KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Ron and hermione (let ur imagination run wild)

Ron and hermione (let ur imagination run wild)
Started by: padmeXskywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

to dance an said "tehe giant bunny" AND THEN HUGGED IT

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 02:34 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 02:52 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
milion888

turned back to her human form and said "What a nasty turn of events!"

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 07:55 PM
milion888 is currently offline Click here to Send milion888 a Private Message Find more posts by milion888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

then she turned into a cockroach and Ron stepped on it

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:18 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

"Ewe!" Ron said. "What did I just step in?"

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:18 AM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

OH MY BLOODY GOD..I STEPPED ON MY SISTER! tHEN RN STARTED TO CRY BUT THEN GINNY..

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:39 AM
milion888

turned into a sqweeshed cockroach and died

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:03 AM
milion888 is currently offline Click here to Send milion888 a Private Message Find more posts by milion888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hermione_Roxs

Then she came back to life "Hahahaha I fooled you" and she started laughing uncontrollably. The Ron.........

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 12:00 PM
Hermione_Roxs is currently offline Click here to Send Hermione_Roxs a Private Message Find more posts by Hermione_Roxs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

started to run after Ginny crying,"You fool" but bumped into Hermione.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 05:54 PM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hermione_Roxs

"Watch where you are going" Hermione yelled "sorry I was runny after Ginny" Ron said Then Harry came in and.............

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 08:10 PM
Hermione_Roxs is currently offline Click here to Send Hermione_Roxs a Private Message Find more posts by Hermione_Roxs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
milion888

started doing the happy dance, and he was going like "Do the happy dance/ Do the happy dance/ Do the happy dance (...)" and then he fell on the floor and had a seizure (it was horrible, he was shaking and stuff and something was coming out of his mouth)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 10:00 PM
Hermione_Roxs

"EWWWWW" Hermione said. Then Dumbledore came in and said "Hey whats happenin?"
"Something is wrong with Harry" Ginny said "Indeed" He replied and then he.............

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 12:01 AM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

went up to Harry and burped. Harry awoke and everyone was staring at him in disguist. He asked "What's everyone looking at?"
Then he turned around and looked in the mirror. His face was green "AHHHHH"

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 12:16 AM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

and lips were blue.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:42 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
milion888

Meanwhile, Snape was practicing some stripper moves on the pole in his office.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:15 PM
Hermione_Roxs

Then Snape gave Dumbledore a lap dance. Meanwhile "How did this happen?" Harry asked. Hermione daid "Well..........

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 11:27 PM
Hermione_Roxs

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hermione_Roxs
Then Snape gave Dumbledore a lap dance. Meanwhile "How did this happen?" Harry asked. Hermione daid "Well..........

When I said Hermione daid. daid should be said

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 11:28 PM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

you could have used edit...

"well..." as she finshed her sentence she was alarmed by crookshanks in a top hat like abe lincoln and she started dancing

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 11:50 PM
Hermione_Roxs

I know I forgot angel

Then Everyone laughed. Then Dumbledore came in and started doing the moon walk. Then Ginny said...........

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 02:52 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"cool!" so she imitated dumbledore

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:28 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote