KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » New StarWars RPG

New StarWars RPG
Started by: Liquid_Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
plokoonrules172
Royal guard

Name Ryan
species human
Trained by jedi master plo koon and mace windu
Lightsaber Light blue
IS still a looking for new master tho

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:03 PM
plokoonrules172 is currently offline Click here to Send plokoonrules172 a Private Message Find more posts by plokoonrules172 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Luke finally spoke up, "Javour, your not late. Other's still have to arrive."

Zahlor was watching the new Jedi with mild intrest, "Don't be nervous, these people trust me, and beleive me I've not only nearly fell to the Dark Side, I used its powers for a long time. If they trust me they will trust you. Luke mentioned you, he thought I may be able to help. You want to talk im here." He held out his hand, his dark purples eyes flashed with amusement, "It was after all, I who was presumed dead, and it was I, after all, I who chose the path of vengence and hunted down the Shadow Troopers and Reborn."

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Aug 29th, 2005 at 01:43 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 01:40 AM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Luke finally walked down the steps, walking among the assorted Jedi, and the oddity Zahlor, looking at each one in turn, his hands clasped behind his back. "Seven CorSec elite guard security officers were found dead in their main complex on the planet Corrillea. They are heavily armed and extremely well trained for combat, and they were all in the same room, aided by three wall mounted blaster turrets. Scorch markes reveal that they all, along with the turrets, put up a fight. The whole room was in tatters."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 02:11 AM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke got up, as his eyes got a bright glowing colour. "So we are going to combat?" he asked and checked that his sabre was in place. He looked at the crew. He realised he might be one of the few that was about to enjoy this situation.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 05:16 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

Padmii walked along with the Jedi, listening. She was unsure wether they would take her along, but she was a good fight and could defend herself well...
"Am I to come, Master?" she asked Zahlor, hopefully.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:14 AM
padmeXskywalker is currently offline Click here to Send padmeXskywalker a Private Message Find more posts by padmeXskywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

'So you wish us to investigate' Leo asked 'And you think a lightsabre killed the guards'

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 10:04 AM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Ofcourse you are to come, little girl" he said. "If not they would not have called upon you." Zuke watched her and smiled. It all felt like a joke. These young people had no life experience. He could seriously not have their help infront of Zukes. He had many thoughts trough his mind.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 10:58 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Luke walked back up the steps. "Yes Leo, they were all killed by a lightsaber. The attacker stole...two files. One, was a breakthrough in medical research, a miracle cure, but it could not be completed because molecular composition was unstable, why they would steal that I do not know. Possibly to bring medical supplies to an upcoming war effort. The second file, was high level weapons research for the republic. It was classified and thus I cannot tell you what it is. I want you to go to Corillea in Han's Millenium Falcon, and investigate. Zahlor will infiltrate the facility and cause a distraction, you then must get in and copy the file so we know what the attacker stole."

Luke trned to the two masters, Kyle and Jaden. "Kyle, Jaden you two are going to Vajun."

Kyle arched and eyebrow, "Isn't Vajun just a big dead rock."

"Yes, but its also where my father, Lord Vader, made his stronghold."

Kyle arched his eyebrow again, "Ooook, so it's a big dead important rock."

"Any questions?" Luke asked.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 01:53 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke thought for a while "What kind of distraction?" he asked and looked at Luke and Zahlor. He walked next to them and looked them both in their eyes.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 02:17 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Zahlor regarded Zuke, "Look at me, do I look like a Jedi to you? No, I look like a merc, a merc with alot of guns. I'm going to set some demo charges in a remote place on the complex and start blasting away at the CorSec officers that show up, dont worry my blaster bolts are not set to kill, not set to stun either. Its a custom make.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 02:39 PM
plokoonrules172
Royal guard

Name Ryan

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 02:53 PM
plokoonrules172 is currently offline Click here to Send plokoonrules172 a Private Message Find more posts by plokoonrules172 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plokoonrules172
Royal guard

name ryan species human light saber color lite blu
Born on tattoine and raised at jedi temple. Parents were killed by darth maul they were both jedi masters Ryan comes from a long line of jediand the force runs very strong in his family. After his parents died when he was the age of 2 he was taken to the jedi temple. Is remarkable with a lightsaber trains with mace windu and once fought him into a draw! With quick reflexes and uncanny ability Ryan is a force user to be reckoned with force abilites force jump force push and plo koon taught him the electric judgment saber form IV

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 03:00 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Mace windu? Wtf your like 90 years old....

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 03:46 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"So... Will there be any combat out there?" Zuke asked and smiled abit.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 03:53 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

"It depends Zuke. If you are discovred and met with hostilities you will enter combat. But your a Jedi, avoid combat at all costs." Luke was now staring at Zuke intently.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 04:30 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke watched luke. "What?" he asked. It seemed like Luke did not enjoy the joy Zuke felt of battle. "Sure. Avoid contact at any cost" he said and smiled.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 04:41 PM
Nola_One
Omega

"Don't worry Zuke I'll got though the ventalation shafts and get into the security room and put everything in diagnostic mode, that way the turrets and security camera and comm system will be down for an hour and a half.", Nick then turn around and headed for the training arena, "When we're ready come get me."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 05:21 PM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

'When do we depart?' Leo asked the excitement passing through him like a fast moving current

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:42 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Do I look worried?" He said and got abit annoyed. "An hour and an half. How long had you in your mind that we are going to stay?" He looked at the man and smiled. "In and out. And maybe a battle or two".

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:47 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

"Zuke, your talking about CorSec, There men, and there systems are the best of the best. You leave now, get going." Luke left the room.

Zahlor cocked his gun, "Alright people, lets go. Han...lead the way."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 08:13 PM