KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Ron and hermione (let ur imagination run wild)

Ron and hermione (let ur imagination run wild)
Started by: padmeXskywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"your imagination is running very wild....." ron said, blushing.
harry laughed. "if i know, you really want that to happen!!!"

go on smile

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 08:45 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Ron's face fell, "But I'm just too chicken to come out and say it... I don't know how." Harry replied with a smile, "Just make sure the mood is light so that you aren't tense, joke around with her and flirt a little. Ask her when you feel most at ease mate!" Just as Harry finished his sentence he turned his head into the fire, "Ah, we are about to eat! I'll talk to you soon Ron okay, good luck." And with that there was a pop and Harry wasnt' there anymore. Ron slumped into the nearest armchair to ponder.

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 10:21 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

Hermione walks in

"Hey ron."
"Um... Hi...."
"Can you believe that there is a Halloween Ball"
Ron stares at her
"Well. who are you going to go with, Ron"
"I don't know,"
"Well I'm going with Victor Krum"
"WHATTTTTTT??"
"Wow, Ron, It was a joke"
"I gotta go"
"Why?"Hermione asked
"I gotta go pee"

please go on

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 10:51 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
hello

quote: (post)
Originally posted by padmeXskywalker
Oddly enough EVERYBODY (including Harry) go home for christmas. t RoEveryone that is apart from Ron and hermione. They are the only two pupils at school.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by danagrint
"Can you believe that there is a Halloween Ball"

First of all, a Bumping party that will be, with 3 people. Second, How is there going to be a halloween ball during the X-mas break? What the f**k?

Other than that........

Hermione swiftly said "Well, would you like to-", but Ron had Gone. She sighed and sank into a chair.

ok im back whaddup fellas

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 03:49 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

I didn't know it was christmas break sorry. So let's turn that into a new years eve party then?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 05:07 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Crookshanks climbed up on to Hermione's lap and rubbed his head against her arm. Hermione petted him and asked "Is it just me, or is Ron acting very odd?"

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:21 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Ron left the common room and stopped just outside the portrait hole, unsure of where to go next. "I'm such an idiot..." he said as his clapped his hand to his forehead.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:58 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

I'll help:

"I should of asked her to the dance. What if I go back into the common room and ask her."
"Yeah I'll go back and ask her."
As he was entering the common room Hermione was still there.

"Hermione, I was wondering if..................."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 09:42 PM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

*just say it*
"I was wondering if you would like to go to the dance with me?"
"Wow, really"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 09:58 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"Er.....no, I'm just joking."

"Ron, you're breaking my heart."

"So you'd be willing to go with b?"

"Of course! I'd love to!"

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:49 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

The Christmas Break is over and everyone comes back, exicted about the Ball.

"Hey, Hermione, What are you doing?"
"Studying"
"Did you here, about neville and luna?"
"Oh, yeah they were snogging each other"
"Can I show you something?"
"Um.. Sure"

Ron leads her to an empty classroom
Ron leans in to kiss Hermione...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:05 PM
Brunette Angel

Hermione's heart skips a beat, "Ron.." she breathes.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 09:51 PM
kooldudz13

hello ron!! cries harry cheerily from just inside the door

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 09:18 AM
kooldudz13 is currently offline Click here to Send kooldudz13 a Private Message Find more posts by kooldudz13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Ron nearly jumped out of his skin and Hermione shrieked. Harry quickly said, "Oh! I'm so sorry guys, i'll meet up with you later!" and then he turned on his heel and streaked away.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 10:17 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Ron rolled his eyes. "Harry is such ah... anyway...." Ron turned to Hermione but she's not there..

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 03:05 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"Hermy? Hermy, where are you?" Ron storms after harry. "Bloodly hell Harry! You scared her off!"

"Sorry Ron. Just thought I'd say hi to you two. Didn't have a bloody clue that you two were snogging." Harry looked somewhat depressed and messier than usual.

"Why'd you have to burst in at that bloody minute?!?!?!?" Ron shouted at him

"Didn't mean it Ron.... Ginny broke up with me..... She's going with Neville, Ron......" Harry turned quickly and fled.

At the exact moment Harry vanished around a corner, Luna appeared behind Ron. "Hey Ron! Got a date to the dance?"

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 03:31 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Ron just ran off as if Luna's not there, and went out to find Hermione.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 04:06 AM
Brunette Angel

He rounded a corner and suddenly slammed into Ginny. "Watch it!" he bellowed at her. She gave him a nasty look and as he started to run off, she tripped him. He fell with a loud thud and Ginny walked off in a huff talking under her breath, "Well maybe you should watch where you are going you big oaf."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 10:02 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Ginny, What's wrong with Ron? He just ran off on me." Luna asked, but stopped when she saw Ron. "I asked you a question. are you going to answer it or not.

Harry, coming around the corner slammed into Luna. "Sorry Lu -" He saw Ginny. "Er...... got to go!" He spun around and walked straight into neville

"Oh, Hi Harry, Ron, luna."

"Hi Neville," Harry Muttered, adjusting his glasses.

"Ready to go Ginny?" Neville looked at her.

"Yep!" Ginny grabbed his hand and Harry quickly got up, not looking at them

"Oh yeah, I saw Hermione Down near the pond. She seemd pretty upset you guys." Neville and Ginny walked off.

"Ron?" Luna tapped her foot angrily

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 12:47 AM
Brunette Angel

"What?" Ron replied in an exasperated tone.

"Do you have a date for the dance?" Luna asked again.

"Yeah I do, sorry - I gotta go." He turned and ran off again but this time he knew where to go - the lake.

Harry awkwardly stood there with Luna until she asked, "Well, do you have a date Harry?"

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 10:05 PM