KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Cirque Du Freak!

Cirque Du Freak!
Started by: The13thDay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The13thDay

Cirque Du Freak!

This book OWNS! I read all the books from 1-9 this weekend!
Wow! Does anybody know when 10-12 are coming out?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:10 PM
The13thDay is currently offline Click here to Send The13thDay a Private Message Find more posts by The13thDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

uh no whats the ninth one called i didnt know it was out yet yeah good books i read em all in one day it was great m` favorite one id the vampires assistant

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 03:24 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mud_blood_princ

i havent read them all only a coouple, my school only has like 3

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 03:30 AM
mud_blood_princ is currently offline Click here to Send mud_blood_princ a Private Message Find more posts by mud_blood_princ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AshNight567

Omg! there is a movie commin out in 07! i can't wait! i've read all the books that have come out in the us!

think THIS is a feind?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 11:01 PM
AshNight567 is currently offline Click here to Send AshNight567 a Private Message Find more posts by AshNight567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

This doesn't belong here. This is multiauthor forum, not the book discussion forum

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 11:33 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midneight
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rose walked down the dark alley with a flyer in her hand. "Cirque Du Freake" it gave the address and seemed like the place. Hadnt she once heard about this place and the strange shows they give a creepy spider and even a strange man and assistant preforming magical tricks no one else could? Mr Crepsly that was the name she was in search of but he was nowhere to be found.

Wouldnt that sound nice for a book? i dont know anyway this story must be told how i met him how i got involved in these wars. All i wanted was to be the worlds greatest magician. Rose Gunther magician extrodinair and two men hel the secret. Crepsly And Shan. With Crepsly out of the picture all i had was thei Shan kid, i heard he was a real freak to say the least, anyway rumor had it he was here tonight just hiding rumor that was true. This night changed everything, i waited till daybreak and entered his tent where he was sleeping. Odd time to still be sleeping in i thought but waited for him to wake....

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 06:11 PM
midneight is currently offline Click here to Send midneight a Private Message Find more posts by midneight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote