'
James Truded along the corridor and straight into a girl.
'Do you mind!' she yelled
'Sorry its-'He looked up to find the prettyiest girl he had ever seen in his life she had long ginger hair and soft emerald eyes.
'Its ok but llok where you are going in futer'she said and walked off.
James spent the rest of the walk to the commen room thinking about girl and it wasnt until he clambered into the commen room and walked over to Sirius and Peter that he forgot about her.
'Hi mate detention any good' asked sirius
'Allright i spose weres Lupin?' asked James who had only just realised he wasnt there.
'Im not really sure he said somthing about his gran being ill but he was in such a rush that i diddnt really understand him.'
'What hes gone not for good though'
'Oh yeah he decided he'd had enough and packed he bags and left' Said Sirius sarcasticly.
Peter giggled.
James sighed and got out his Homework.
'Spose I better do this then' He said
'Dont worry mate iv finished here you can copy mine' Sirius handed him his homework.
'Cheers mate hey guess what i bumped into this girl earlier'
'Wow theres Girls at this school' said sirius in mock amazment
James ignored him and continued
'Yeah well i dunno i just guess' he stopped
'You guess you fancy here'Said Sirius trying to hold back his laughter .
'Well yeah i spose i do' said james qeutly.
'Well then why diddnt you ask her out?'
'I would of but she kind of like walked away'
The conversation went on until James managed to get through all his homework by wich time it was 10.40.
'Right i am going to bed i dunno about you but i am shattered'
'Yeah so am i mate'said sirius and he followed James to the dormatory.
The next morning James woke up to Peters snores. He looked at Lupins empty bed then at siriuses sleeping form.
'I wounder' he thought.
he crept silently to Siriuses bed and drew his wand.
'Augamenta' he said and a jet of watercame out of his wand and landed on sirius who woke with a start.
'James you what the!' he said
'Good moring Sirius Just testing out a charm i learnt.' he said laughing.
'You wait',Said sirius who has begain to see the funny side and was also laughing.
'For what?' James asked as Peter roared with laughter

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 06:08 PM
harrypotterrocs is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterrocs a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterrocs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterrocs

Jame , Sirius and Peter went down to break-fast 20 miniuts later with sirius now bone dry, [They had managed to find the correct drying curse']
'hey look Sirius theres the girl I was on about',said james excitedly pointing to he red-headed girl he had seen last night.
'So why not try asking her out?' asked sirius
'ok', said james and he got up and strode towards her putting his hand through hos hair as he did it.
'Hey sorry about last night whats your name'he said quickly.
The girl glared at him and then said'Lily Evans why?'
'Evans will you go out with me ',He asked
'No way' She said
'But why?' He asked confused ignoring her giggling friends.
'I havent got time for boys and especially not for a boy like you.'she answered and walked away.
James walked back to the gryffindor table very disapointed
'So what did she say' asked Sirius.
'No' Said james
'Ah dont worry mate shes probibly playing hard to g-'
'Hey look theres lupin' said Peter suddenly pointing to the entrance.
Sure enough lupin was walking down the corridor and to the gryffindor table
'Hey Lupin mate were have you been?' asked james forgetting Lily at once.
'Um I have been to visit my gran in St Mungos she was quite ill but shes beetter now' he answered
'Oh right' Said Sirius not sounding 100 percent convinced, ' Well its flying with the slytherins next so we'd better hurry'
'Yes! im exelant at flying pity its witih the slytherins though'
Peter, Sirius and Lupin and James all walked out of the hall and onto the place were flying lessons were held.
'Welcome to your first flying lesson I am Madam Hooch and I will be teaching you how to fly.'
'Well normally thats what flying instructers teach' whispered James.
Peter and Sirius sniggered but Lupin gazed up at madam Hooch pretending not to hear anthing.;
'Right now first of all I would like you to mount your brooms by saying up, once you have got on you broom I would like you to rise up a cople of feet and comes taight back down' she said in one long breath.
She blew her whiste and instantly the only noise you could hear was up.
James managed to do it on his first go and Sirius on his second Peter and Lupin were having problems.
'How do you do it?' asked lupin whos broom was moving about ont he ground.
'I dunno really im just good' answered James who was rising into the air.
James knew that he was supposed to come staight back down but he had no intentions to. James flew higher and higher and begain circling round the team doing dives.
Everyone seemed impressed apart from two people Lily Evans and madam Hooch.
'Mr Potter come back down here this instant' she screamed
'I cant hear you Proffessor speak up' he called
Sirius who was laughing his head of got on his broom and came to Join james.
'Well if you get detion your not doing it by yourself again' he said.
'Cheers mate' replied james.
They circled round the pitch another four times befor they decided they had,had enough.
'Mr Potter and Mr Black that is the worst behavear from first years i have ever seen you wait here why I go and get the headmaser' she said
'Ok' answered James happlily as she walked off.
While she was gone James spotted a boy in the croud who he did not like the look of. He had a darke greasy curtain of hair and a hook shaped nose. He apeared to be laughing at james.
'oi you whats so funny?' james asked him.
'Oh nothing really just that this will be your seconed detetnion' he answered.
'So why is that so amusi-' James was cut off in mid-scentance.
'Mr Potter, Mr Potter Mr Black please step this way' said a very calm voice it was dumbledore.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:54 AM
Madedd101

when u gonna right some more

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 05:32 PM
Madedd101 is currently offline Click here to Send Madedd101 a Private Message Find more posts by Madedd101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

It's great!!! Post soon!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 12:12 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
devifire

good story keep it up

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 07:28 PM
devifire is currently offline Click here to Send devifire a Private Message Find more posts by devifire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterrocs

James and Sirius followed Dumbledore up to a very odd looking room covered in strange looking instruments and portraits.
'So Mr Potter it apperars you find it necassary to copletely ignore teachers instructions and do the oppisite
'Yeah i do how did you know?' he said
Dumbledore did not answer James but turned to Sirius
'So Mr Black I understand that you feel you have to acompany James in detention'
'Well Its better than him getting board isant it.' he answered.
Dumbledore looked at them both then said,
'Right then you will both lose 25 house points a apeace nd be put in detion for a week.'
James srugged then said,
'Fine who with?'
'Me'
'

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 04:13 PM
HPRox90
Auror

This is great!!! Post soon!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 11:51 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterrocs

'Well You really shouldnt of done it-'
'Oh be quiet lupin your supposed to be consoling us'
It was the next day and James Sirius, peter and lupin were sitting in the commen room
'Yeah but im just trying to say your lucky you werent expelled'
'Lucky were not lucky do you fancy spending an hou locked up in an office doing deadly chores' said Sirius
'No but how do you know that your doing chores' asked lupin
'what else would we be doing' asked James.
'Hey James mate were late for dumbledores detention'
'oh' said James and he and sirius ran off.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 03:43 PM
HPRox90
Auror

Excellent!! Please post soon!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 08:46 PM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Hey! I m new to this thread. The story is very good.Kindly post soon. smile smile smile

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 03:00 PM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

you haven't written from a long time. When r u going 2 write more?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:20 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterrocs

5 miniuts later James and sirius found themselves in Dumbledores office
Good evenng Mr Potter, Mr Black today you will be helping me to file these papers' Dumbledore gestured towards a stack full of papers.
'Without magic'
James and sirius looked at each other and then begain to file the papers.
It was boring work and it wasnt for another two hours that dumbledore exused them.
'Have fun?' asked peter when they were back in the commen room.
'Yeah it was great' lied James.
'Weres lupin?' asked sirius who had noticed he wasnt there.
'Oh he disapeared again i dunno were he's gone' answered peter.
'Oh right,' said sirius turning to face the window.
James turned round to, then it clicked he looked at sirius.
'You dont reckon he a-'
'Werewolf yeah' said sirius.
Peter gasped 'no he cant be.'
'It makes sence doesant it i mean he disapeards mysteriously, he's allways looking ill before he disapears.' said James.
'Yeah it does make sense theres no other option were gonna have to talk to him when he gets back.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 04:12 PM
yoda545
jedi

good keep up with the ngood work

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 09:39 PM
yoda545 is currently offline Click here to Send yoda545 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

please keep up the good work.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 03:26 PM
harrypotterrocs

Lupin arrived late the next day during Herboligy.
'Hi Guys',he said,'My mum wanted to take me to this um..place'
James and Sirius nodded knowing he was lying.
That afternoon James knew it was time to ask Lupin.
'Hey Lupin mate' he said
'Yeah' said Lupin looking up from his homework.
'You know you keep disapearing once a month' said Sirius.
'I dont disapear once a month' he said suddenly looking uneasy' I just go sometomes when i need to thats all.'
'Lupin mate you dont need to cover up its obvious you a-' He lowered his voice ' werewolf'
Lupin opened his mouth to argue but realised that he friends knew the truth and were not going to be discouraged from it.'
'Fine I am, but who told you?' He said after a while.
'No-one told us mate we guessed but how did it happen?' Asked Sirius.
Lupin took a deep breath and began to explain.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 03:49 PM
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

its really good

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 04:56 AM
WldGrnAgel is currently offline Click here to Send WldGrnAgel a Private Message Find more posts by WldGrnAgel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterrocs

thanx i no i have not written 4 ages but iol post soon p.s sign up to this site.

www.powerpets.com/signup.asp?rfID=538494

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 12:56 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

post more i actually like your story!!!!!!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 10:35 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote