KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Ron and hermione (let ur imagination run wild)

Ron and hermione (let ur imagination run wild)
Started by: padmeXskywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cutie_pie13
4eva young

"well errrr-", before Harry carried on, he realised it would be better not to go to the ball at all then with Luna. "urm, well you see Luna i have got a lot of things to do on that night and... im not sure i will be able to come, so sorry".
"please come Harry, i really want to go and i have no-one to go with, please", said Luna.
"o well okay", said Harry, realising that if Ginny is going with Neville, then he could go with Luna.

sig done by piggle

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 11:17 AM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

Meanwhile byt the pond...

"Hermione, Hermione???" Ron was screaming
The Ron saw Hermione by the little srub in the pond. Hermione has tears coming down her face.

"What's wrong Hermione"

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 07:09 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"well, uh," hermione wiped tears from her eyes then screamed.

"what is it?" ROn turned around and saw harry.

ROn pouted. Hermione just laughed.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 03:34 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"Why the hell are you always here when i want to talk to someone a alone harry?" ron glared at him and noticed that 'Harry' was wearing a Slytherain robe. Hermione jumped up and ran to give 'Harry' a hug.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 05:28 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Ron stared blankly. He tried to utter something but nothing came. However, 'Harry's' hair changed from black to blond and his face twisted until it was Malfoy. The Polyjuice Potion. Ron gaped at him for what seemed like an eternity until Hermione said, "What's the matter Ron?"

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 11:02 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"Bloodly Hell Hermy! That's not Draco, I meant Harry! it's Draco!" Ron stammered.

"What's that about me?" Draco hugged Hemione tightly.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 01:19 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

"So we aren't going to the dance together?"

"As If. Your such a redneck woman"
Hermione said as she walked away with her arm around Draco.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"Ron! RON! What's the matter?" Harry was there
Ron actually had a nightmare
"It was the scariest dream ever, Hermione and Draco were hugging each other"

They got out off bed and got dressed and went into the common room were Hermione was waiting.

"Ron! What happened I heard you screaming"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 11:19 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

"Uh, bad dream," Ron mumbled.

"Okay, as long as you are alright," Hermione said slowly.

Harry clapped his hand on Ron's back, "of course he's okay!! But to change the subject, since the dance is coming up next weekend, I say we go into town for a couple of pick me ups!" He said this all too cheerfully and both of his friends noticed.

"Forget about me, are you okay Harry?" Ron surveyed him closely. "Shopping, honestly..." he muttered to himself.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 07:05 AM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"weLl let'S g0!!" hArry muttered

thEy wenT to hOgsmead tO buY soMe of THat piCk me Ups...
thEn alOng thE way They sAw GinnY anD lUna...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 07:29 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

"Hey Harry!" Luna said enthusiastically as she ran over to him.

Ginny followed her at her own pace and set her gaze upon Harry.
He stared back as they locked eye contact. As soon as Ginny reached them Harry could see tears in her eyes.

He was stunned but just before he opened his mouth to ask, she pulled her arms around him and slowly inched her head closer to his until she was so close he could see every freckle on her nose and every tear in her eye...

Last edited by Brunette Angel on Nov 6th, 2005 at 04:41 AM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 04:35 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"I'm sooooo sorry Harry!" Ginny mumbled. "Luna told me all about how upset you were. I din't mean to hurt you, it's.... it's just that I've always had a crush on neville, so when he finally asked me out I just had to say yes...."

"Er.... i understand Ginny. I'm over it...." Harry tried to smile.

(sorry guys, I just really hate the Ginny-Harry thing. I found it really cliche. I meant friend's younger sister? how old fashion.)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 04:58 PM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Harry walked Away as Ginny Stand in the distance trying to mutter goodbye but it was not working

Ron was Running through the main hall till he saw someone sitting in a corner..staring into space,to his shock it was hermione with books in her hand. ron just slowly walked over there to see what in gods name was wrong

"Hermione?" he muttered.he tapped her sholder but she did not move
he repeated over and over and over and over her name and she still did not move till he Yelled "HERMIONE WHAT IS WRONG!?" hermione Blinked and turned her head her flicked to her other sholder when she Faintly said "somthing is..." before she coudl finish her sentence her head went down..ron was Startled..he felt her chest..she was not dead..he ran to get help...................To be or not to be continued

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 10:21 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Ron dashed towards the infirmary knowing Madame Pomfrey would be there but slammed into Professor Snape along the way. "What are you doing Weasley? You could injure somebody if you ran into them like that." He said with a sneer. "Professor, please, something is wrong with..." he said frantically until he was cut off. "I don't want to hear your silly excuses, ten points from Gryffindor," He said sternly, then smirked. "But Professor! Hermione!" Ron cried exasperated...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 11:12 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"Ms. Granger? What has that smart-aleck done this time?"

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 11:19 PM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

oh man...

"..." Hermione didn't saysmile

"Ron picked Hermione up and rushed to Madame Pomfrey.

"Madame Pomfrey" Ron said
"What's wrong now! OMG! Let's see! Harry Potter died! Yipee Finally"
"Oh no! you see mada.."
"MADAME POMFREY"
She began to laugh and then she put a flashlight under her face and laughed menaically.

Harry started into and opera song about cheese.

"Help me god oh please"
"what's wrong with everyone" Ron screamed

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 02:24 AM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Ron Had hermione by her arms..draging her across the floor by her legs cause he could not pick all of her up. while he was draging her up stairs malfoy out of no where came up to ron and...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 03:40 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by danagrint
oh man...

"..." Hermione didn't saysmile

"Ron picked Hermione up and rushed to Madame Pomfrey.

"Madame Pomfrey" Ron said
"What's wrong now! OMG! Let's see! Harry Potter died! Yipee Finally"
"Oh no! you see mada.."
"MADAME POMFREY"
She began to laugh and then she put a flashlight under her face and laughed menaically.

Harry started into and opera song about cheese.

"Help me god oh please"
"what's wrong with everyone" Ron screamed

i'm confused.....

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 05:06 AM
Brunette Angel

me too...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 05:12 AM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Back to the story plz big grin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 05:14 AM
Brunette Angel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
Ron Had hermione by her arms..draging her across the floor by her legs cause he could not pick all of her up. while he was draging her up stairs malfoy out of no where came up to ron and...

Smacked him on the head and streaked away laughing. It was then that Ron finally got some brains back and used the Wingardium Leviosa spell on Hermione to carry her easier. He hurried to Dumbledore's office but once he reached the entrance Hermione was herself again. "Whagoinoron?" she slurred as she tried to figure out where she was and was what going on. "You know what, I really have no idea." Ron sighed as he slid down onto his knees. "I'm so confused..." he muttered.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 05:23 AM