KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » New StarWars RPG

New StarWars RPG
Started by: Liquid_Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Liquid_Fire
Respect

1: His mother and Father were both Jedi masters.

That has little to do with your own connection power, and others are in the same position.

2: Because his parents were killed when he was born he started at the temple 3 days old.

Three years of age is when most Jedi start, around that time. Anakin was almost too old for training and he was very young himself.

3: A vortex of dark energy sent Leo to a forgotten plain where he had to embrace all the knowledge of the force he could at the age of 11.

Students have to embrace the knowledge of the force anyways.

You can keep him young, but you will need better reasons.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:08 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

By saying Leo is a knight at age 12 I am not saying he is better than everyone, he has his strenghs and weaknesses like every other character so please can I keep his age at 12?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:09 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

As I said you can keep his age at twelve, but you will need more or better reasons than those.

We can start RPGing now, we have enough characters. Before you post make sure you've read the intro or what you post wont make sense.

Zahlor landed his X-Wing in the Academy hangar and jumped out the side landing lightly. The others still thought he was dead, but Luke had managed to track him down. He smiled, it was good to be back.

[The rest of you should be making your way to the room, you DO think I am dead and you will meet me when I enter the room last.]

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:10 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

He started at the age of 3 DAYS not YEARS. :s However.. Can I make my intro now or should i wait to later?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:10 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

3 days?! Thats retarded, he wouldnt even know how to talk or anything, the Jedi would still start his training at a certain age.

All of you make your intros by walking into that room.

Leo you can keep your character at an age of twelve, but come up with a better reason some time during the RPG.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:13 PM
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

[QUOTE=4863856]Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
[B]The doors rose again, Han, Leia, Kyle, Jaden and Chewe all turned to see who had come. "I want you to meet Leo. One of our best, and our youngest."

Leo stepped forward and inclined his head toward Han Solo. Leo did not usually act this way but he secretly hated people bringing up the fact he was 12 and a Jedi knight, he had not asked to be a Jedi Knight and he wasnt proud of it

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:15 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

The others stared as Leo calmy walked down the steps and made his way across the room, stopping at the foor of the second set. Luke inclinded his head. "Leo, good to see you. I want you to know that you don't have to do this. Your so young and if your life ended here..."

"Your a Jedi Knight?" Leia asked.

"He's just a kid!" Han exlaimed. "Look at him he-"

"That kid is one of the best Han." Kyle interuppted.

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Aug 28th, 2005 at 04:20 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:17 PM
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

[]can someone bring padmii in somehow[]

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:19 PM
padmeXskywalker is currently offline Click here to Send padmeXskywalker a Private Message Find more posts by padmeXskywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

The doors opened again and Padmii walked in, looking slightly nervous now being in the presence of all of these legends and probably wondering why she was here. Her teacher Zahlor had disapeared over a year ago and they all though he was dead. Luke fixed his eyes on her. "Padmii..."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:22 PM
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

'I am ready Master Skywalker I wish to do the Jedi proud' Leo said winking at Leia

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:22 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke slowly walked in quite late, since he knew all was there. He realy loved making an noticable entrance, even if it was in a negative way. He knew how they reacted on people being late, however, He was not realy in the mood for talking, when he just came from a fight. He wished to relaxe abit but he tried to keep the good side up. He took a deep breath and watched the gathering of people. "Wow.. is a war comming or what?" he asked as a joke. They did not even smile abit to the words.. He got a serious look on his face again. "Sorry.." he said and lowered his head. "I got your message" he said in a kind way and watched luke for quite a while. "Well.. dont you gonna introduce me?" he asked quickly. He then looked at the young ones and laughed inside. These young people. Intresting thing, this meeting cant be very serious.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:26 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

"Zuke your attitude as always been unique and positive but again I encourage you to be more tranquil in your ways. This is no laughing matter Zuke, once all of us are here I will explain to you what is happening." Luke's moved from Padmii to Zuke, boring into his skull.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:29 PM
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

Padmii saw Zahlor, "Zahlor? is that you?" she felt like running up and hugging him. she was overjoyed; her old master was back. she walked over to the jedi and bowed. how thrilled she was.

she saw leo also. she had heard stories about him from her fellow padawans. they said he was just 12, and looking at him he looked no older than that...
she bowed also at Leo, though she felt slightly out of place. she was 13, older than him.

she turned round and grinned at zahlor, before finally standin loyally next to him.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:29 PM
padmeXskywalker is currently offline Click here to Send padmeXskywalker a Private Message Find more posts by padmeXskywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Leo blushed slightly as Padmii bowed at him, she was beautiful and he couldnt help but wonder why she would even look at him. An embarrased Leo turned away quickly before anyone noticed his blushing

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:32 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Lets get it over with" he said and watched Luke. "I am sorry for being late and all that, just tell me. Is it bad like, on edge of war, or bad like the bathroom is broken?" He looked at the kids and noticed how Leo blushed. "Hmm.. The great warrior?" he thought and looked away from Leo and at Luke again.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:35 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Zahlor isn't there yet, you all still think he is dead. He's just arrived at the academy and no one knows.

Zahlor closed the cockpit and made his way towards the elevators, trying to remember his way around.

Luke fixed his eyes on Padmii, then looked at them all, "You all know who Zahlor was, and you all know he is dead, Padmii needs confidence. I know its hard to beleiev when all you have is me saying I can still sense his life. I for one think he is still alive."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:35 PM
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

Padmii saw Leo go red a little. pehaps he was ucomfortable with her being older than him, though he was quite tall and she had always been small for her age.

Padmii stayed by Zahlor. She was glad to be back with him. HE had trained her and taught her things that had saved her life many times already...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:36 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

AAAAHHHHH, YOU ALL THINK ZAHLOR IS STILL DEAD!!

Zahlor stopped by 3P0. "Can you tell me which lift will take me to the right leves for Luke's meeting?"

"Certainly Zahlor, it is good to see you are not dead after all, please follow me." And he waddled off towards one of the lifts.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:38 PM
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

A restless Leo began to meditate, using the Force to levitate Hans blaster. Why not lighten the mood he thought they could be here a while.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:39 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

"What the-?" Han grabbed his blaster, "Luke you and your damn-"

"Leo! Please I might ask you not to do that again. Only Javour has to arrive now."

Kyle looked at Padmii and sighed, she still looked sad. "Luke we all know Zahlor is dead, you have to let Padmii go on with her life, she needs a new master..."

Luke's mouth twiched at this, but he said nothing.

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Aug 28th, 2005 at 04:48 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:43 PM