KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Value of 'I Love You'

The Value of 'I Love You'
Started by: ShapedByWords

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eggmayo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Frozen kisses
i never use the words i love you..it only brings heartache

Yeah, noticed that one.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 09:06 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC_GG

Saying "I Love You" can freak anyone. There's an old saying, "Actions speak louder than words." If you really love someone, then you would do anything for them, even die for them if necessary. As for me I used the word "I Love You." Right now I'm trying to tell this girl I love her but I can't bring myself to tell her because it might change our friendship drastically. Hopefully I'll ask her out and then tell her when the time is right.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 10:19 PM
MC_GG is currently offline Click here to Send MC_GG a Private Message Find more posts by MC_GG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

It is hard to know when you are in love... and hard to tell when somebody actually loves you back. I speak from experience... TRUST ME.

But, if you play it safe and don't take chances, you might miss out on the best part of being alive.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 10:39 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

Originally posted by Smallville
It is hard to know when you are in love... and hard to tell when somebody actually loves you back. I speak from experience... TRUST ME.

But, if you play it safe and don't take chances, you might miss out on the best part of being alive.

I never took the chance, and after a long year things have never really changed. I missed the one guy my heart wanted. I am just hoping that this time, things will change.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 10:41 PM
Suki is currently offline Click here to Send Suki a Private Message Find more posts by Suki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

I have never told someone I loved them erm Well i have but we were just messing around.

I've never liked someone enough to even considering falling in love in the first place. I'm not very easy...

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:12 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by Smallville

yes
Originally posted by Ronny
I have never told someone I loved them erm Well i have but we were just messing around.

I've never liked someone enough to even considering falling in love in the first place. I'm not very easy...

messed

Mario recommends "Fall" by Something Corporate. smile

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 01:54 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote