KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Core Rules

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Core Rules
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Not the place to ask, really. That's the Main Rules thread.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:11 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

In regards to the Bowcaster, does it have to be a Wookiee bowcaster? I'm thinking of having it be a Grave Tusken bowcaster, from the Jedi Knight game.

Also, would it be possible to pull off one of those ricochet shots like the bowcaster from JK2?

Last edited by General Zink on May 14th, 2006 at 11:20 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2006 11:11 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ush, since we've got Stormies running around...the typical stormtrooper is armed with a grenade and some have been seen wielding repeaters in the movies. Would they possibly have those?

Old Post May 15th, 2006 01:14 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Bowcasters can be conceptual rather than literal, yes.

And yes, a Stormtrooper company is considered to have a fair variety of weapons.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 30th, 2006 10:00 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

No, they only have blaster pistols!

Old Post May 31st, 2006 04:19 AM
Swirly Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Thanks, Swirly. no expression

Old Post May 31st, 2006 04:33 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
number 72!
No WAR!!!!

ive seen books shorter than your rules

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 02:18 PM
number 72! is currently offline Click here to Send number 72! a Private Message Find more posts by number 72! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Yeah, maybe children's books? That more your speed? Quit trolling, enjoy your ban.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 06:00 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The rules are certainly a lot longer than your shaft, buzz off.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 12:33 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
No, they only have blaster pistols!

Blaster Rifles...and other utilities...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:33 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

hey as soon as we get back to the newr trilogy game. il be ehre to play with Xorn again. so lemme know but i am withdrawing form the original trilogy game, but till here to contibute forthe new trilogy

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 08:34 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Whats snapping and super snapping?

Can burst fire be used while firing 2 light blasters at the same time with Both Guns Blazing?

You can't Active Dodge while Passive Dodging, right?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 10:12 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry if snapping is not covered- it is taking a basic action faster than normal, but at a penalty to your roll.

You are always passively dodging unless tied up, don't worry about that. So just say when you want to active dodge.

Meanwhile, only rifles burst fire; only pistols get double fired. Two light blasters being BGBed do get the equivalent of four attacks, though.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 11:34 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ah, thats what I wanted to ask, if you could Double Fire with two pistols.

So snapping reduces the amount of frames that an action takes up with a penalty. and super snapping reduces the amount of frames even more but with a bigger penalty?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 11:45 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup!

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 12:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

A snap reduces your action by a frame, with a -2 penalty.

A super snap reduces your action by two frames, with a -4 or -5 penalty, I forget which...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 12:00 AM
Darth Ryon

could some make an RP set in the old republic?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 04:31 AM
Darth Ryon is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Ryon a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ryon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Wrong thread.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 05:26 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ryon

Sorry.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 01:00 PM
Darth Ryon is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Ryon a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ryon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaming24/7
Restricted

Account Restricted

OMG star wars role play.! You guys are sad.
GET A ****ING LIFE.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 03:59 PM
Gaming24/7 is currently offline Click here to Send Gaming24/7 a Private Message Find more posts by Gaming24/7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote