KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » can superman beat gladiator or hyperion from marvel?

can superman beat gladiator or hyperion from marvel?
Started by: buckboogie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jargon343

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: can superman beat gladiator or hyperion from marvel?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brainchild81
Something tells me Supes won't mind the anal stuff though laughing

That's the only reason Superman would get ass raped by Gladiator. Superman would let him.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 12:34 AM
Jargon343 is currently offline Click here to Send Jargon343 a Private Message Find more posts by Jargon343 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: can superman beat gladiator or hyperion from marvel?

So we do agree that Supes is gay. sickI really don't think Glads is into that kinda stuff though. I expect him to render Supes dead and then leave.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 02:55 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

laughing laughing laughing laughing

This thread is funny.....

Well handbook are not wrong. i repeat, handbook are not wrong. Readers are seeing it wrongly. Strength Level 7: EXCESS of CLASS 100.
Could be 200, 500, 400 ,500 , 1000000, 100000000000000000, 10000000000000000000000, 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 tons

I dunno......

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 03:21 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jargon343

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: can superman beat gladiator or hyperion from marvel?

So we do agree that Supes is gay. sickI really don't think Glads is into that kinda stuff though. I expect him to render Supes dead and then leave.

well if you can think of a better reason that he'd be wearing that suit I'd like to hear it. Course, lot's of marvel guys are dressed just as flambouyantly as supes is, so I think maybe Supes and Glad would end up being pretty close. They wouldn't fight at all!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 05:20 AM
Jargon343 is currently offline Click here to Send Jargon343 a Private Message Find more posts by Jargon343 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: can superman beat gladiator or hyperion from marvel?

Originally posted by Jargon343
well if you can think of a better reason that he'd be wearing that suit I'd like to hear it. Course, lot's of marvel guys are dressed just as flambouyantly as supes is, so I think maybe Supes and Glad would end up being pretty close. They wouldn't fight at all!
Glads is an arrogant bastard. Even though he looks ridiculous to us, he probably walks around thinking he's the coolest thing alive. I can't really think of too many DC or Marvel costumes as flam(ing)boyant as Superman's. Got any examples? Marvel seems to be slowly getting rid of the underwear on the outside thing(see Wolverine and Cyclops current clothes.)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 05:38 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: can superman beat gladiator or hyperion from marvel?

Glads is an arrogant bastard. Even though he looks ridiculous to us, he probably walks around thinking he's the coolest thing alive. I can't really think of too many DC or Marvel costumes as flam(ing)boyant as Superman's. Got any examples? Marvel seems to be slowly getting rid of the underwear on the outside thing(see Wolverine and Cyclops current clothes.)

I take it you like Mr. Condom-head cyclops? erm

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 02:32 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

It's not the 1st time he wore a costume like that. I honestly like the Blue w/yellow Buccaneer boots & "Jim Lee" era Cyclops costumes most. I'm not a big fan of Wolvies new costume either. I don't hate it, I just like original one better. You're allowed to either wear drawers on the outside OR wear a cape(Don't like non-functional capes much. See "The Incredibles"). Doing both isn't cool unless you're a villain. Doing neither is usually best though.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 05:17 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King KAM
Supes would own gladiator........Martian Manhunter would own gladiator.....

Its true and Gladiator is very "flamboyant" laughing out loud

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 06:14 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Its true and Gladiator is very "flamboyant" laughing out loud

Gotta love that mohawk and cape. Very manly.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 06:42 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Marvel still has some flaming tendencies. Doom does wear a skirt

Attachment: dr.doom.jpg
This has been downloaded 127 time(s).

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 07:08 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

That's a tunic, damnit! mad

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 07:29 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olivier

superman moved warworld (boosted by sun.that s right)
superman is an icone, so if authors would organise a fight, i don't think superman would be defeated
at the same time, writers are doing what they want with their characters and most of time, it's incoherent (superman vs venom,such a pity lobo vs wolverine superman vs strange girl (crossover) etc..
haven't you seen supes punching a satellite while he was trying to save john henry iron from death (our world at war)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 10:48 PM
olivier is currently offline Click here to Send olivier a Private Message Find more posts by olivier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

didnt thor rape gladiator in operation galactic storm?

and supes can take thor. even if supes can stalemate thor, he can overpower gladiator especially if he doesnt hold back

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:25 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

At Full power, i think Supreme Power's Hyperion is the only marvel strong guy who could really challenge current Post Crisis Superman. IMO the Hulk isn't as strong as Wonder Woman, and when Supes really 'lets loose' he seems to be in a different league to all his other DC counter parts. Thor and co have been beaten badly by Hulk, there for i realy can't see them challenging him. Immortal Herc in the feats department is also quite impressive. Sentry has the potential to surpass Superman, but we'll have to wait and see. Marvel do tend to restrict their characters power levels. smile

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 10:07 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

Originally posted by yahman
At Full power, i think Supreme Power's Hyperion is the only marvel strong guy who could really challenge current Post Crisis Superman. IMO the Hulk isn't as strong as Wonder Woman, and when Supes really 'lets loose' he seems to be in a different league to all his other DC counter parts. Thor and co have been beaten badly by Hulk, there for i realy can't see them challenging him. Immortal Herc in the feats department is also quite impressive. Sentry has the potential to surpass Superman, but we'll have to wait and see. Marvel do tend to restrict their characters power levels. smile

I'm beginning to realize the more and more I read your post the more I agree with you.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 01:31 AM
Marvel=DC is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel=DC a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel=DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

Superman takes them both easily.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 03:00 PM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stefan44

Hmmm. Some people are way off with their facts about how strong these supermen are. Based on everything I've ever seen and read, the difference in strength between Superman, Hyperion, Thor and Gladiator is negligible. They can all hurt each other fiercely. I think fights between these guys will be determined by fighting style and invulnerability. There three supermen can hit and run like super speed torpedoes. With a bit of patience, I think this style will ultimately win against anybody except maybe Thor and the silver surfer. So that leaves us with invulnerability. Superman may be the toughest but I wager Hyperion (as originally conceived) could take more punishment because he is the only one who could survive a nuclear blast. As I said though, no one gets their ass kicked but maybe hyperion has a bit of an edge.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2014 02:29 AM
stefan44 is currently offline Click here to Send stefan44 a Private Message Find more posts by stefan44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote