KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Mortal Kombat~ Character Creation

Mortal Kombat~ Character Creation
Started by: xEsaulx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

hi and welcome to kmc big grin

this game has been dead for quite some time - noone plays it anymore
feel free to join any of the newer more recent rps, but dont expect anyone to start this game up again erm

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 11:41 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL!

This is not happening. laughing out loud

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 11:52 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immortal6

Mortal Kombat Character Creation

confused Hey! How do i get there?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 09:07 AM
immortal6 is currently offline Click here to Send immortal6 a Private Message Find more posts by immortal6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Judas Death

Hey, new guy here. So Character creation, yes?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2011 04:04 PM
Judas Death is currently offline Click here to Send Judas Death a Private Message Find more posts by Judas Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maumau
Lin Kuei Master

Name:Icefang
Clan:Lin Kuei(former)
Weapons and accessories:Golden Dragon Meddalion,Kori Blade
Affiliation:neutral
Race:Cryomancer
Abilities:Freeze,create ice weapons
Friends: Scorpion
History:Kuai Liang's older brother and Bi-Han's younger brother,was one of the best assassins of the clan,alongside Tundra,when he met Scorpion,they had a fight,and Scorpion told Baek his past,since then,he was tired of the Lin Kuei's atrocities,and only when Scorpion uncovered the truth and the two clans,Shirai Ryu and Lin Kuei,were now an alliance,he was back as a master of Lin Kuei,as he was helping Scorpion on his quest. Happy Dance THIS IS IT GUYS

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 12:37 AM
Maumau is currently offline Click here to Send Maumau a Private Message Find more posts by Maumau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maumau
Lin Kuei Master

Name:Icefang
Clan:Lin Kuei(former)
Weapons and accessories:Golden Dragon Meddalion,Kori Blade
Affiliation:neutral
Race:Cryomancer
Abilities:Freeze,create ice weapons
Friends: Scorpion
History:Kuai Liang's older brother and Bi-Han's younger brother,was one of the best assassins of the clan,alongside Tundra.When he met Scorpion,they had a fight,and Scorpion told Baek his past,since then,he was tired of the Lin Kuei's atrocities,and abandoned the clan,Baek was killed by the clan and made it out of NetherRealm as Hellspawn,just like Scorpion.He decided he would help Scorpion in his quest for vengeance.
Only when Scorpion uncovered the truth that Quan Chi was the responsible for the deaths and the two clans,Shirai Ryu and Lin Kuei were now an alliance,he was back as a master of Lin Kuei as a reward for what he did,helping Scorpion on his quest. Happy Dance THIS IS IT GUYS

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 01:14 AM
Maumau is currently offline Click here to Send Maumau a Private Message Find more posts by Maumau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NetherSaber
The Sith Scorcher

Name: Magma
Alliance: None
Weapons: Fire, lava, heat
Abilities: Can't be hurt by heat, controls lava, fire and the temperature
Items: Smoke grenades, stun grenades, throwing knives
Background: Born completley normal, however, fell unconsious and awoke in a myserious feild within the mortal kombat realm
Description: Bright red version of reptile, glowing eyes (red) much shorter (5'7) Yes i know needs alot of work, sorry for spelling!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 09:37 PM
NetherSaber is currently offline Click here to Send NetherSaber a Private Message Find more posts by NetherSaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

this thread is dead. if you read back just a few posts you would see that.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 10:45 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Th3Bl@ckR3@p3r

Name:Vedo
Alliance:Good
Wepons:2 daggers
Abilities:THe ability to make what ever has his blood on it expload
Bio:As a child Vedo was raised by the Lin Kuei to be an assassin.He went on a few missions with Sub-Zero(Bi Han) and also a few with Tundra and Smoke.Afer news of the Elder Sub-Zero's death Vedo went to the destroyed villige of the Shin Ryu(i know i got that wrong) and coverd it in is own blood then snaped.There was nothing there but snow as Vedo walked away with a smile under his mask.Currently because of Sub-Zero being the Grand Master Vedo is one of Earth-Relm's defenders and is also high in the rankings of then Lin Kuei.
Appearance:Vedo wears similer attier to UMK3 ninjas and his color scheme is blood red and black.He has blood red eyes and vary dark red hair(same as skarlet).
Sex:if not already ovious by the use of he so often,Male
Items:2 daggers,Smoke Bombs,and shurikens

Old Post Feb 25th, 2012 04:01 AM
Th3Bl@ckR3@p3r is currently offline Click here to Send Th3Bl@ckR3@p3r a Private Message Find more posts by Th3Bl@ckR3@p3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I wonder what went through peoples mind while they were typing out stuff like that, right after someone who posted that it is dead. It seems odd to me, I suppose. I can understand however if someone feels the desire to post information of "what would have been" but that's never really suggested.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 08:56 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXDdevilZXx
Writer/ Psychopath

Name: Buck Shot
Alliance: Stryker and Kabals’ police force
Weapons: Cowboy Style fistfighting, Kukri, Swat Shotgun, Anti-Tank Rifle (Fatality Only),
Abilities: Controls how bullets move, Power of Vengeance (Fatality Only)
Items: Acoustic guitar
Background: Buck Shot was once a rancher for the majority of his life when he inherited his parents’ ranch after they were killed when he was around five years old, but then gave up after outworld forces invaded his ranch and killed his pregnant wife, then left him for dead, his throat heavily torn, forcing him to talk very quietly, often mumbling. He then became a dimension-wandering bounty hunter, killing off any Tarkatan or Centaur who attempts to stop him. Not long after, Shao Khan killed his older brother, Quick-Silver, and he entered a state of pure hate and swore he would gain vengeance on Shao Khan for killing his last living family member, and he gained an unnatural power, given to him by the souls of his dead parents, wife, unborn child, and brother. With this power and his vast arsenal of firearms, he assists Stryker and Kabal with defending earthrealm from invading outworld forces.
Description: Light Tan male with Leather jacket and cowboy hat, long Brown hair w/ orange highlights, blue jeans, Orange eyes, bandaged hands and neck, leather boots, swat painted on the back of his jacket, bullet proof vest under the jacket.
Friends: Stryker, Kabal, Nightwolf, Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Jax
Enemies: Shao Khan, Kintaro, Motaro, Goro, Sheeva, Baraka, Tarkatans, Centaurs, Reptile, Quan Chi, Kano

Guessing i'm a little late to the party, but whatevs.

Last edited by xXDdevilZXx on May 21st, 2013 at 09:52 AM

Old Post May 21st, 2013 09:46 AM
xXDdevilZXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXDdevilZXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXDdevilZXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon and tell you that this has been dead since 2005 I believe.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post May 21st, 2013 03:21 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

This thread is a phoenix.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 05:49 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

With an EXTREMELY short lifespan.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post May 21st, 2013 11:43 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote