KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » RPG Final fantasy

RPG Final fantasy
Started by: Freak2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (230): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freak2
Restricted

Account Restricted

RPG Final fantasy

This is the rpg of final fantasy.
Please Fill out the Form.

Name:
Weapons:
items:
Your story:

for me it is:

Name: James Liming
Weapons: Buster Blade (ff7 cloud's main wep.), And a magnum.
items: none

My Part: Walks into Midgar and feels the pain and death that was brought to this land. Goes to the nearest town and asks the local merchant what happend here. he said " Well If it wasnt for that group uhhh..What were they called? Oh yes AVALANCHE. They saved us all about 6 or 7 years ago." I see. I walked out of the shop and i looked up this so called group AVALANCHE. It showed 4 names:

Names: Cloud, Barret, Tifa, RedXIII

I then checked where they all were. It seem that Cloud was living in his home town Nibleham. I searched there and i found him but there were too many people for me to get to him so i waited and i ran into someone i had never met.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:26 AM
Freak2 is currently offline Click here to Send Freak2 a Private Message Find more posts by Freak2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Name: Alagos
Weapons: Long sword
items: none
Your story: I am the most feared; I travel swift and light. I don't always succeed, but when I do, I get paid real well. Lately I've come into trouble with a gang who thought they would be smart. One got real cheap and attacked from behind, and from then on I don't remember. I've been wandering around trying to get back my memory...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:31 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

Does this have permission?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:04 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

name:heather
ocuppation:a healing sage
weapons: a buster sword that has angel wings on the handel and a devil's tail at the end of the sword.
items:revive,and 3 potions
my story:i walked into nibleham, unaware of what i might find, i saw cloud there, i frowned and walked towards the frist store i saw, i went in and asked the owner if he had heard and news, "no" he siad. so i walked out. then i ran into someone i have never even met before.

omg I love this thanks Kal of Krypton! your the best!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:25 PM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freak2
Restricted

Account Restricted

James says hi to the girl who is asking him about the new and also says: "i just came here to see cloud to ask him where sephiroth has gone to in my fathers dicovery journel he is still alive and i think cloud is hiding something.."

is war really the answer?... yes

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 12:57 AM
Freak2 is currently offline Click here to Send Freak2 a Private Message Find more posts by Freak2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Alagos was tired of dealing with failure far too many times. He was slowly declining from being the very best, to the worst. if he didn't do something soon, then he wouldn't have anything left to his name.
Man1: Are you sure you can handle this?
Alagos: If you don't stay out of my way, you'll meet the end of my blade. Do you understand?
Alagos walked away from the man, and left the town. He had a new job and a fresh start. He was to find a group of thieves in the nearby village and kill them. They were causing too much trouble for the thief lord.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 01:05 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freak2
Restricted

Account Restricted

me: hold on a second ms.
i walk over to alagos right outside nibleham.
Me: You! You must be alagos! The so called wanderer of death! *I draw my sword* Do not come here starting trouble!!! You assasinated my Brother and now it is my turn!!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 04:15 AM
Vidina
What to write?

Does this RP have permission??

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 05:57 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

i ran over to where james was talking to a guy named alagos.
meembarrasmentk..wat the heck is going on here?i came here to deal with my past problem and to find myself this is whee all my problems started and this is where they end! i have to talk to cloud.so wats going on?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 12:22 PM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

i saw alagos looking at me like i was crazy
me: *i pull out my sword* look i'm not here to fight ok im here to find out wat went wrong in my past to make me so short tempered. besides the only person who knows is my father....sephrioth... before you say anything i'm nothing like him i'm not evil im good...and the only way to find him is to talk to cloud...he knows where sephrioth is and i have to find him.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 12:48 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Alagos: I don't fight unless i deem it necessary, so back off, before you get me mad.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 06:39 PM
Freak2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me: OH im so scared why did you kill my brother gregory!?
*slashes at you with my sword*

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 11:39 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

*let myself get hit with the blade.*
Hurt me all you want. you don't know the whole story behind it.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 11:44 PM
Freak2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me: OH YEA!? WELL THEN TELL ME!!!
*throws down sword and pulls my magnim*
Me: TELL ME OR DIE!!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 11:54 PM
Freak2
Restricted

Account Restricted

*aims my gun straight at your face*

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 11:56 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Alagos: Look like i said...hurt me all you want. for if i die...then you will never learn the truth. Now is suggest that you lower your weapon, before you see what i can really do.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 12:04 AM
Freak2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me: BRING IT *shoots you in the leg making you fall down and scream in pain*
Me:im a trained theif and a warrior. Do not think i am worthless!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 12:05 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

He quickly gets back up.
Alagos: I am trained to feel nothing. True i will be hurt, but i do not feel it.
He quickly starts running up to James and cuts his magnim.
Alagos: I suggest you stop before i kill you.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 12:09 AM
Freak2
Restricted

Account Restricted

embarrasment
Me: how dare you
*picks up my sword and we get into a major sword fight*
it seems we have the same skills with a blade eh?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 12:11 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Alagos: not bad...but i could've killed you earlier. but of course i have found my equal with a blade.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 12:19 AM