KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Rise of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Rise of the Phoenix
Started by: cole2005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cole2005

Harry Potter and the Rise of the Phoenix

i got real bored so thought id try to make an attempot at writing the 7th,il post the 1st chapter and if no one likes it,il not write anymore

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:11 AM
cole2005 is currently offline Click here to Send cole2005 a Private Message Find more posts by cole2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

Chapter 1

As another cold July day drew to a weary close,the strong mist that had been hanging in the air all year began to sink and form a eery carpet over the ground.
Normally at this time of year the streets would be buzzing with activity,people grooming theyr usually well kept gardens,or washing theyr executive cars. Not this year,the gardens were dead,brown grass covered the floor,it had been cold yet no rain had came. The expensive cars lay unused in their driveways gathered up by dust. The past months events had shook the very foundations of society, many high profile people had been killed by so called terrorists. Well, thats what the muggles were calling them yet the wizarding community knew better. Voldemort had grown bored and restless and hads begun his reign of terrorising the muggles.
The reason for his sudden increased activity had been the death of the greatest wizard of the modern era, it had been 3 weeks since the fateful night when Albus Dumbledore had been betrayed. The Dark Lord took this as an oppurtunity to inflict as much fear as possible.
The most horrific of recent attacks had been the double killing of the British Prime Minister and the Secretary of Defence,they had been found dead together in the ministers office whihc was locked form the inside. But there deaths had not only affetced muggles,they had reached the hearts fo the magic community. Even during Voldemorts last reign never before did he kill such important characters.
But the most noble and heart renching attack had occured when Ministry of Magic officials had found Cornelius Fudge. According to the reports given by his wife,they had been attacked by Dementors at their home,they swooped upon his wife but Fudge drove them back long enough for her to escape,but he was too weak, and was subjected to the kiss. The sympathy which the whole communbity felt for Fudge was widespread,however over the days this sympathy turned to panic,as the death toll rose and rose. This in turn caused work to come to a standstill,with Ministry workers preferring to be with their loved ones then risk going to work and losing them.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:25 AM
cole2005 is currently offline Click here to Send cole2005 a Private Message Find more posts by cole2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

This was eactly what he wanted. He sat in hisfathers room in the village of Little Hangleton in the once old,crumbling building, dubbed by the locals "The Riddle House". The building no longer looked ancient, the gardens had been restored as had the building itself,it gleamed in the moonlight. A smile broke across the mans face, the face had once been an extremely handsome one admired by many. No longer was that the case. His face had become white, his nose was hardly a nos eat all,it consisted of two slits,but his eyes. His eyes were the most firghtening feature,not dark and entrancing, but slits of blood red. He resembled a snake more than anything. He turned his chilling eyes to the writhing figure on the floor,'stop your sobbing draco, your family has failed me many times in the last months. For this your mother will die when we find her,you have one chance left,fail me again and you will meet the same fate as your mother.'
'Thank you my lord' draco stammered out as he crawled to kiss the hem of his masters robe. 'Stand draco,face me' the Dark Lord instructed, Draco slowly rose to his feet stumbling on the way up,he had the aura of a boy who once was confident in everything he done,but he had lost this,now he was a bag of nerves. 'You are lucky Draco, very lucky that Severus appeared, I cna understand why you could not kill Dumbledore, but that does not mean i accept the fact you failed. But i realise Draco you were my best placed spy,you have been round Potter for 6 years, you have vital information I can use,who are his best friends? Enlighten me Draco.' Draco looked deep into his masters eyes,his confidence seemed to be returning,'Two people my Lord, he values their lives even more so then Blacks,' he was being of use,the Dark Lord wouldn't dare hurt him after this information,a smile broke across his face,the flickering light form the fire revealed a tired worn face and robes which had once been elegant and handosme,but now were torn and tattered. He was proud,his father in jail in fear of his life form both sides,his mother would be dead soon,he was the only Malfoy to be of use the Dark Lord,'The two people my lord are, Ron Weasley and his family of blood traitors and Hermione Granger.' He had done it,finally with his masters help he would be able to get rid of them damned Weasleys and that stupid mudblood Granger. 'Yes,I have heard of the Weasleys, theyl be dealt with later, but Granger who are they?" He looked pleased with Draco, 'Mudblood,my Lord,' a maincal smile broke over both Draco and Voldemorts face,'Bellatrix come to me!' the Dark Lord bellowed. Seconds later a figure appeared in the room,' you have work to do.'

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:46 AM
HPRox90
Auror

Great!!! Post more soon!!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 12:54 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
devifire

great story keep going

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 04:41 PM
devifire is currently offline Click here to Send devifire a Private Message Find more posts by devifire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

It's good, post more.

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 05:19 PM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

Chapter 2

'Master, how am I to find her?' Bellatrix stood in front of Lord Voldemort slightly trembling,obviously the events of the Ministry were still clear in her mind, 'I suggest you use the same way that you use for finding every other person you've hunted!' Bellatrix could not tell whether his voice was that of anger or of mocking,but she still felt slightly abashed.'Oh and do remeber Bellatrix, do not kill her!She is useless dead to me,she must be alive!' Voldemort turned his back to her and stood gazing out of the window over the small village in front of him,he faintly heard the 2 Death Eaters leave the room. All his life he had been alone, people were always fearful of him, this is how he liked it. Yet there was a feeling in the back of his mind he just couldnt place, the death of Dumbledore should have been a joyous occasion yet it had been the very same person who introduced him,as a young boy, to everything, for that he was thankful,no way would he have achieved so much without the supprt of Dumbledore. But he had brought down his adversary and now he had a clear path to the Potter boy. 'I'm getting old Nagini' he hissed to the huge snake that lay curled up by the fire, 'I may not look it but I am,I can feel it,even with the death of this boy and all the precautions I have put in place to prevent my death by another wizard,as yet I have found no stop to age.' Nagini raised her head and looked at her master,giving him a rather sad look.'Soon the wizarding world will be at my mercy,but when I am gone, who will carry on? Who will control people as I do' he sank into the chair, the flames flickered over his atrocious facial features,deep in thought he allowed his mind to wander,pondering the future.
Meanwhile outside, in the garden,standing underneath an ancient willow tree, Bellatrix stood with Malfoy, 'How do we find her? I have absolutely no idea where the filthy little thing lives,' Malfoy said with a tone of disgust,yet his confidence seemed to be returning.
'Draco,the Dark Lord has many many ways of finding those who have betrayed him or those he simply does not like,but this' she held out a piece of torn parchment,' this is by far the best way of finding people who have not been made untraceable' she said this in a very patronising voice. 'What are we going to do with that?' Malfoy said letting it float to the floor, 'Show some respect you stupid child or oyull end up like your parents,now listen,' Bellatrix went on to explain the moe technical side to the way it worked, 'So you see,just write her name in,and all will be revealed!' Bellatrix looked at Dracos face which now looked at the parchment with much more respect then he had done previously.'That is absolutely amazing!' he looked starstruck, he slowly took the quill that his aunt was holding and began to scribe onto the paper two words,"Hermione Granger". they waited and sure enough several minutes later, an adress appeared underneath the name,"Hencton Cottage, Bay View Close, Brindlington. 'Excellent,come Draco' she grabbed his arm and after the nausiating feelings of Apparation they were stood in front of a handsome,thatched cottage surrounded by a very well kept garden. A faint light emitted from one of the rooms downstairs, hastily Draco literally skipped forward pushing the gate open,'Wait' hissed Bellatrix,she grabbed his arm,'remeber you are not to kill the girl!' she said looking straight at a person whos swagger and confidence had suddenly reappeared,' I know what I'm doing' Draco replied he sounded excited,adrenaline was flowing through his veins,he was pumped up for this,he knew he could do it.
The two of them moved slowly up the garden path,the sound of the shingle beneath them was piercing the eery quiet of the night. Finally they reached the front door, Bellatrix rose her wand to the lock, they heard the it click, and they pushed it open. They moved into the dark hallway,even in this darkness they could see that it was beautifully decorated and pictures of Hermione and her family ordained the walls. The light that they had seen outside,was creeping out of the room in front of them slithering along the floor up to door. Slowly the two of them crept forward, Bellatrix stood at the door he peered in through the crack, Dracos heart was pounding,he felt nervous yet it was a good nervous. Bellatrix rose her wand and aimed at the two adults standing in the room opposite,'Silencio' she muttered,she pushed the door fully open now.
Upsatirs,Hermione Granger lay curled up on her bed, Crookshanks was lying on the rug that lay beside her. Only the deep breathing of Hermione could be heard. Her room was of a decent size and her walls were decorated with various pieces of work and notes, Ever since she had returned she had been studying for her NEWTS,already. ON the dressing table next to her wardrobe lay a mirror,which was half covered by a piece of parchment. She had received this only moments before she fel asleep,the snowy white owl which had delivered the parcel had taken off almost immediately.
Dear Hermione,
How are you?Ive missed you so much,do you know if Hogwarts is going to be open next year?Anyway this is all small talk,the real reason I wrote was well...I'm sure you can see why. I never told you this Hermione but when we left Grimmauld PLace last christmas,Sirius, he gave me a mirror. This is no ordinary mirror,it allows us to tlak to each other whenever we want. Ever since I learnt the details of Sirius' will I was debating who to give the other mirror to,you or Ron. well I decided Id prefer you to have it. Ron has all these wizards with him but me and you we have nothing,plus over the years you've always been there,always. Love you always, Harry.
Hermione was deeply touched by this letter,it had reached her heart. She had only been sleeping for about twenty minutes when she heard a deep hissing noise,she sat bolt upright,Crookshanks leapt up onto her bed,looking directly at the door,'Oh its just you,you scared me you know,'hermione sat scratching the large ginger cat behind the ear. She saw the mirror glistening in the moonlight which was coming through her window,she didnt understand why he gave it to her,Ron had always been there too. BUt to say she wasnt happy,would have been a lie. She shooed Crookshanks from her bed and lay down rolling over,when she heard something. A muttering,what was it? She pulled the bed covers off her and grabbed her wand,she moved towards her bedroom door,she opened itshe checked her parents room,nobody in there. She moved to the top fo the stairway,the hallway was blazing with light spilling out form the living room,seh folloed the stream of light to the door,it was open. Her mind began to race,her heart thumped harder and harder against her chest, she creeped down the stairs, as quiet as possible,the house was quiet,surely if her parents were awake shed be able ot hear them by now. She hated the cottage by night,the oldness of the place sent shivers down ones spine. BUt tonight something was different,she reached the bottom step and poked her head round the corner,she heard a cry' Petrificus totalus' it hit her on the jaw sending her flying against the wall,her body immobilized instantly. She looked up and saw him, Draco Malfoy, this was bad.'Hello Hermione' a flcik of his wand and she was raised into the air,he carried her into the living room and placed her on the floor. The first thing she saw were the twitching bodies of her parents,'No' she thought. 'Ages, ages I have wanted to do this and now I can' Draco said in a triumphant voice he pointed his wand at Hermione and calmy said 'Crucio' Herminoe writhed in pain, this was horible pain beyond pain. Then it stopped,'Excellent Draco'

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:37 PM
cole2005

i know its weird place to stop but am tired will try post more tomorow

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:37 PM
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

its ok you should keep going!big grin

sig by barker he he

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 02:44 AM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

Slowly Draco began to back away from Hermione. He turned to the limp figures of Hermiones parents, they looked dead but had simply been stunned, 'Enervate' muttered Draco,slowly her parents began to stir,there eyes opened and looked at the scene which befell them,Hermione lay on the ground, twitching. 'Do it Draco,finish what you started' Bellatrix bellowed at her nephew, Draco turned to his aunt looking at her eyes, he had to do this. He turned back to Hermione the pain in her eyes was incredible,yet Draco felt no remorse,she deserved this he thought. He turned to her father, and he muttered two words which created the flash of green light and a gushing sound,Hermione heard her fathers head hit the floor

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 07:16 PM
Midnight109

This is BRILLIANT ! When are you writing more ?

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 09:35 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I agree when? and it better be soon...i can get really impatient...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 09:41 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

this is good keep wrighting. Post real soon

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 02:50 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

that was really good when are u gonna post more?big grin

sig by barker he he

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 07:07 PM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

Hermiones eyes began to sting,tears slowly dropped over her cheeks. Malfoy stared at her,he felt no remorse, he felt he was simply ridding the world of what he thought were vermin. Shaking uncontrolably Hermione began to sob loudly,'Silencio' whispered Bellatrix quietly, although physically shaking by now,no sound emrged from her mouth. Draco then moved to the other side of the room where Hermiones mother was huddled into a corner,also in tears. Again he gave no second thought to what he was doing and a lifeless body hit the floor. Still deep in shock Hermione began to come back to her senses, Draco was standing over the cowering body of her mother,Bellatrix was transfixed on the scene in the corner and Hermione, she had a clean route to the door. She slid slowly towards the door careful not to make any noise, she slowly pulled the door towards her, she sliped quietly out, but as she stood as flash of green light rooted her to the spot. Thoughts rushed through her head, memories of holidays and good times with her parents. None of that would happen again, her heart ached why? Why were they doing this? She again managed to compose herself, she moved with impressive speed up to her room,all this had happened before the two Death Eaters ahd even noticed she had gone, 'Protego' she thought as she entered her room, a glistening shield of energy surrounded her door. Once inside she relaxed a bit,the shield would buy her a bit of time, she sat thinking where would she go now, the thought of going to Ron, her boyfriend, went through her mind many times, but then another figure creeped into her mind as she looked at her desk, Harry. She quickly gathered some things before turing and looking at her room for the last time. As she began to focus on Harry, she heard the commotion from outside her room, she slowly turned and disappeared just as Bellatrix burst into her room. Meanwhile several hundred miles away a 16 year old boy was sitting at his window staring out onto Privet Drive, when a figure appeared on the street and fell to the floor.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 12:14 PM
jlee17xoxo412

This is getting really good. I can't wait till u write more and i hope you write soon.

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 02:12 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

Chapter 3

Within a flash the street outside went into complete darkness, a sudden flash of light lit the street again and the figure that had previously been there had reappeared in the boys room. 'Harry' the voice quietly called out to him, slowly the body began to pull itself from the floor, Harry turned he recognised the voice and as he placed his eyes upon the person his heart gave a great leap of joy. The girl looked deep into Harrys eyes, it was only then that Harry noticed two men standing either side of her,'What are you doing? Get your hands off her!' harry yelled at the two men, almost at once they relinquished their grip and at that exact same moment Hermione fell to the floor. Harry rushed forward and dropped to his knees next to her, 'Hermione, Hermione talk to me are you ok?What happened?' Harry then turned to the guards,' Dont just stand there go and get Professor McGonagel!' Harry barked at the two of them, the next second they had disappeared. Harry turned back to Hermione,she lay quietly sobbing,shaking, Harry lifted her head so she was looking at him,'Hermione,please,tel me whats happened?'

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:31 PM
mcd222

thats great keep going

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 07:14 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

It's great!!! Post soon!!!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 12:07 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

Slowly Hermione raised her head and turned, her hazel eyes looked sad and full of pain.'My...my parents,Malfoy..he..he killed them!' with that last word Hermione closed her eyes and rested her head against Harry tears now flowing freely down her face,had it not been for the immediate arrival of McGonagel at that precise moment then then Harry would have happily sat with Hermione like that for the rest of his life.'Miss Granger,Harry whats going on?why are oyu here?'

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 08:24 PM