KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Phoenix Force: Where does it say in any comic Phoenix is part of God?

The Phoenix Force: Where does it say in any comic Phoenix is part of God?
Started by: Whirlysplatt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Quite the picture whore lately

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:18 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by newjak86
You are right in that it is to early to see where this is heading but with what Marvel has done in the past Pheonixs days as The Rpimal Force of Creation may be numbered if Marvel is even willing to place something out there that discourages their previous comics.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:19 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Isn't everything supposed to be part of God?

Theres a difference between being created by God and being a manifestation of the supreme being.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:19 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Quite the picture whore lately

yes

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:21 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rabbit has the power look it comes from within him the spark and read helps define its shape

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:22 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

here

Attachment: 3.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:22 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
here

The thought comes from within him and from that thought comes the Big Bang. However its all Eternities doing. The whole point was that all life is as much a part of the universe as the stars and the reason for life and for the big bang is that Eternity questioned his own existence. Dont follow hearsay and a few out of context scans. You by your own admission havent read the comic. embarrasment

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:26 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The thought comes from within him and from that thought comes the Big Bang. However its all Eternities doing. The whole point was that all life is as much a part of the universe as the stars and the reason for life and for the big bang is that Eternity questioned his own existence. Dont follow hearsay and a few out of context scans. You by your own admission havent read the comic. embarrasment

but I have read Reed give it shape

Attachment: 1a.jpg
This has been downloaded 98 time(s).

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:31 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yes but KgKg has and by his thought it clearly states that it shows that Phoenix has nothing to do with it. So right now until more comes out we got to realize GS that Phoenix pretty much is going to retconed it has happened before it was bound to happen again you just got wait and see just how bad it is.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:31 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have read Reed give it shape

Attachment: 4.jpg
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:32 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Connecting the X-men to such a high ranking entity has just totally spoiled my liking for them.

And for as much as I don't like phoenix since it entered its godmode cheat, I don't think the one issue is enough to prove phoenix didn't have a part of it. The whole thing could of very well been an illusion or simulation.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:33 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Connecting the X-men to such a high ranking entity has just totally spoiled my liking for them.

And for as much as I don't like phoenix since it entered its godmode cheat, I don't think the one issue is enough to prove phoenix didn't have a part of it. The whole thing could of very well been an illusion or simulation.

Trust me its Marvels latest Retcon - Morrisons ideas involving Phoenix (don't tell GS I said this were very good). The thing is they were to be to be contained in the X men and had a detrimental effect to the Marvel Universe as alot of the X power ups have. Marvel have seen this hence House of M to restore some kind of common sense. I am worried Crisis will bugger up DC with power ups. sad

Hoppy and future stories will redress this.

This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:41 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by newjak86
Yes but KgKg has and by his thought it clearly states that it shows that Phoenix has nothing to do with it. So right now until more comes out we got to realize GS that Phoenix pretty much is going to retconed it has happened before it was bound to happen again you just got wait and see just how bad it is.

No what you've seen is that Eternitys questions on existence were a spark that resulted in the Big Bang which is stated by F4 only a few months ago to be a manifestation of the Phoenix. Therefore nothing in that issue indicates that a retcon has taken place.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:44 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

No what you've seen is that Eternitys questions on existence were a spark that resulted in the Big Bang which is stated by F4 only a few months ago to be a manifestation of the Phoenix. Therefore nothing in that issue indicates that a retcon has taken place.
Yes and no and can be taken either way by Marvel if they want. That is why though we must look to see what else is coming up in the next issues. Altough based on Marvel's past I feel this is the first stepping stone for it being retconed as this is what they've done in the past.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:50 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

I have read Reed give it shape

Reed gave the replay of creation that the Entity sparked off balance. Reed as a human is part of the truth, part of the answer to the question that Eternity asked in the pre creation void (what is the meaning of life?) therefore Reed provided the truth to the Entitys knowledge therefore providing balance to the replay of creation they had sparked off. wink

No retcon just a replaying of the events that lead to life in Marvel. There was still a big bang which we know to be Phoenix. We now know why there was one.

Read the comic.

Ignore out of context scans

Down with hearsay big grin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:52 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ignore out of context scans

Down with hearsay big grin

Oh the irony smile

and heres a scan that gives itself context Reed and the Rabbit join creating the Universe.

This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:57 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Oh the irony smile

and heres a scan that gives itself context Reed and the Rabbit join creating the Universe.

Nah. wink

The comic reveals all within the universe are extensions of Eternity. The comic then states that Eternity set in motion the Big Bang via his questions on his own existence.

Reed and The Entity went back in time before creation and asked the same questions about life and its purpose.

As extensions of Eternity they (like Eternity did before their interference in the time stream) caused the Big Bang in the exact same way.

Therefore the revelations in the comic are:

Reed is responsible for the cosmic rays that would create the F4

Theres life in the Universe because Eternity questioned his existence resulting in the Big Bang (a manifestation of Phoenix)

No retcon....yet big grin

Last edited by GalacticStorm on Nov 25th, 2005 at 04:41 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 04:36 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah. wink

The comic reveals all within the universe are extensions of Eternity. The comic then states that Eternity set in motion the Big Bang via his questions on his own existence.

Reed and The Entity went back in time before creation and asked the same questions about life and its purpose.

As extensions of Eternity they (like Eternity did before their interference in the time stream) caused the Big Bang in the exact same way.

Therefore the revelations in the comic are:

Reed is responsible for the cosmic rays that would create the F4

Theres life in the Universe because Eternity questioned his existence resulting in the Big Bang (a manifestation of Phoenix)

No retcon....yet big grin

Thats your interpretation smile I see no evidence to support the Phoenix is involved here

This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:11 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:11 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

or here

This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:12 PM