KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Value of 'I Love You'

The Value of 'I Love You'
Started by: ShapedByWords

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aluminum Falcon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Commando Queen
same with me.. except the one guy cheated on me and the other dude was like my brother and we started going out and then he kept lieing to me...
We'll find someone new.

Love is beautiful while it lasts. But it can be the end of you too.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:34 PM
Aluminum Falcon is currently offline Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Originally posted by muserke
We'll find someone new.

I agree thumb up

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:35 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cindy8219
I have died and will die.

Originally posted by ShapedByWords

I dont have that much love to go around. erm

That's a shame.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:35 PM
cindy8219 is currently offline Click here to Send cindy8219 a Private Message Find more posts by cindy8219 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

We'll find someone new.

Love is definitely a beautiful thing. I am beginning to think there is a right person for everyone at specific times in our lives and that right person changes or maybe not with each new chapter in our lives.

Last edited by Dante Vlada on Aug 28th, 2005 at 06:45 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:36 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

We'll find someone new.

thanks i needed a hug.. .. cuz out of m boyfriends.. all but oneor two have cheated on me and its really depressing

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:38 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

thanks i needed a hug.. .. cuz out of m boyfriends.. all but oneor two have cheated on me and its really depressing

Well they are jerks and don't deserve someone like you.

One day someone will cheat on them and they will know how it feels.

Don't worry. The right person is out there.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:42 PM
Aluminum Falcon is currently offline Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by cindy8219
That's a shame.

I care about fam, but I cant say that I know for sure that I love them. I currently love only 2 people without question. I am not close to my family. I havent seen the majority of them (95%) in 12 years. I was shunned for being different on so many levels.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:43 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

rae.. if we dont have bfs for valentines day.. your gonna be my date.. just no kissing me please.. rofl!1

lmao o yeah alicia I cant wait to do that.....Straight remember? anywhom..Ill have a date...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:44 PM
Raelin is currently offline Click here to Send Raelin a Private Message Find more posts by Raelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blech, all this talk about love, support, sympathys, feelings..

(please log in to view the image)
*TwitchTwitch*

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:48 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cindy8219
I have died and will die.

Originally posted by Spelljammer

*TwitchTwitch*

lol.

I care about fam, but I cant say that I know for sure that I love them. I currently love only 2 people without question. I am not close to my family. I havent seen the majority of them (95%) in 12 years. I was shunned for being different on so many levels.

I wasn't asking for an explanation. It was just a comment.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:50 PM
cindy8219 is currently offline Click here to Send cindy8219 a Private Message Find more posts by cindy8219 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by Spelljammer

*TwitchTwitch*

lol
Originally posted by cindy8219
lol.

I wasn't asking for an explanation. It was just a comment.

sorry..?? erm

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:51 PM
indie_director
Your Worst Day Dream

no that's not good. Let's all give Shaped a big hug!!

[I.heart.a.guy.who.doesn't.heart.me]

[Shaped.By.Words.and.Coldfire.are.my.only.friends]

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:14 PM
indie_director is currently offline Click here to Send indie_director a Private Message Find more posts by indie_director Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I knew this girl who ''loved'' a different guy every day.She was the village bike.Ended up very bad with her.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:16 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by indie_director
no that's not good. Let's all give Shaped a big hug!!

its ok. It doesnt bother me. I have my friends.. my real ones anyway. They are my family. Family IS family.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:24 PM
indie_director
Your Worst Day Dream

it should bother you though, like I'm not saying that you have to be bothered by it, but I mean, it's your family!Oh well.. and yeah you're right.. family is family whether it's friends or blood. Good way of thinking.

[I.heart.a.guy.who.doesn't.heart.me]

[Shaped.By.Words.and.Coldfire.are.my.only.friends]

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:32 PM
indie_director is currently offline Click here to Send indie_director a Private Message Find more posts by indie_director Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by indie_director
it should bother you though, like I'm not saying that you have to be bothered by it, but I mean, it's your family!Oh well.. and yeah you're right.. family is family whether it's friends or blood. Good way of thinking.

The 5% of my blood relatives that I do talk to have a special place in my heart.

happy

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:36 PM
Vanity

Well they are jerks and don't deserve someone like you.

One day someone will cheat on them and they will know how it feels.

Don't worry. The right person is out there.

thanks

Originally posted by Otaku
I knew this girl who ''loved'' a different guy every day.She was the village bike.Ended up very bad with her.

god you should see my neibor.. he had a dif gf every weeki .. literly its soo ****in stupid he has allways tryed to hook up with me but ughhhhh i would neber with him

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:48 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

I dont use the words 'I Love You' very often or lightly. Only 2 people have ever really been loved by me... My brother and my ex. I was wondering how much value you guys put in these words.
I value these words more then words can say and I dont take them lightly. More people should tell their loved ones more often that they love them. Does it not make you (you in general) feel good when you are told so? Its a blessing to me to be told by my family 'I love you'...not everyone has this in their life. Its an amazing feeling to hear my daughters tell me 'I love you'....and no words in any dictionary is good enough to describe the feelings I feel when Alex has told me...'I love you'. love

I dont use the words lightly...I make sure those I do love know I cherish them enough to take the time to say those 3 little words...

I love you.

made by Scribble

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:29 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like a girl but am VERY afraid to tell her because I couldn't bare to hear no.. Ofcourse she pretty much knows already. I'm told I'm really obvious when it comes to letting my gaurd down over emotions.. What's worse is when she asked Ashley and Ashley admitted to it she said "Oh, okay"..

Mom: That's not bad. smile
Spelljammer: It's not good either..
Dad: SOMEBODY ATE MY POPTARTS! Oh wait, that was me..

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:30 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by shellie
I value these words more then words can say and I dont take them lightly. More people should tell their loved ones more often that they love them. Does it not make you (you in general) feel good when you are told so? Its a blessing to me to be told by my family 'I love you'...not everyone has this in their life. Its an amazing feeling to hear my daughters tell me 'I love you'....and no words in any dictionary is good enough to describe the feelings I feel when Alex has told me...'I love you'. love

I dont use the words lightly...I make sure those I do love know I cherish them enough to take the time to say those 3 little words...

I love you.

wow

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:35 PM