KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » New StarWars RPG

New StarWars RPG
Started by: Liquid_Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Durza

*kim sat down on a box*
"i'll keep guard" she said glumly.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 04:36 AM
Durza is currently offline Click here to Send Durza a Private Message Find more posts by Durza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Leo tucked his lightsabre safely away so no one will suspect a thing, Just as Leo tucked his sabre away he could have sworn he heard a scream from behind. A few seconds later it had gone but he couldnt help but, Were those sabre burns in the wall?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 11:17 AM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

"Ok then, follow me all of you." Han walked up to the security officer. obviously one of his connection because after a minute of talk they were through Corillean "customs?" and outside, "Ok, all you Jedi find some way to complete your mission, Zahlor will cause your distraction."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 03:15 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Two men, dressed in dark robes watched the Jedi from the shadows, "Inform him that the Jedi have arrived, and Zahlor is with them. Alert our men, time to say hello." One of them left to alert their eight mercenaries that the Jedi were here, and to confront them.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 06:24 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Leos head was buzzing he was sure danger was near but something was stopping from thinking and concentrating. Leo decided that now the time, he reached into his cloak and pulled out a small seeker droid he had gotten earlier and released it, ordering it to find anything strange or unusual. Leo continued walking, completely focusing on the job at hand.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 06:55 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Durza

*kim watched as Leo let out the seeker droid and laughed. no dark jedi would let themself be visible to seeker droids.*

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 07:41 PM
Durza is currently offline Click here to Send Durza a Private Message Find more posts by Durza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

"Excuse me Masters." said Javour uncertainly. "I don't think that this is the way. I feel it in the Force. It is a trap. Someone must've let the information out. I don't think we should go. Unless we split up into two teams. Because the Force tells me that their is a group of Troopers near by. They are surrounding the area where we are heading."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 08:16 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

"Obviously, the person who commited this crime knew we would come, I'm going to cause a distraction, get into the base however you want, two teams though, most of you find your own way in, second team go with nick to hack their computers." Zahlor walked a few more steps before pointing his gun at someones chest and pulling the trigger blowing him backwards, instantly seven others dessed in the same outfit pulled out their own blaster pistols ready to fire, people ran screaming...all hell broke loose, the perfect distraction.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:48 PM
Durza

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
"Obviously, the person who commited this crime knew we would come, I'm going to cause a distraction, get into the base however you want, two teams though, most of you find your own way in, second team go with nick to hack their computers." Zahlor walked a few more steps before pointing his gun at someones chest and pulling the trigger blowing him backwards, instantly seven others dessed in the same outfit pulled out their own blaster pistols ready to fire, people ran screaming...all hell broke loose, the perfect distraction.

*kim ran up and slapped Zahlor in the face*
You fool! that was an Onderonian Diplomat! Have you no brain? you are still wearing jedi robes! now onderon is going to declare war on the order!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:27 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

"Master, i shall hack into the computers. you can trust me."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:31 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

[]Durza wtf....it is one of the eight mercenaires hired to kill us, I said that, and I am NOT wearing Jedi robes, I said that too....wtf...[]

[]People please ignore Durza's post where he says I killed a diplomat and where I am wearing Jedi Robes, niether of these facts are true..Durza if you do that again I will report you to Ush. Have YOU no brain, that was the lamest post I have ever seen, it makes not sense at at all, contradics three posts, I mean really wtf.[]

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Aug 31st, 2005 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:57 PM
Nola_One
Omega

[ok im just gona ignore the stupidity (of random diplomate by Durza) and contiune with the story and ppl plz read all post!!!]

Nick headed for the side of the facility, the air vents were all closed, someone knew they were coming, "Guess I'm going to have to improvize..." He lites up his Lightsaber and slowly making it's way though it starts to come apart, "I haven't seen an alloy so thick since... well I've never sen steel that could slow a lightsaber, guess I need to go get some better crystals after the mission here..."

Last edited by Nola_One on Aug 31st, 2005 at 11:08 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 11:05 PM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Javour goes back into the ship and logs into the computer. He types furiously.
(through comlink)
--Masters, I am in their main computer and I don't like what I see. I have their security cameras on lock. It appears that they have hostages. They knew we were coming. You need to be careful. I think I can shut down the security cameras and the alarms. But I cannot assure you.--

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 11:08 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

"Leave that to Nick, he's our tech on this mission, moniter the cameras (Remember that CorSec is not our enemy, just caught in the middle.) Zahlor spun, firing of Laz blasts from his Cobalt Repeater and gunned down the mercs as they dove for cover, "INTO THE COMPLEX NOW!" He shouted as he ran around the corner, [This is after the empire, and in Republic Space, sorry, no Storm Troopers here.] and set a Demo Charge on the wall, running behind cover while it exploded, he looked and saw a big gaping hole on the wall, no one got hurt at the area was soon vacant of any civilians, while the Jedi would get into the structure, he ran ito his hole and started gunning down CorSec personelle, his blaster fire hitting them, but not killing.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 11:46 PM
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Leo ran furiosly using force speed, avoiding blaster bolts was tricky work but, Wait a minute, was that...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 03:01 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Zahlor hosed down the hall way, pitching three security officers against the wall, four blaster turrets came out of the walls, he gunned down two fo those before they even activated, and the other two before they could target him. Officers started to pour out from every door possible, "I think they have a clear run." He muttered to himself as three more officers collapsed to the ground unconcious.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 05:58 PM
Nola_One
Omega

Nick got into the Shaft, he sensed, the fire fight going on at the entrance, "Time to go..." he made his way into the shaft, crawling through the near pitch blackness of them, only the air vents gave light and so he looked through each one to see what room he was next to, Armoury, Barracks, Kitchen, Briefing room, hallways, he saw Officers running from the north end south, he took a right, the vents here, were very, very hard to see though, triple mesh, with that reinforced steel, (even the armoury only had, two mesh layers, and light steel), "Well guess I'm going to need a distraction..", he looked inside the room, it had to be the control room or maybe, information was stored in there, guards on the inside and outside of the door, he didn't like to do it but, Nick concentrated on a person's cup of coffee, it dropped to the floor, he then pulled the triggers of the two guards' guns on the inside, this gave time to cut the metal, they saw him climb out, he reflects the laser shots, stuns them with his force powers, Nick sigh as he walked over to them "I can't believe it this has to be the first time I used my powers so easily (without hesitation)." He tied them up sealed the door, and put the security system in diagnostic mode. He saw the others in the hallway, he opened a comm. channel, "Well it looks like I'm not the only one working, ok anyway, you don't need to worry about the security for a while I got it all in stand-by or diagnostic mode, just watch for patrols, and I believe their research facilities are all on the second floor and you should be able to access the main memory core from their.”

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:25 PM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Durza

*kim ran up to the seven men who had drawn their blasters and began hacking at them with a vibroblade*
No better target practice than walking corpses......

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:32 AM
Durza

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nola_One
Nick got into the Shaft, he sensed, the fire fight going on at the entrance, "Time to go..." he made his way into the shaft, crawling through the near pitch blackness of them, only the air vents gave light and so he looked through each one to see what room he was next to, Armoury, Barracks, Kitchen, Briefing room, hallways, he saw Officers running from the north end south, he took a right, the vents here, were very, very hard to see though, triple mesh, with that reinforced steel, (even the armoury only had, two mesh layers, and light steel), "Well guess I'm going to need a distraction..", he looked inside the room, it had to be the control room or maybe, information was stored in there, guards on the inside and outside of the door, he didn't like to do it but, Nick concentrated on a person's cup of coffee, it dropped to the floor, he then pulled the triggers of the two guards' guns on the inside, this gave time to cut the metal, they saw him climb out, he reflects the laser shots, stuns them with his force powers, Nick sigh as he walked over to them "I can't believe it this has to be the first time I used my powers so easily (without hesitation)." He tied them up sealed the door, and put the security system in diagnostic mode. He saw the others in the hallway, he opened a comm. channel, "Well it looks like I'm not the only one working, ok anyway, you don't need to worry about the security for a while I got it all in stand-by or diagnostic mode, just watch for patrols, and I believe their research facilities are all on the second floor and you should be able to access the main memory core from their.”

[]does coffee even exist? sorry, had to say that.[]

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:34 AM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

yes, its called caf though

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 04:06 AM