KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » New StarWars RPG

New StarWars RPG
Started by: Liquid_Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke sat down impatient. "How bad is it?" he asked quckly and watched Luke. He watched Leo levitating the blaster.. He did not even find the words of that childish act of boreness. "Well.. When is he comming?" He watched them talking about Zahlor all the time. Man, it would be great meeting him again. "Whats dead stays dead" he said quiet.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:51 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

Padmii looked up hopefully. she would be given a new master! her training had stopped as soon as Zahlor had died. she had felt in half, like a part of her had gone, in which a way it had...

she looked up hopefully...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:01 PM
padmeXskywalker is currently offline Click here to Send padmeXskywalker a Private Message Find more posts by padmeXskywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Kyle sighed and put a hand on Padmii's shoulder, "Padmii im willing to be your master if you want."

Just at that moment the doors opened again and a man dressed in a black T-Shirt with his torso covered in light battle armor stepped into the room. His broad shoulders had called for a custom make on his armor. His belt held ammo for varios weapons, the blaster pistol at his side, and his flechette lower in his left leg. A massive Cobalt Repeater rifle was being held in this thick arms. His hair was a dark brown, nearly black. And his dark purple eyes scanned the room before stelling on Kyle. "All right Kyle, get your damn hands of my apprentice."

"I KNEW IT!" Jaden shouted. Luke just smiled, Kyle's hand was still on Padmii's shoulder as he hadn't moved since this fully loaded, armed to the teeth Zahlor had walked into the room.

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Aug 28th, 2005 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:04 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke looked up. "That voice?" he looked to the opening of the door and it felt like his heart stopped. "Zahlor" He said and standed up. He bowed, not of respect but of friendship. "You are alive?" he walked up and looked at him. "If this is an illusion i will get very mad at someone"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:08 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Zahlor walked into the room and Leo rose to his feet bowing at the long belived dead Zahlor

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:09 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

Padmii NOW felt overjoed. she was unsure what to do... Zahlor was alive, and unchanged, only perhaps he had a few more scars than last time she saw him.
She stopped herself from flinging her arms around him. instead she bowed and smiled for ear to ear.
"Hi, zahlor," she said, "i'm so glad to see you again,"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:12 PM
padmeXskywalker is currently offline Click here to Send padmeXskywalker a Private Message Find more posts by padmeXskywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Zahlor walked down the steps, he stared at Zuke as walked by, but remained silent, making his way through the small gathering of people, ignoring their stares of shock or happiness. He stopped when he was in front of Luke, placing the gun in one arm he looked up at him. "Luke."

Luke walked down the steps and shook Zahlors hand, "You came, thanks."

"I got your message, how could I not come, your Jedi are going to need someone with my skills in combat for this mission. Your going to need my demolitions skills and fire power."

He finally turned to Padmii, "Here." He placed the gun in Kyle's arms who grunted under the unexpected weight. "What kind of as*hole do you think I am Padmii?" He stepped forward and gave her a big hug. "So long as I dont have to do that again."

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Aug 28th, 2005 at 05:15 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:13 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Leos head suddenly shot upwards 'Master Skywalker there is something I must attend to, so if you will excuse me' He dashed out the room as a blur using force speed

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:20 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

"And thats why he would be a better knight if he was older." Zahlor stated. He grabbed his weapon back. "Your knight seems to be...impuslive Luke. Thats what lead me down the dark path."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:21 PM
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Suddenly the blur returned carrying something new under his cloak, quikly hiding it from view.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:24 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke watched Zahlor as he walked by. "Ignored" he said quiet, and got in a worse mood than before. He was a great warrior to, not did they react like this when he was lost in Tatooine and suddenly returned. He felt disrespect. Luke was right, Zuke had a attitude problem, that was not a good way to get friends.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:41 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Personality: Javour is a quiet mindful Jedi who uses the Force to find the right solution. He has a good control over his anger.

HISTORY: born on Alderan before it was blown up, he grew up not knowing of Darth Vader's chaotic destruction. He was stuck upon his planet, never to leave it. He was forbidden to speak of Darth Vader, in fear that people would learn about his family's secret. His parents were supporters of Lord Vader. His father was one of the few Sith left in hiding, in case Lord Vader was to fail. He wanted to be there, at Lord Sidious's side to take the place where Vader had failed.

He indeed had that chance, and what was better was that both Sith were gone, and he was free to take the throne. But he was too late. someone else took Sidious's place, though he hasn't learned of the name. He then decided that he was going to teach his son the ways of the Sith. He had fed on the hatred of his father. He did not like the idea of becoming a Sith. He always wanted to be a keeper of peace. But if he was to tell his father that, then he would've been dead.

It was at age ten he had got his first lightsaber. He had to build it in front of his father. The crystals he got were that of a Jedi. But a very unique Jedi indeed. His father had taken out his lightsaber, and Javour his and started to fight for his life. He knew of the Dark Side of the Force, yes, but he choose not to use it. He decided that he was to use the good side of the force to guide him through the battle. Killing is not the way of the Jedi, and so he stole his father's ship and made his way to Yevon 4. That is where he met Master Luke Skywalker.

At first Luke wasn't so sure of taking in someone who was taught the dark side of the Force, but Javour was determined. He did not show any sign of anger nor remorse. He was calm, and the Force was strong in him, but calm at the same time. He had a lightsaber of a Jedi, not of a Sith. It was made the way a Jedi would make it. He did not kill his father, but spared him. He was indeed to be trained as a Jedi.

In the years that followed Javour trained harder than any student he knew. Though he wasn't the best, but the most dedicated. He didn't have a master for sometime, which brought Javour's confidence down even more. He was not a Padawan, but a learner still. He was not angry though, but patient. He was unlike any Jedi he ever saw before. He was a remarkable person. And a Jedi Master noticed as well. Jedi Master Alaina thought that he was a very gifted person and decided that she would have him.

They were perfect for each other. They worked together on countless missions, surpassing all dangers that came to them. Master Alaina was proud of Javour, and said so on the day before the test to become a Jedi Knight. Their he would prove to his other fellow Jedi's that someone who came from a family of Sith could be good. He had passed the test, and the ceremony was held. One of the Jedi Knights present had punched him in the stomach, because he thought that he was of danger to him. Javour kept calm, showing no sign of anger, which made his Jedi Master proud. That was the special thing about him. He always remained calm.

One of his missions turned out to be a trap. His father had become the Sith Lord, and he had to fight him once more. Javour still showed no sight of anger. He let the Force guide him throughout the battle. But it wasn't good enough. His father inflicted so much pain, Javour thought that he had died. Then his Master rushed to his aide and started to fight him. She had two lightsabers in each hand. He thought that she was going to win, but then his father killed her. That was the one time that Javour truly showed anger. He had used the Force to retrieve his Master's lightsaber and had killed him with it.

Now he keeps his Master's lightsaber as a memoir of her. He had immediately went to Luke, and told him what had happened. Luke showed sympathy to him, but scolded him for losing control. He didn't scold him too hard, just a lecture on how he should've left instead of killing. Now the other Jedi would think that he would be a threat to them. He had suggested that he lay low for awhile, but Javour left him, and started to go on his own solo missoins.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The doors opened once more and a young man walked through. He was wearing his Jedi robes.

"Sorry Master Luke," he bowed to him and the other Jedi. "I didn't mean to be late. Please forgive my rudeness.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:06 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Nothing to aplegize" Zuke said and smiled. "You may stand".. he stopped. "Oh.. you said Luke.. i thought you said Zuke." Zuke smiled and backed away from Javour. "My name is Zuke Zion Zaxer. I dont think we have met" he said and gave a hand to Javour.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:35 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

"It is an honor to meet you Zuke. So how much did i miss?" Javour was starting to get nervous. he was generally not late for anything important.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:37 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nola_One
Omega

Nick was in a chair to the side staying out of the way of all these new comers, he new that there would be more Jedi coming for the voyage but this many? Nick was now going to need some deep meditation and obviously he knew this was Luke's way of getting him more social, just so that he could be more communitive in his actions so that certain risks aren't taken. Nick walked over to the group, "So is everything as planned Master Luke? I hope I don't startle anyone during the trip, my name is Nice-Surine but just call me Nick." Nick's walk was silent even though everyone saw him coming over to talk his footstep weren't even noticeable. His robes were differnetly designed for a more modern look (Luke never understood why until Nick said he just had a preference of something a little new).

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:46 PM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

"pleasure to meet you Nick." said Javour anxiously. "My name is Javour. I am a Jedi Knight under Master Alaina's teachings before she died."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:49 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Well.. to be honest.. you did not miss a damn thing. He has not told any of us anything yet." Zuke got abit annoyed.. "Nice meeting you to. I just want to warn you, I might get abit out of hand when talking, becomming rude and so. Dont take anything offence if i would, against all expetations would be rude." Zuke felt like saying that, since he just admitted to himself that he had a attitude problem. He then watched Nick and his fancy new coat. "Modern boy" Zuke said and smiled. "Well met, nick" Zuke himself liked Nicks coat, since he had quite an modern himself. [check picture in character post at page one]

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:05 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

"Not at all Zuke. I don't think your that rude at all. just the way yo react to things."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:09 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"And by that you mean what?" he asked almost directly after Javour finnished the sentance. He sat down and waited for the whole thing to start as he watched Javour.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:14 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

"I mean...that some people say things differently. they don't all say the same things in the same exact way. Sorry Zuke if i offended you..."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:16 PM