KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Eldest

Eldest
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkMystical73

World of Warcraft Online game pretty tight but a lil boring

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 06:43 AM
DarkMystical73 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMystical73 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMystical73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

A story I think that is pretty cool and origanal is the Bartimas Trilagy.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 12:05 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

....right.....

so, we're all finished Eldest, right? OK, then I'm gonna say this. I bet The Ra'zac r gonna try and turn on Galbatorix. at least I hope so.
that, or they all die. stick out tongue

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 12:39 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Well they will die, I have no dout about that. I think it will be by Eragon and Roran.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 08:42 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

stick out tongue i guess it serves them right. *should add them 2 People I Want To Egg Today List*
but they're still beings, capable of love as the kull are, right? or am I living in a fantasy world?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 11:35 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMystical73

yeah the Bart Tril is good very complex but good. Try to predict the next riders coming up there is still two eggs! i think 1 will be Roran and the second ORIK! YEAH BABY

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 11:41 PM
DarkMystical73 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMystical73 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMystical73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Orik? wow, I hope he gets used 2 the whole hights thing soon. laughing

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 11:42 PM
DarkMystical73

Lol it might happen lol just cause he said he hates hights lol. Also they were going on abut how there was no dwarf to be a rider yet. ANother thing i thought is Eragon is now part of every thing(soon) he is families with the dwarfs, elves, humans, riders all what he needs to do now is side wit the urgals which might happen after they defet the Raa' zac

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 04:20 AM
Millipilli
Cloud Rox

its my birthday
i knew that murtagh and eragon were related in some strange twisted way
also i finished eldest today

made by juggernaut66666

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 10:19 AM
Millipilli is currently offline Click here to Send Millipilli a Private Message Find more posts by Millipilli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

*feels left out since he hasn't finished Eldest yet*
I'm only halfway...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 04:02 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I wuld be careful what you read on this then because then you may read somthing you do not what to know.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 11:12 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

yeah, what Movie_Geek_ said.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:08 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

laughing out loud Some one agrees with me!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:07 AM
DarkMystical73

(O) (O)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 06:04 AM
Millipilli
Cloud Rox

yes i also agree

there were 3 eggs one was saphira one was thorn and the other one will probably be roran

also on the front of the first one there was saphira on the second there was thorn on the third will probably be the third dragon egg

made by juggernaut66666

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 12:48 AM
Millipilli is currently offline Click here to Send Millipilli a Private Message Find more posts by Millipilli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMystical73

oooo i thought it said there was 3 more eggs i didnt know thorn and saphira was 2 of the 3.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:48 AM
DarkMystical73

Alright this Forum is not over yet any1 hav any ideas abut the book that they would like 2 share? By the way i totally blew the ending away for my older brother cuz i thought he read it already. So yeah i got my ass beat lol whistle

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 02:19 AM
Millipilli
Cloud Rox

my mum thinks that roran will be the now king because he was a desendant of the old king and that orik will get the third dragon egg

made by juggernaut66666

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:31 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I do not think that Orik will get the last egg because he is a dwarf. I also do not think that Roran will get the last egg because that is WAY to easy to guess.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 09:48 PM
Millipilli
Cloud Rox

i guess but it wasnt my guess
and why wouldnt orik get the 3rd dragon egg i dont see why not

made by juggernaut66666

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 06:37 AM