KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Rise of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Rise of the Phoenix
Started by: cole2005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
easyaccess4sam

ahhhhhh i love u too sam.
gonna miss u loads but gonna see u tomorrow and hopeful we can make some babies when we are totally ratarsed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx

Old Post May 19th, 2006 03:23 PM
easyaccess4sam is currently offline Click here to Send easyaccess4sam a Private Message Find more posts by easyaccess4sam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

jo i think you scared all my fans away!Everyone I promise within 2 weeks there will be stuff up, loads of it coz i aim to finish by 12th july!just i got exams at the moment!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:27 PM
cole2005 is currently offline Click here to Send cole2005 a Private Message Find more posts by cole2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godrics
Godrics Hollow

We are here

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cole2005
jo i think you scared all my fans away!Everyone I promise within 2 weeks there will be stuff up, loads of it coz i aim to finish by 12th july!just i got exams at the moment!

NO they havent. We are still here WAITING for the next installment.
Hope you put your best in it.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:23 PM
godrics is currently offline Click here to Send godrics a Private Message Find more posts by godrics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

Harry apparated before the gates of Hogwarts, his heart began to beat hard. The time had finally arrived, his mouth was dry with anticipation, he smiled to himself, after almost 17 years of running the time had come. Voldemort would be killed tonight, Harry walked up the path to Hogwarts. His mind mulling over the plan, 3 teams sent to destroy the horcruxes whilst a large army beats back the army of Voldemort. Then they would return and Harry would fight Voldemort! His heart skipped a beat as his thoughts filled with Hermione.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 08:12 PM
cole2005 is currently offline Click here to Send cole2005 a Private Message Find more posts by cole2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPFAN#7

I think your story is amazing! If u don't want to keep writing don't but i think you are one of the best writers on this site. don't wait for us to reply because i know there is usually people that are reading but not responding. I loved reading this story and i think you should keep it up, most story's only get so far and then they end and i think it is pointless in even starting unless you are going to finish. Cant wait until you post next smile

Good Job thumb up

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 03:05 PM
HPFAN#7 is currently offline Click here to Send HPFAN#7 a Private Message Find more posts by HPFAN#7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbob1806

Smile

Hey keep it up. You've got an unbelievable talent. I can't wait to find out how it ends.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 06:19 AM
bbob1806 is currently offline Click here to Send bbob1806 a Private Message Find more posts by bbob1806 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

Yeah, I love your story. It is very interesting and I can not wait to see what happens. So please keep posting.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 05:50 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cole2005
i aim to finish by 12th july!

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 05:04 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

hey i know i havent put any on for absolute ages just i am stuck on what to write, plus kinda lost my 'muse' for this!lolil try finish it but i dont wana spoil the ending by rushing it.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 07:49 PM
cole2005

hey people i know i said that i would continue but iv decided to stop writing this story, i have another story in mind and i cant put the ideas from that story into this one. so look out for a new story from me it shud b here within a few days. thanks for supporting this one and i look forward to hearing from you on my new one.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 05:17 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Would you mind giving us A Summary of what you had planned? confused

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 07:15 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

Well basically i was sitting around the other day and was trying to think of ideas to go with this story. But i had all sorts of other stuff coming into my head, like exploring the darker side of Harry, like how he feels after people around him have died, iv enjoyed writing this but reading it back it seemed like a bunch of ideas chucked into one thing, i want a more structured story. I'l take ideas from this and use my own ideas to mix together. However alot of stuff will be lost as well, like the final battle. I realised itd be too hard to describe what i had pictured for that. The first chapter to my new story will be up either tonight or tomorow.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 07:26 PM
ndfreak
Master Chief

i just read ur hole frikin story and ur eyes hurt afta a while of staring at the screen but i found it very good and would love it if u posted more...!thnx!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 10:10 PM
ndfreak is currently offline Click here to Send ndfreak a Private Message Find more posts by ndfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

read his new story he isnt going to finish this story

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:27 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote