KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Is Snape really evil?

Is Snape really evil?
Started by: Hermione122

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingDubya
*wonders if Hermione202 actually read his post*

her post.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 01:14 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

That was an emote. That means that I'm referring to myself in the third person. *thinks that Pielover666 is oblivious to the fact that he uses emotes correctly*

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 01:45 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HorseRiderxoxo
Magical

Snape is evil in the last book he killed Dumbledore! I know he made a unbreakable Vow. But he always sayd "Dark Lord" and only Death Eaters say that. And he dosnt kill Harry because Voldemort wants to kill him himself.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 04:01 PM
HorseRiderxoxo is currently offline Click here to Send HorseRiderxoxo a Private Message Find more posts by HorseRiderxoxo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clark.K
Flash

Ya..i mean i agree he made the unbreakable vow and all and Dumbledore mite have asked snape to kill him, But y did snape have a look of pure disgust on his face just beofre he kill Dumbledore...was it casue he din want the death eaters to see the look of saddness on his face(im assuming he wuld look sad juss before he wuld kill Dumbledore since The Big D trusted him beyond others..that is if snape is actually good which i doubt)

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 06:22 PM
Clark.K is currently offline Click here to Send Clark.K a Private Message Find more posts by Clark.K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by HorseRiderxoxo
Snape is evil in the last book he killed Dumbledore! I know he made a unbreakable Vow. But he always sayd "Dark Lord" and only Death Eaters say that. And he dosnt kill Harry because Voldemort wants to kill him himself.
ANYONE CAN SAY DARK LORD DAMMIT! >.< People are blind.... BLIND!

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:51 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

You have to remember that Snape WAS a Death Eater, so obviously it had become a habit after years of saying that. And the reason he doesn't want to kill Harry (revealed in book 3) is because James saved his life once. Snape followed the four (James, Sirius, Lupin, and Peter) into the Shrieking Shack, was seen by Lupin in werewolf form, and James rushed Snape out of there before Lupin could attack.
Originally posted by Clark.K
Ya..i mean i agree he made the unbreakable vow and all and Dumbledore mite have asked snape to kill him, But y did snape have a look of pure disgust on his face just beofre he kill Dumbledore...was it casue he din want the death eaters to see the look of saddness on his face(im assuming he wuld look sad juss before he wuld kill Dumbledore since The Big D trusted him beyond others..that is if snape is actually good which i doubt)

That was probably becuase he was disgusted at himself for having to kill the man who trusted him most. You're probably right that he was sad on the inside and didn't want to show it.
Originally posted by The Phantom
ANYONE CAN SAY DARK LORD DAMMIT! >.< People are blind.... BLIND!

Very true Phantom, very true...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 08:24 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HorseRiderxoxo
Magical

but wonted voldemort kill snape if he is no longer a death eater likeif one of the death eaters betray him he would kill them

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 10:26 PM
HorseRiderxoxo is currently offline Click here to Send HorseRiderxoxo a Private Message Find more posts by HorseRiderxoxo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

but wonted voldemort kill snape if he is no longer a death eater likeif one of the death eaters betray him he would kill them

If you read the fifth book thoroughly, you'd know that Snape is a master at Legillimancy (keeping people out of your mind). Most likely he can keep Voldemort form finding out he is a traitor. That's why he is still alive after all this time.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 05:40 PM
div

i agree i dont think snape is actually evil ..i think in the seventh book harry will confront snape and snape will confess it was all dumbledores plan

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 05:55 PM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

also does anyone think that theres a possibillity that dumbledore will return to hogwarts.........................as a GHOST

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 05:56 PM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Originally posted by div
also does anyone think that theres a possibillity that dumbledore will return to hogwarts.........................as a GHOST

Well, they already have a portrait up. Harry can probably talk to Dumbledore through that, since the portraits can talk and move. But there is a possibility of that happening.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 06:06 PM
div

i think that would be really cool if dumbledore became a ghost....

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 06:45 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

No! Let him rest in peace! He finally gets to relax. Besides, people become a ghost because they fear death or something like that. DD was ready, he is gone for good.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 09:37 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insomnia
Minion

I don't know why Harry and Hermione aren't in love, it seems that JKR is postponing it till the last book, because you know. It's kinda obvious. Hermione is hawt hawt hawt! JKR would have asked for a different actress if she was supposed to be the unlovable geek the entire series...

Oh, and Snape is kinda evil. There was no reason for D. to die... Unless that was death poison after all, but V. wanted the thief alive, so I doubt that.

If D. could scoop the substance out into a glass, why didn't he just dump the glass, or drink it rectally? ...what?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 11:42 PM
Insomnia is currently offline Click here to Send Insomnia a Private Message Find more posts by Insomnia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Snape=Good
Harry/Ginny=good
Harry/Hermione=definitly not gonna happen (just read the whole page)
Period. End of Story.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 12:00 AM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Insomnia
I don't know why Harry and Hermione aren't in love, it seems that JKR is postponing it till the last book, because you know. It's kinda obvious. Hermione is hawt hawt hawt! JKR would have asked for a different actress if she was supposed to be the unlovable geek the entire series...

Oh, and Snape is kinda evil. There was no reason for D. to die... Unless that was death poison after all, but V. wanted the thief alive, so I doubt that.

If D. could scoop the substance out into a glass, why didn't he just dump the glass, or drink it rectally? ...what?
She started off as the unlovable geek... she changed... she probably can't get rid of her. And Harry shouldnt be going for looks. DD deserved to die.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 12:04 AM
Coonskin 13
Racoon

DD deserved to die.

WTF!? He may have planned to die but he didn't DESERVE to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM ANGRY ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 03:36 AM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

You don't see it from my point of view. And it's just a book, chill out.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 03:55 AM
Insomnia
Minion

She started off as the unlovable geek... she changed... she probably can't get rid of her. And Harry shouldnt be going for looks. DD deserved to die.

In the movies she started off damn fine, for a little kid. She's even more damn fine today.
*swoon*

DD already died. I never really liked the replacement anyway.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 05:19 AM
Insomnia is currently offline Click here to Send Insomnia a Private Message Find more posts by Insomnia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I meant the book DD, I liked Richard Harris, he was great. And because she looks "fine" she isn't playing the Hermione role well.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 05:25 AM