KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Rise of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Rise of the Phoenix
Started by: cole2005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
godrics
Godrics Hollow

I'M THE SECOND

rick01666 -thanks for the info i agree with you regarding the imperious curse.

COLE2005-THANKS AGAIN, I'LL GET BACK TO YOU SOON.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 04:04 PM
godrics is currently offline Click here to Send godrics a Private Message Find more posts by godrics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

i wrote sum other day, loads of it, then computer crashed, gona try finish this by end of may

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 05:08 PM
cole2005 is currently offline Click here to Send cole2005 a Private Message Find more posts by cole2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

OMG...your such an awesome writer...i envy you!!!! please write more, for it is getting better and better!!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 03:47 AM
WldGrnAgel is currently offline Click here to Send WldGrnAgel a Private Message Find more posts by WldGrnAgel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

Daylght crept through the drawn curtains of the study, the dust began to settle leaving the much startled Order, assessing the damage. The gold locket lay safely in Dumbledores pocket. Harry pulled Moody to his feet, the Dark Mark shield had been taken down. 'We must leave soon, we will go back into school under the cover of the Quidditch game that is being played today.' Dumbledore turned and marched straigt out of the room, slowly the other members followed suit. Harry looked around the room, he saw the Black family tapestry sitting in the corner of the room, he saw the small hole where Sirius' name should have stood. Harry felt all the guilt pour back into him, "Potter, do not lag behind, hurry up!", Snapes cold voice blasted up the stairs, Harry snapped out of his trance. Hastily he left the room, the Order had gathered in the kitchen,'...we will be leaving at 1 minute to 11, the Quidditch is scheduled to start at 11. We have 10minutes! Harry could I have a word with you?' The rest of the Order left the room, Moody limped out and shut the door behind him.
'Sir, whats this about?' Harry looked inquisitively at his headmaster, Dumbledore stepped out from behind the table, 'Harry i have here the third horcrux, as you will remember, you have destroyed the book and I have destroyed the ring. We know the location of the 3 remaining horcruxes, tonight Harry. We will strike the blow to Voldemort, however i believe once the 5th horcrux is taken he will feel the loss, therefore the 6th will be very hard to take out. Also the 6th is in the middle of nowhere. 3 teams will go tonight Harry, when we get back tell Hermione, i would like her to accompany you and McGonagell to get the 4th horcrux. I will tell you later where you will find it, however for now we must be returning to Hogwarts.'

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 03:09 PM
cole2005 is currently offline Click here to Send cole2005 a Private Message Find more posts by cole2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godrics
Godrics Hollow

Re: I'M not THE SECOND

THANK you very much for the update.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 03:56 PM
godrics is currently offline Click here to Send godrics a Private Message Find more posts by godrics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

hey everyone, need some ideas for horcrux locations?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 07:30 PM
godrics
Godrics Hollow

At your request lord cole

"Remember your Story, Recall your memories, you will find what you seek in what you have told ."

If I can make a suggestion,
1.Try the Dragon on for size.
2.Write some on the quidditch match that is up comming.
3.As the Order Arrives The Dragon is Attacking the quidditch spectators As well as the ministry officials and DD & HP Join to subdue it.
4.A glimps of the Elementls as well as the elves of Norway their unimaginable control of the elements WoW, the Scorpionions from Babylon do they look like giant Scorpiens or humens with Stings.
5.The Werewolfs & Vampires We havent seen their stealth nor their strength.
6.Dont wait for the Last battle for us to see their force.

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:40 PM
cole2005

hey i know i havent been posting for a while but i think ive finally got the next piece planned out!thanks for the advice godrics youl have to wait and see if i follow it or not!il post more within the next week!

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 06:25 PM
arrylover@bl

Cool LOVIN IT

Can I jsu say i think Cole is a superb author!!! grippin book! and i've gothis autograph! jealous............. you should be!

P.S lovin the hair coley!!! :p

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 05:22 PM
arrylover@bl is currently offline Find more posts by arrylover@bl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arrylover@bl

post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post
post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 05:36 PM
arrylover@bl is currently offline Find more posts by arrylover@bl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arrylover@bl

come one coley, WE WANT MORE!!!!!!!! lol

Old Post May 4th, 2006 02:17 PM
arrylover@bl

Love WE LOVE SAM

Sammy Wammy,
We love you, we love your writing, we love ur hair and we love ur creative flare!!!!!

love your Luffa crew xxx

Old Post May 8th, 2006 03:42 PM
easyaccess4sam

Love i love sam cole

i love sam cole and he is well fit. write more and more and more and more
love u loads
i get to see him EVERY day!!!!

Last edited by easyaccess4sam on May 8th, 2006 at 04:36 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2006 04:31 PM
easyaccess4sam is currently offline Click here to Send easyaccess4sam a Private Message Find more posts by easyaccess4sam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samcoleisSOfit

Love

sam cole is fit!

i love him more than JO!

didn't realise you were so clever sam...
can't wait for the rest of the story...
if you don't write it, i won't find out whats going to happen and my life will b over!!

see you tomoz sam!

BEN

p.s. i also registered for your fan club
p.p.s. i'm your biggest fan
p.p.p.s. i'm not stalking you - thats Jo!
p.p.p.p.s. bye

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:29 PM
samcoleisSOfit is currently offline Click here to Send samcoleisSOfit a Private Message Find more posts by samcoleisSOfit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samcoleisSOfit

Re: i love sam cole

quote: (post)
Originally posted by easyaccess4sam
i love sam cole and he is well fit. write more and more and more and more
love u loads
i get to see him EVERY day!!!!
Happy Dance

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:36 PM
samcoleisSOfit is currently offline Click here to Send samcoleisSOfit a Private Message Find more posts by samcoleisSOfit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
easyaccess4sam

Love sam cole is FIT

sam cole you r so fit and i love you even more than ben. i am not stalking u (taking photos dont count do they?)

Ben is just jelous that i got to touched u the other day
Nice bum by the way!

LOVE YOU LOADS AND LOADS more than ben.
see you tomorrow fitty
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:38 PM
easyaccess4sam is currently offline Click here to Send easyaccess4sam a Private Message Find more posts by easyaccess4sam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
easyaccess4sam

JO LOVES SAM MORE THAN BEN

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:40 PM
easyaccess4sam

Sam cole take your clothes off right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:42 PM
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

quote: (post)
Originally posted by easyaccess4sam
Sam cole take your clothes off right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm..... alarming. Write the next post! Plz! Plz! We LOVE U!

Old Post May 14th, 2006 03:18 PM
Namine Etoile is currently offline Click here to Send Namine Etoile a Private Message Find more posts by Namine Etoile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

ok i know what i want to write, but what are the colours of Ravenclaw?and ben, jo your actually nuts!but gona miss u!

Old Post May 17th, 2006 04:36 PM