KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Mortal Kombat~ Character Creation

Mortal Kombat~ Character Creation
Started by: xEsaulx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Mortal Kombat~ Character Creation

Ok. so MORTAL KOMBAT is a go. And here is the character sheet and the background information...
Ok...i was wondering if anyone would be interested in Mortal Combat role playing game. i haven't seen any yet...
This is what the character sheet would look like:
Name:
Weapons:
Abilites:
Items:
Background:
Description: (pic would help)
(made up character allowed. as well as the orignal MK characters. I would like to be Raiden or Reptile, but if someone else wants too then go ahead.)

The Story: Since the Deadly Allaince has fallen, a new threat has risen. They took upon the name, but has a stronger leader. (i will go into more detail) Now it is up to Raiden and the others to stop the new threat, or die trying. The Alliance was after ancient artifacts that would ressurect the greatest warrior of all time...
Raiden and the others will start off with vigorous training to the fullest extent. They will have quests at some times which they have to stop the Deadly Alliance. And the Deadly Allaince will have to do some training as well. They will have to succeede in order to conquer the world.
THIS IS ONLY THE BASIC SUMMARY...THEIR WILL BE MORE DEPENDING ON WHAT TEAM YOU ARE ON...

Two leaders will be needed for each side. (i will not be a leader to make it fair) It will be their job to keep their team organized and to tell who does what.
We will won't start until we have a sufficent amount of people.

ADDITIONALLY MORE STORY BACKGROUND WILL BE ADDED...

THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN TAKING...
Scorpion, Reptile, and Liu Kang are taking.

AS MENTIONED BEFORE:
We will start as soon as we get sufficent amount of people

CHECK BACK:
check often for updates on certain events or recent victories or deaths.

IF THEIR IS ANYTHING I FORGOT PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PM ME.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 01:49 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

This have permision?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 01:57 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blood_Flower
Everything Inside Screams

Character Name: Glacier
Race: Uknown
Clan: Lin Kuei
Affiliation: Neutral
Sex: Male
Eye Color: Baby Blue
Hair Color: Sky Blue
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 235 Ibs
Martial Arts Style: Hapkido And Dragon
Friends: Scorpion, Smoke, Cyrax
Enemies: Quan Chi, Shinnok, Mavado
Appeareance: (please log in to view the image)
History: After the death of the 2nd Sub-Zero a new Lin Kuei warrior emerged, using the codename Glacier. This new warrior wore the traditional uniform worn by the 2nd Sub-Zero during the 4th Mortal Kombat. At first, this mysterious warrior was confused with the 2nd Sub-Zero until the warrior revealed his true identity as the son of the deceased in Kuei Grandmaster. Glacier not only inherited the title of Grandmaster but also the fabled Dragon Medallion. When Glacier donned the Medallion it burned into his arm leaving its image there; a symbol that would be passed on from generation to generation as a sign of Sub-Zero and Glacier's bloodline of the heir to the title Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei. Glacier also tattooed two scars over his eyes in memory of his father's scar. When a new threat to Earthrealm emerged, Glacier took his father's place and competed in the Mortal Kombat tournament. The Lin Kuei ! warrior pledged to eliminate all of his father's enemies, including the sorcerer Quan Chi, as well as the fallen elder god, Shinnok. Glacier also saw Mavado, the new leader of the Red Dragon, as an immediate threat to the Lin Kuei clan.

Ending:
After winning the Mortal Kombat tournament with the aid of Scorpion,
Glacier returned to the Lin Kuei temple and dedicated his clan to guarding Earthrealm along with the remaining Earthwarriors as his father had done so many years ago.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 02:04 AM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

(The bad guy is dragon king right?)
name:scorpion (real name: hanzo hasashi)
alliance:neutral
allies:none
enemies:sub zero,drahman,moloch and quan chi
weapons:two swords and blade that comes out of hands
abilities:claw that comes from hand
backgroundsadreally long will add later)
appearance:

Attachment: 200px-scorpionkjpg.jpg
This has been downloaded 234 time(s).

Last edited by General_Iroh on Aug 31st, 2005 at 02:25 AM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 02:22 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

sorry for double post here is his background

Scorpion's chronological first appearance is in Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero, where Quan Chi had hired him to find a map, in case Sub-Zero failed. At the time, Scorpion was an assassin for the Shirai Ryu, and his name was Hanzo Hasashi. The Shirai Ryu was a single clan out of the many connected clans through Japan known as the Ninja. The Shirai Ryu were started by a renegade Lin Kuei member named Takeda who seceded from them, and the Shirai Ryu was the very clan he started. This made the Shirai Ryu a fierce rival to the Lin Kuei. When the two met, they battled until Sub-Zero defeated and decapitated him. Scorpion returned to fight Sub-Zero in the Netherealm as a vengeful spectre, but Sub-Zero escaped him. The two met for the penultimate time on Shang Tsung's boat, where Scorpion told him he would kill him in the Mortal Kombat tournament, which he did.

Scorpion followed Sub-Zero, apparently alive again, when Shao Kahn hosted Mortal Kombat in Outworld. It is unclear whether or not they met, but while watching one of Sub-Zero's battles, Scorpion witnessed this Sub-Zero sparing the life of his opponent. From there, he grew confused and did not fully understand why the Lin Kuei warrior had grown so merciful. He would later on learn that this Sub-Zero was not the same man who murdered him so many years ago and that it was actually his younger brother, sent as a replacement. As a result, Scorpion vowed to become Sub-Zero's protector as his way of apologizing for the murder Sub-Zero's older brother.

When Shao Kahn invaded Earthrealm and unsuccessfully tried to conquer the Netherealm as well, Scorpion was set free. The emperor enlisted him in his extermination squads. However when Scorpion discovered that Sub-Zero was one of Earth's warriors, he turned on the Emperor. He took part in helping Liu Kang in the final showdown with Shao Kahn. When Earth reverted back to normal, Scorpion was driven back to hell, only knowing that he will one day rise and walk the grounds of Earth once more.

During the events of Mortal Kombat Gold, Scorpion was released again by Quan Chi. In exchange for life, Scorpion would fight Sub-Zero (Quan Chi had told Scorpion that Sub-Zero was the true murderer of his family and clan). He eagerly accepted, but was shocked to learn from his former nemesis that it had in fact been Quan Chi who had arranged for the killing of the Shirai Ryu and Scorpion's family. Enraged, Scorpion leapt at Quan Chi and the two landed in the Netherealm through a dimensional gateway.

For the years that Quan Chi spent in the Netherealm, he would be chased, brutalized and tortured by Scorpion. Quan Chi had little chance of escape, as his powers would be weakened while he was in the Netherealm and Scorpion's power and strength increased while in that realm (note: Quan Chi, as Shinnok's second-in-command, had previously resided in the Netherealm. However, this was explained as a new region of the Netherealm where sorcerors lose power). Quan Chi had struck a deal with the Oni Drahmin and Moloch, who fought off Scorpion for him. When Quan Chi escaped the Netherealm though a portal, Scorpion followed him, but the volatile portal did not send him to the same place. He continued to hound Quan Chi in a hide-and-seek game for the years to come, until Drahmin and Moloch threw him into the soulnado, scattering his essence across the realms.

While it was believed that Scorpion was torn apart by the souls in the Soulnado, he really wasn't. He actually managed to ascend up to the heavens where the soulnado emerged from and from there was he able to avoid death. From there, he would witness the Elder Gods, in whom he had never believed. From there onwards would he be changed from what he saw. He also witnessed the supposed death of Raiden and the dominance of the Dragon King being to unfold. The Elder Gods were aware of his presence and enhanced his mortal and special abilities. He was given a special task by the Elders to kill Onaga. Accepting this new mission, Scorpion emerged to Outworld once more in search of Onaga. Now it is the hell spawned spectre who is the true champion of the Elder Gods.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 02:28 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

(it is ok and yes this does have permission. and yes it is the Dragon King.)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 08:11 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nyria
The Slayer

Name: Keliah
Alliance:Good (for the time being)
Allies: ???
Enemies: Quan Chi, Onaga
History: Keliah lived on the paradise realm with the children of the other Elder gods. She was not aloowed to go to the outer or earth realms but her and her friend Sophie decided to sneak out and go anyway seeing as how they've never been. But Sophie was caught in the final destructive battle between the alliance and Raiden after being accidentally hit by one of Raiden's thunderbolts she was down but not dead that was until Onaga was reborn ultimately destorying everything in his path and Keliah who was blocked by her father from intervening swore that she would avenge Sophie by destorying Onaga. But before she could leave the paradise realm her father forbidded her to leave and the only way she would be able to leave was if she gave up 3/4's of her godly powers. Keliah excepted as she left now her power is barely above an immortal's but yet she's still ready to challenge Onaga.

Power: Able to control the shift and flow of time but now without her full power she can only freeze time for a short period and move at superspeed for a short period.

Favorite weapons: Two twin daggers ( Destiny and Fate)

Attachment: hey.jpg
This has been downloaded 217 time(s).

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 08:31 PM
Nyria is currently offline Click here to Send Nyria a Private Message Find more posts by Nyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Name: Zarthor
Alliance: Deadly Alliance
Weapons: staff sword
Abilites: dark magic
Items: none
Background: (post later)
Description: (pic would help) (post later)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:37 PM
Quincy
Debaser

(( I can join this right?))

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:41 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

(9Let me play Liu kang for awhile CALLED IT!!!!)))

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:44 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

(I know. i put that their so no one would take it from you. and yes Quincy you can play. anyone can.)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:46 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((aiight, ill wait till this starts...oh yea and can some one play Kung lao...If they want or raiden))

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:47 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blood_Flower

[ I'll play Raiden, Basically I'm playing two characters. ]

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:49 AM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

((I am sure someone will. if not then i will play Raiden. Now who is going to lead the Deadly Alliance? or should we wait for more people?))

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:50 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((hmm.....The Dragon king,Shang stung, quan chi, Shokan could be played right...Im not saying i want to play them just askin))

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:57 AM
Blood_Flower

[ Alright, I'll stick with my made-up character. ]

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:58 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

((Blood flower you can be Raiden. I didn't see your post. yeah anyone can be those characters or we just have somone just give them a couple of lines.))

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:02 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((Ok ill be liu kang and Kung LAo))

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:06 AM
Blood_Flower

[ Alright, basically my main character is still Glacier. Raiden shows up once and awhile. ]

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:08 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

((I have Reptile and i made up one above.))

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:10 AM