KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Value of 'I Love You'

The Value of 'I Love You'
Started by: ShapedByWords

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NunYahBidness
You can stop looking, now

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShapedByWords
I dont use the words 'I Love You' very often or lightly. Only 2 people have ever really been loved by me... My brother and my ex. I was wondering how much value you guys put in these words.
Other than family, I see no value in saying "I love you" to anyone. I prefer to say, "I wanna sex you up. No? Okay, here's 10 more dollars."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 04:22 PM
NunYahBidness is currently offline Click here to Send NunYahBidness a Private Message Find more posts by NunYahBidness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by NunYahBidness
Other than family, I see no value in saying "I love you" to anyone. I prefer to say, "I wanna sex you up. No? Okay, here's 10 more dollars."

lol

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 04:27 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I will tell my family members I love them and I will tell my boyfriend I love him, but thats about it.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 05:06 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I will tell my family members I love them and I will tell my boyfriend I love him, but thats about it.

My fam members dont even get I Love You's from me erm

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 05:07 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

This is an unfinished piece of writing...

LOVE

Love.
What is love?
Sure itís a four letter word
But is it just a word though?
So often we make the assumption
that we know what love is
For a time even I thought I knew
It wasnít until I felt love in itís truest form
That I really understood what it meant
In all honesty you canít really explain what is with words
When love is true deep down inside you just know
Itís a shame that most of us donít recognize it
before itís come and gone

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:50 PM
Vanity

i have said it to two guys but they both dissapointed me

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:37 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by Commando Queen
i have said it to two guys but they both dissapointed me

You'll find someone worthy someday!! happy

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:39 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alot of people think I'm incapable of love, they find me to be cold and distant. I laugh at misery, go out of my way to cause discomfort, am sortof a creep, and hell, I don't even tell my mom I love her.. (I do tell her however my life would suck without her because she DOES support me..)

It's a defence, and a damn good one. People are manipulative, lieing bastards who only want to bring me up just so I can fall down hard. Screw them..

I may however say I love you to a ceartain someone, but that's only with my inside voice.. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:42 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

sigh.. who knows with my luck

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:42 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

i tink we all will

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:44 PM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

You try being me woman!

People litteraly point at you and say "ugly".

The only two girls that like you are a desperate fool who's "inlove with love" (we all know those types) and someone who though a girl, reminds me so much so of the Revenge of the Nerds character I nicknamed her Ogre..

You're a highschool dropout who's 20 years old but looks 13 and acts immature, so much so even 13 year olds think you're thier age..

You workout but don't develop a "ripped" body, more of a "60 year old body builder" body where the muscles slag and you have atrocious body odor so you have to spray deoderize yourself to death..

You're 5"2 and your penis is described as mediocre at best..

And to top it all off you have a speech impedement where you naturaly mispronounce words mostly in vowel context like a three year old..

I should be getting payed to suffer like this as the offical "Toys R Us kid".

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:49 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cindy8219
I have died and will die.

I say 'I love you' very often. Those who I say it to know I mean it. Besdies, you don't need to be in a relationship to love someone. I love my family and friends. Yes, its a different kind of love, but love nonetheless.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:09 PM
cindy8219 is currently offline Click here to Send cindy8219 a Private Message Find more posts by cindy8219 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

Originally posted by Spelljammer
You try being me woman!

The only two girls that like you are a desperate fool who's "inlove with love" (we all know those types) and someone who though a girl, reminds me so much so of the Revenge of the Nerds character I nicknamed her Ogre..

You're a highschool dropout who's 20 years old but looks 13 and acts immature, so much so even 13 year olds think you're thier age..

You workout but don't develop a "ripped" body, more of a "60 year old body builder" body where the muscles slag and you have atrocious body odor so you have to spray deoderize yourself to death..

And to top it all off you have a speech impedement where you naturaly mispronounce words mostly in vowel context like a three year old..

well no one even likes me because out of my bfs.. only one didnt cheat on me

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:12 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

well no one even likes me because out of my bfs.. only one didnt cheat on me

Bahh, we live in the what I call "whore age". Where people wantwantwant and don't know how to give. I sympathize for you. It's cause of fear of being victim to "the whores" I'm so pissy and angery against relationships and act snide and rat-like..

Also the un-logic that is sewn into the fabric of Valentine's Day. Seriously, if it's a holiday based off lovers, and is in honor of Saint Valentine. What's the point? Weren't saints celibate?!

But most likely it was another Pagan event turned Christian, like every other fricking holiday, which all became tools of the coporate marketplace anyway..

Aren't I just full of good cheer.. wink

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:16 PM
Vanity

Bahh, we live in the what I call "whore age". Where people wantwantwant and don't know how to give. I sympathize for you. It's cause of fear of being victim to "the whores" I'm so pissy and angery against relationships and act snide and rat-like..

Also the un-logic that is sewn into the fabric of Valentine's Day. Seriously, if it's a holiday based off lovers, and is in honor of Saint Valentine. What's the point? Weren't saints celibate?!

But most likely it was another Pagan event turned Christian, like every other fricking holiday, which all became tools of the coporate marketplace anyway..

lol.. valentines day is really good if you got some one special but any other time its just oh shit stay in the house i dont need to see everyone holding hands and kissing when your alone.. it sucks

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:18 PM
Raelin
XoXo

lol.. valentines day is really good if you got some one special but any other time its just oh shit stay in the house i dont need to see everyone holding hands and kissing when your alone.. it sucks

Alicia..

I love you.

lmao. thats funny.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:20 PM
Raelin is currently offline Click here to Send Raelin a Private Message Find more posts by Raelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

Originally posted by RaeRox
Alicia..

I love you.

lmao. thats funny.

rae.. if we dont have bfs for valentines day.. your gonna be my date.. just no kissing me please.. rofl!1

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:22 PM
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Alot of people think I'm incapable of love, they find me to be cold and distant. I laugh at misery, go out of my way to cause discomfort, am sortof a creep, and hell, I don't even tell my mom I love her.. (I do tell her however my life would suck without her because she DOES support me..)

It's a defence, and a damn good one. People are manipulative, lieing bastards who only want to bring me up just so I can fall down hard. Screw them..

I may however say I love you to a ceartain someone, but that's only with my inside voice.. stick out tongue

I have been where you are. Just keep an open mind about things.

Don't be so pas say. Believe!!
You try being me woman!

offers a beer
Originally posted by cindy8219
I say 'I love you' very often. Those who I say it to know I mean it. Besdies, you don't need to be in a relationship to love someone. I love my family and friends. Yes, its a different kind of love, but love nonetheless.

I dont have that much love to go around. erm

I think I need a case

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:22 PM
Aluminum Falcon

I've only said it two times and actually meant it.

To my older brother. He's like...the best guy ever, we never fight and I really do love him. Unconditionally...or how do they say it.

And to my last girlfriend I was so in love with. Unfortunatly she dumped me.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:29 PM
Aluminum Falcon is currently offline Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

Originally posted by muserke
I've only said it two times and actually meant it.

To my older brother. He's like...the best guy ever, we never fight and I really do love him. Unconditionally...or how do they say it.

And to my last girlfriend I was so in love with. Unfortunatly she dumped me.

same with me.. except the one guy cheated on me and the other dude was like my brother and we started going out and then he kept lieing to me...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:31 PM