KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Street-Level Tourney: Drafting (Round 1)

Street-Level Tourney: Drafting (Round 1)
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I picked agent zero.

WHATCHAGONNADO brother?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 08:19 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Off Topic, but doesn't Midnighter have A.I.Ds?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 08:28 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Off Topic, but doesn't Midnighter have A.I.Ds?

For two weeks. His body fought it off. His healing factor isn't up to Wolverine level, but his resistance to disease and toxins is incredible.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 08:32 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's.....wtf.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 08:35 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

indeed...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 08:40 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

That's.....wtf.

laughing laughing

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:23 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

i agree

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:25 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, he's gay, married to a man and has A.I.Ds?

Bush would love him.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:27 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

So, he's gay, married to a man and has A.I.Ds?

Bush would love him.

Gay, married to a man, and USED to have AIDS, yeah. I don't think he would care whether Bush would like him. He pushed one president through a door into Iraq and I think beat the hell out of another one.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:35 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Anyone makes fun of the bad-ass in my sig again and I'll force them to pick Jubilee next round. Grrrr!

smile

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:41 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wish I knew more about that whole universe.

It gets awesome critical acclaim. I could get over the weirdness if it really was an awesome story.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:42 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Nightcrawler has been chosen

http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...ightcrawler.htm

No taking limbs off while teleporting though.

Last edited by Digi on Aug 27th, 2005 at 01:48 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:44 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.SpiderHulk

Did you get my choose...digimon?

smile

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 10:32 PM
Dr.SpiderHulk is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.SpiderHulk a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.SpiderHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

How come no one is voting for The C-Master?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 11:15 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

The person who chose Dr. Octopus has switched him for Dr. Octopus II (a woman). Here's the link...

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters...r_octopus2.html

Basically Doc Ock with some low-level lasers (to burn webbing) and a low-to-mid level forcefield. She still lost to Spidey though, so even though I've never heard of her she seems within the limits.

And yes Dr. SpiderHulk, I got your pick...I might have forgotten to PM you back saying it was ok. It should be back on page 1 somewhere (that shouldn't reveal much).

Also, EsteemedLeader is our Alternate #2. I think I'll PM if someone misses the first draft, then if there still isn't any activity about midway through the second draft I'll replace them and add in an alternate.

Last edited by Digi on Aug 27th, 2005 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 01:45 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

While I'm thinking about it, it hasn't really come up yet but here's a copy of the rules for our picks...

Limits: In general, the limit is "powerful street level" which includes up to Spider-Man and his villians. Carnage is a bit beyond them, so he is banned. But anything “below” Carnage is acceptable.
-Strength: Class 15 (Venom limit).
Speed: Enhanced Human (Spider-Man limit)
Durability: Below Luke Cage (i.e. Cage is banned, any below is ok) Black Panther is ok.
No magic (that includes anything…spells, items, etc.)
No telepathy or telekinesis (Psylocke is ok though, and non TK shields that don’t make the character ‘beyond Carnage’ are ok)
No phasing, illusions, invisibility, or flight
Energy Projection Limit: Upper limit Cyclops. Acceptable picks would include Gambit, Electro, Shocker, etc.

Characters come equipped with “standard equipment” (I'm not knowledgable enough to know what each character's standard equipment is, but Bats will at least have a few batarangs and his "latcher" and whatever other standard stuff he normally has, Cap will have his shield, Daredevil will have his cane-weapon thingy, Wolverine will have a couple fanboys to use as a human shield, etc.)

Specific Banned Members: Longshot, Luke Cage, Havoc, Carnage, Omega Red...just to give some examples.

Character Notes: Cyclops cannot take off his visor.

Other Notes: Characters do NOT have to be from comics. But you must still provide a credible link/bio for them and they must meet the criteria for the tournament. Also, characters will understand that they are in a death-match scenario. Thus, an argument of “Spider-Man never kills” is invalid.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 01:56 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Darkhawk has been selected.

http://www.norse-man.net/Marvel/Char-D/Darkhawk.htm

The glider will be taken away (because of the no flight rule) but otherwise he seems within the rules.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 02:00 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
How come no one is voting for The C-Master?
I'm not in this one, lol...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 03:43 AM
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Bulbasaur, I choose you!

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 03:49 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Bulbasaur was my favorite, and dragonite...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 03:52 AM