KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Phoenix Force: Where does it say in any comic Phoenix is part of God?

The Phoenix Force: Where does it say in any comic Phoenix is part of God?
Started by: Whirlysplatt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Creshosk
Is it? is the potential for future life really finite?

What's going to happen down the line? Are babies going to start being still born? And everything is going to just stop being able to reprduce? Are things going to sudden;y go sterile eventually?

And for that matter are their "souls" in the MU? Silly question obviously thre is some sort of "spirit" otherwise that thing with Psyloke's death would be really wierd. That and I think it was Roma, back in texas when the X-men sacrifised themselves. . .

Anyway is there reincarnation?

Saying that there are a finite number of future generations raises interesting questions.

Like what happens to the potential life that would be born to a planet consumed by the big G? is it snuffed out? or is it not distributed among planets like that?

Anyway I've not put much stock in handbooks, characters seem to exxceed limits placed in the books all the time.

the Universe is finite smile heat death in ten billion years due to entropy

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 06:17 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
the Universe is finite smile heat death in ten billion years due to entropy

Whose to say those laws apply to 616? Thats a possible real world end to the universe and one that isnt supported on panel. In fact as X-men adventures is confirmed canon then heat death isnt the end of the 616 universe. Phoenix still collapses reality.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 06:25 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Whose to say those laws apply to 616? Thats a possible real world end to the universe and one that isnt supported on panel. In fact as X-men adventures is confirmed canon then heat death isnt the end of the 616 universe. Phoenix still collapses reality.

smile Its these sort of comments that get you in these messes smile

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 06:28 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

smile Its these sort of comments that get you in these messes smile

Im in no mess. The god connections developed by New X-men havent been followed up. Thats cool albeit unfortunate. The feats are still there and with X-men adventures 12 as canon Phoenix is still a constant in creation and still co-ordinates the end of all reality. So not as high status as an aspect, but shes till up there. sad

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 06:34 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im in no mess. The god connections developed by New X-men havent been followed up. Thats cool albeit unfortunate. The feats are still there and with X-men adventures 12 as canon Phoenix is still a constant in creation and still co-ordinates the end of all reality. So not as high status as an aspect, but shes till up there. sad

hmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

smile not so sure mate -

trust me on this

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 06:35 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

hmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

smile not so sure mate -

trust me on this

Youre saying this handbook depicts current continuity and are abiding by it. You cant be selective about the bits youre going to acknowledge.

"In the dying moments of the previous universe, the Force saved all existence from eternal damnation, enabling Eternity to preserve the humanoid Galan, ensuring his re-creation as Galactus."

Which supports my previous comment about its role in co-ordinating the end of reality. If it changes in a years time then it changes but as of right now thats what theyre saying.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 06:41 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Either way that is it. I am so disillusioned with Marvel right now. I thought New X-men was the best X-men series in years and now most of its developments are being ignored. I am outta here for a lil while. Later peeps!!! mad stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 06:51 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Youre saying this handbook depicts current continuity and are abiding by it. You cant be selective about the bits youre going to acknowledge.

"In the dying moments of the previous universe, the Force saved all existence from eternal damnation, enabling Eternity to preserve the humanoid Galan, ensuring his re-creation as Galactus."

Which supports my previous comment about its role in co-ordinating the end of reality. If it changes in a years time then it changes but as of right now thats what theyre saying.

What happened to the previous Universe does not dictate what happens to a present or future Universe. So Eternity created Galactus smile

Either way that is it. I am so disillusioned with Marvel right now. I thought New X-men was the best X-men series in years and now most of its developments are being ignored. I am outta here for a lil while. Later peeps!!! mad stick out tongue

Its a shame you feel like that GS, like I say with comics they change things all the time.

take care.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 07:02 PM
BlaqChaos

What happened to the previous Universe does not dictate what happens to a present or future Universe. So Eternity created Galactus smile

I can't believe you Whirly! Making me agree with GS like this. I have the handbook entry on Galactus. It list the Phoenix Force as his creator, not Eternity. ...making me agree with GS. I feel so dirty now.

wink

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 07:38 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

GS rules

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 08:48 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BlaqChaos
I can't believe you Whirly! Making me agree with GS like this. I have the handbook entry on Galactus. It list the Phoenix Force as his creator, not Eternity. ...making me agree with GS. I feel so dirty now.

wink

laughing out loud

smile

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 08:51 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

bump

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 01:51 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

some threads should not be bumped

yes

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 01:54 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
some threads should not be bumped

yes

laughing To late.........

Whirly has noticed smile

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 12:06 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

laughing To late.........

Whirly has noticed smile

I was actually thinking of someone else...... shifty

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 12:08 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
I was actually thinking of someone else...... shifty

laughing out loud best not to think about that somone laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 12:12 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Im here people!!! Ask of me what you will. big grin

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 11:11 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Im here people!!! Ask of me what you will. big grin

how does demi land such hot looking chicks???

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 09:03 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote