KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Eldest

Eldest
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

seriously. my dad made a stupid joke about how the next one's gonna b called youngest. stick out tongue now that I think about it, he has a point. Eragon is one of the youngest riders ever, and he's the youngest rider present! it's possible, but slim.

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 09:27 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMystical73

Arya is actually a lesbien

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 10:16 PM
DarkMystical73 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMystical73 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMystical73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMystical73

No not possible its prob gunna be abut the girft of the boulder or tree or sumthing it was abut

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 10:18 PM
DarkMystical73 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMystical73 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMystical73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMystical73

also i forgot to add his new swords gunna be sick! from Saphiras scales n shit yeah hes gunna hav a dope new sword. I dunno abut roran though even though he went threw alot of mini wars roran is still jus like Eragon was a poor lil villager boy(but wit a deadly hammer!lol)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 10:24 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

ARYA'S NOT A LESBO!!!!!!! mad
and, btw, I think that the new sword will b pretty cool. I don't care what the heck u think. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 10:49 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I bet I can guess where his new sword will come from. It is not that hard if you think about it.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:20 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMystical73

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well it was written in the book the smith said they came from the scales of the dragon that 1 elf smith who did morzans sword and hey mermorgan i was jk lol and wut i put was the new swords gunna be sick(meaning really kool) Does anyone else feel sry for the thing eragon made that 1 grl protector it must be sum dark magic he accidently used and i think Gal already knew of this and has many to make sure he lives forever even tho Eragon's a freaken elf n is gunna liv 4ever(lucky/jelouse :whistlesmile SO dope ! U know when u hear Murtages or w/e his name is side of the story you sort of think is all of the Verdan sayen properganda abut Gal in order for people not to join them!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 03:11 AM
DarkMystical73

Also u never heard of anything else of the first Rider who could be still alive considering he was an elf n that he might of taken the same road Gal took but the verdan didnt say n e thing else abut him becuz they think they are right but they might actually be curupt well I think alotopen minded abut this book mostly cuz i read teh book stoned the whole time to make it more realistic lol I could actually see them talking it was amazing but seriously if ur a kid under 17 here ||Drugs are bad they make ppl retarded and will make you into janitors sum day worken at ur old skool|| now got that clear, next || If ur a janitor im sry, but seriously weed ****ed ur life's up, leading to other drugs, If u didnt do drugs then dun be a janitor its 4 the stoopid not u!||

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 04:43 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

blink that.....was the longest 2 sentences I have ever seen.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 09:05 PM
DarkMystical73

lol i talk alot on AIM so i jus type alot wit out usen a period, its a forum not grammer skool shifty

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 09:33 PM
Millipilli
Cloud Rox

i got eldest finally i got it because i have to spend 5 hours working in my mums shop ALONE so she gave me my b-day pressie early im up to the bit how the lady with the werecat is showing them the mushrooms

it rocks

made by juggernaut66666

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 02:05 AM
Millipilli is currently offline Click here to Send Millipilli a Private Message Find more posts by Millipilli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkMystical73
lol i talk alot on AIM so i jus type alot wit out usen a period, its a forum not grammer skool shifty

I no, but that was still.... blink the longest 2 sentences I've ever dang cn.

Yeah! U got Eldest!!! stick out tongue "That Lady" is Angela, and the "werecat" is Solumbum, however that's spelled.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 09:02 PM
seriph
the angel of bad spelling

i found this book a disapointment after the first one, i didn't like it much, it was to predictable and convinient

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 09:22 PM
seriph is currently offline Click here to Send seriph a Private Message Find more posts by seriph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I liked the first one more I think but no doubt this one was REALLY good!!!
The first one had more action and I think it flowed better.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 10:45 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMystical73

DO NOT READ IF U DID NOT FINISH THE BOOK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! PFFF... yeah sure i totally predicted Roran beat the twins, Mortage being a new rider, n that 1 protector chick, and eragons gift, and morzan was his father (SARCASIM) lol its alright u hav ur own opinions but seriously did u predict that? Well this book did sort of put pieces together, but thats because its setting up for the next book the final battle! The only thing i hate abut this book is, its a lil like Harry Potter, but wit a dragon n no wands. How everyone always dies dearest to them, does any 1 else sort of think that? All n all the next book is goen 2 blow our minds away and so is the movie.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 10:51 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

SPOILER SPOILER DO NOT READ!!!!!

A good part of it I could guess. I did to guess that Murtag would be a dragon rider, at least not at the start of the book because he had been around Galbitrox and his father was a Rider, that he had already been tested for the eggs. I do not see it as being Harry Potter, other then the fact that they are fantasy. I do see a lot of Lord of the Rings.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 11:06 PM
DarkMystical73

yeah it reminds me of World of warcraft

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 12:20 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

i finished book and cant wait for third

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 08:32 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkMystical73
yeah it reminds me of World of warcraft

I have not read that. Who is it by.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 09:01 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

warcraft? It reminds me of the book I'm writing! laughing

I'm w/ Council#13, I can't wait 4 the next book.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 11:05 PM