KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Odd Question

Odd Question
Started by: Zachara

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Uh huh, and you'd all be speaking Russian or German if it wasn't for us.

Remember, my friend, it takes maybe 12 nucllear warheads tops to flatten the Netherlands, and we haves us thousands.

Russian...

And you would be talking English if it wasn't for us... Actually what the hell am I saying that would be an improvement. You should hate us for what we did.

And who cares you have thousands, we have about 50 of those stored somewhere in this country, we could take out a few city's... But does that matter, lets look at some facts.

- Drinking when your 16
- Smoking when your 16
- Weed is allowed
- Prostitution is legal (always nice for the desperate)
- We have health care
- The best or second best water supply in the world
- Best roads in the world
- Schools are actually free until you are 18 and then the government pays what you can't afford.

And did I mention drinking when your 16 yet? So you have fun with your nukes, I'll have fun with my beer.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:59 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

And yet covered in Middle Easterns.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:30 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

You have obviously never been to Dearborn, TG.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:33 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Nope. But I have heard about a Filmmaker in Holland who was shot to death by Muslims just because he made a film about how Holland's population was over half Muslim, and how that was taking away the values and moral fibre of what once a white, Christian Country founded many many years before, but was in the last 30 overrun with foreigners and immigrants.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:40 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by Tangible God
Nope. But I have heard about a Filmmaker in Holland who was shot to death by Muslims just because he made a film about how Holland's population was over half Muslim, and how that was taking away the values and moral fibre of what once a white, Christian Country founded many many years before, but was in the last 30 overrun with foreigners and immigrants.

True...but LEGAl pot!!! eek!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Legal Pot man.

Nana nana nana nana POTMAN!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:43 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

But seriously, I'm Canadian, and I'd rather be American, something I am Scorned for.

My country's going down the tubes and is headed the same way as Holland.

So is Britain, Germany, France is already there, Hell, most of Europe is being covered in Muslims.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:45 PM
Fishy

You know the first political murder since the creation of this country was done by a whiteman...

And don't you think its funny that a murder in Holland actually made world news? How many murders in America are still world news? And overrun by foreigners? Its absolute bullshit... The mayority here is still Dutch, our culture still rules theirs, most of them have jobs are at school, yeah of course there are rotten apples but for reason they seem to get pushed forward and put in the news a lot more. Overrun is absolute bullshit, besides the US is competely overrun by foreigners, I mean the entire country is foreign.

And still driking when your 16smile

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Hm, I'm pretty much foreign here in America. Not even two generations a citizen.

But I drank at sixteen illegally, and it was more thrilling. So nyah.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Hm, I'm pretty much foreign here in America. Not even two generations a citizen.

But I drank at sixteen illegally, and it was more thrilling. So nyah.

I did that when I was 15 stick out tongue

But I can go to bars and clubs and i'm only 18... Barely, and i've doing shit like that for 2 years or so. The mood in places like that is a lot better then at somebody's place, at least it is most of the times.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:20 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Fishy
You know the first political murder since the creation of this country was done by a whiteman...

And don't you think its funny that a murder in Holland actually made world news? How many murders in America are still world news? And overrun by foreigners? Its absolute bullshit... The mayority here is still Dutch, our culture still rules theirs, most of them have jobs are at school, yeah of course there are rotten apples but for reason they seem to get pushed forward and put in the news a lot more. Overrun is absolute bullshit, besides the US is competely overrun by foreigners, I mean the entire country is foreign.

And still driking when your 16smile
Yeah, but I'm still more about preserving culture, and history. Give it time and Holland will still be Dutch, but Paki Dutch, and Muslim Dutch. Same with the rest of Europe, and North America.

You don't see China or India or the Middle East (unless conquered) with White figureheads in THEIR governments.

The day a Whiteman steps up as senator in the Chinese Senate will be the day that their ARE no more Chinese in China.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:21 PM
Fishy

Yeah, but I'm still more about preserving culture, and history. Give it time and Holland will still be Dutch, but Paki Dutch, and Muslim Dutch. Same with the rest of Europe, and North America.

You don't see China or India or the Middle East (unless conquered) with White figureheads in THEIR governments.

The day a Whiteman steps up as senator in the Chinese Senate will be the day that their ARE no more Chinese in China.

Preserving culture and history? In the united States? The histoy of that country exists out of nothing but foreigners defeating natives and then creating a new country. The US has no real history, the only history it has was created by the Spanish the English and the Dutch. The US is filled with a bunch of collected cultures, still trying to work out what the hell it is supposed to do and be.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:24 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Preserving culture and history? In the united States? The histoy of that country exists out of nothing but foreigners defeating natives and then creating a new country. The US has no real history, the only history it has was created by the Spanish the English and the Dutch. The US is filled with a bunch of collected cultures, still trying to work out what the hell it is supposed to do and be.
You'll also notice I mentioned Europe.

And America was MADE great by the cultures, beliefs, and values of the Whiteman. And you can't deny that America wasn't great, Hell, it still is--to some degree.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:35 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

You'll also notice I mentioned Europe.

And America was MADE great by the cultures, beliefs, and values of the Whiteman. And you can't deny that America wasn't great, Hell, it still is--to some degree.

You're a Canadian redneck

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 08:32 AM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zachara
Lady Knight

Lmao, this has gone way off topic.

Anyways....

Nerfs are grumpy, antlered herbivores raised on many planets, including Alderaan and Corellia, for their milk and meat. Herders of the beasts are well known for being as scruffy looking and surly as their livestock, and to be called a 'nerf herder' is considered a strong insult.

So basically everyone was right.
Only after I found this piece of imformation in Wikipidia did I realise that I have a Star Wars encyclopidia (When the **** did I get that thing???!!).

BTW, Canada rocks in my opinion. I've done well here and consider myself lucky. No country is perfect, and grumbling about it on the KMC forum isn't gonig to change the governement screw ups. I know everyone's entitled to their opinion, but ..... DAMNIT! ALL I WANTED TO KNOW WAS WHAT A DAMN NERF HERDER WAS! LOL

Peace Out!
Zachy big grin

"To Yoda's English class, welcome you, do I. Put subject before verb, fail this class will you." *pokes with small cane* "Listening to me , you are not. Unwise of you, that is. For a detention with Lady Knight Zachara, will you earn. And survive that, you might not."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Zachara a Private Message Find more posts by Zachara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Zachara
Lmao, this has gone way off topic.

Anyways....

Nerfs are grumpy, antlered herbivores raised on many planets, including Alderaan and Corellia, for their milk and meat. Herders of the beasts are well known for being as scruffy looking and surly as their livestock, and to be called a 'nerf herder' is considered a strong insult.

So basically everyone was right.
Only after I found this piece of imformation in Wikipidia did I realise that I have a Star Wars encyclopidia (When the **** did I get that thing???!!).

BTW, Canada rocks in my opinion. I've done well here and consider myself lucky. No country is perfect, and grumbling about it on the KMC forum isn't gonig to change the governement screw ups. I know everyone's entitled to their opinion, but ..... DAMNIT! ALL I WANTED TO KNOW WAS WHAT A DAMN NERF HERDER WAS! LOL

Peace Out!
Zachy big grin

We like to take things off topic here, its what we do.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:58 PM
Eminence
Boss

Originally posted by Otaku
OWN3D!!!!

LMAO!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 08:08 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Russian...

And you would be talking English if it wasn't for us... Actually what the hell am I saying that would be an improvement. You should hate us for what we did.

And who cares you have thousands, we have about 50 of those stored somewhere in this country, we could take out a few city's... But does that matter, lets look at some facts.

- Drinking when your 16
- Smoking when your 16
- Weed is allowed
- Prostitution is legal (always nice for the desperate)
- We have health care
- The best or second best water supply in the world
- Best roads in the world
- Schools are actually free until you are 18 and then the government pays what you can't afford.

And did I mention drinking when your 16 yet? So you have fun with your nukes, I'll have fun with my beer.

We have Health Care as well. And our water supply is fine as well.

Schools are free until 18 here as well.

You cna drink, smoke and pot is legal? Prostitution is legal? Your country must give a shit.....

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 08:59 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Otaku
You're a Canadian redneck
Except for our healthcare system, I'm virtually against Canada and it's current gov't. The imigrants in Toronto demanded that the Christmas Tree be renamed to Holiday Tree because it offended them. The Canadian Mountie has been taking away as the stereotypical icon of Canada, once again----by foreigners.

So when asked by the Mr. American Ambassador what I think of the current situation, I say: "(ahem).................F*ck Canada."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 09:05 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Except for our healthcare system, I'm virtually against Canada and it's current gov't. The imigrants in Toronto demanded that the Christmas Tree be renamed to Holiday Tree because it offended them. The Canadian Mountie has been taking away as the stereotypical icon of Canada, once again----by foreigners.

So when asked by the Mr. American Ambassador what I think of the current situation, I say: "(ahem).................F*ck Canada."

Us Canadians have far too many whiney little pricks.

We live in a Free country, supported by a great welfare system for the poor or unable to work, he have dental coverage, health coverage, grades 1-12 all supported by Gov, we don't have curfews in our country and we don't have anyone invading or bombing us at the moment.

Some people should just apprieciate all the benefits we have or just get the f*ck out of this damn country.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 09:08 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote