KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Is Snape really evil?

Is Snape really evil?
Started by: Hermione122

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jasonowens4200

who gives a shit about spoilers if you are a true fan no one in their right mind would get on the internet or look at the news if they werent finished reading the book

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:37 PM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Just because ppl do that doesn't really mean we shouldn't use spoilers..I mena Whats the use of those spoiler thingy-ies if we dont use them??

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:57 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I'm glad Snape was Dumbledore's man through and through. or should I say Lily's man? Either way it really helped redeem his character and bring to light all the past occasions in the books where he was actually trying to save Harry, not kill him yes

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 05:12 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I think I won some beats on Snape being good.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 05:19 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
imogen

i never thought i could hear myself say this, but i love snape. after reading the book, it showed him in a different light.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 12:33 AM
imogen is currently offline Click here to Send imogen a Private Message Find more posts by imogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

The same goes for me. I hated Snape since day 1. But the good thing about the completion of the books is that now we know. Now we know that snape has been a hero, an unknown hero all the time.

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 10:13 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasonowens4200

there were some points were i thought he was really a good guy and felt bad how harry treated him but then there were times didnt think he was good

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 01:00 PM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Unicor777
The same goes for me. I hated Snape since day 1. But the good thing about the completion of the books is that now we know. Now we know that snape has been a hero, an unknown hero all the time.

o.o Not unknown. A lot of us realized it.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:17 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Originally posted by The Phantom
o.o Not unknown. A lot of us realized it.

Well, and a lot of us hated him, at least as much Harry did. But some are right and some are wrong. Congrats

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:02 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

<3333 snape ftwww

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 12:15 AM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
imogen

i was touched when harry named his second son after snape... and when he said that he's one of the bravest men he knows. i completely agree. smile

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 05:31 AM
imogen is currently offline Click here to Send imogen a Private Message Find more posts by imogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Casmin

Snapes too cool to be evil

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:16 AM
Casmin is currently offline Click here to Send Casmin a Private Message Find more posts by Casmin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Originally posted by Casmin
Snapes too cool to be evil

LOL that is exactly what I said big grin

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:22 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fashion*chix247

Worried

I think snape is good!He just killed Dumbledore because of Voldemord because he didnt want Voldemord to kill draco! for not killing dumbledore and Snape was always protecting Harry!people think snape is bad but he really is just a person who cares about some people!!!! stick out tongue

Attachment: autographs121.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 09:19 PM
fashion*chix247 is currently offline Click here to Send fashion*chix247 a Private Message Find more posts by fashion*chix247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Isn't this thread the tiniest bit irrelevant after the release of DH?

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 03:57 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sleep One Guy, One Steady Boy.. One Boy to Bw 4ever&ever..

As a music major drop out and addict, I have yet to read all of book 6. (Yes, I read others/1 more than once.. Xp .tho)

I think Snape was evil. I do not know what came over him. Basically, my world now is you are perfect or you are evil. I do not like it.. No one knows? I might.. but yea, he might not mean to be evil in every little way, but he "is." Unfortunately, he outshines lunatic good guys, maybe even Harry Potter sometimes - ah. I mean.. I really liked Harry, but I got scared of him as I do with everyone.... I always know why I do what I do, and supposedly everyone else does. erm I think it is just a British thing. smile Solved?

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 09:48 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crazygirl2121

Snape is Good- you Idoits!!!

I shall state the reasons snape is good! He's my fav character and by far the coolest!!!

1) Dumblore trusted snape
2)When Hagid heard D and snape fight- it was probly snape rejecting when D told snape to kill him
3)When V killed Snape, Snape saw harry in a crack of the door after V left and commanded that Harry takes memories.
4)The only reason snape hates harry is because he hates harrys father who stole lily from snape and harry looks actually like his father
5)Snape began working for D and againest V(though it may of not seemed like it) when V killed lily (lily- his best friend and crush since they were eight)
6)Harry looked at snapes memories and saw that snape really was on D side and why he hated harry
7)In snapes memories, snape and D talked alot- one of which snape was horrofied at the idea to kill D
8)snape had promised D and mafoy's mother that he'd kill D
9)snape's personality is dark and hateful but that doesn't mean he's hateful
10)D was snapes confident and snapes memories prove he is good, just not a friendly person.

If your a grumpy, angry, and quiet person, that doesn't mean your evil, it means you just have a bad attitude!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 02:10 PM
Crazygirl2121 is currently offline Click here to Send Crazygirl2121 a Private Message Find more posts by Crazygirl2121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crazygirl2121

Geeeeez! Actually read the book ppl's!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 02:12 PM
Crazygirl2121 is currently offline Click here to Send Crazygirl2121 a Private Message Find more posts by Crazygirl2121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

I wouldn't say Snape's "evil" but I definitely wouldn't say he's angelic either.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 04:57 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trevor9999

bonjour,mates! how are you?

sorry......im french.....heh heh
embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 09:20 PM
trevor9999 is currently offline Click here to Send trevor9999 a Private Message Find more posts by trevor9999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote