KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Rise of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Rise of the Phoenix
Started by: cole2005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mcd222

that is raly good
so ron
post more

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 04:48 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

'I better go and talk him,' Harry said to Hermione as he puled himself off the floor. 'Yeah I think you're right and I'll go find Ginny and smooth things over with her then we should kinda swap,' Hermione said, she had been really hurt by Ron's reaction although she did expect it. She'd been with Harry, her boyfriends best mate for the last two weeks. Slowly they parted, Harry headed up the stairs and Hermione into the kitchen. Harry moved cautiously forward towards Ron's door, the Chudley Cannons sticker still hung on his door. He pushed the door open to find Ron standing at the window,'I knew you'd come up here' a sad voice emitted from the red headed boy by the window, 'Ron I'm really sorry about what happened with you and Hermione, but you have to understand I have nothing to do with it.' Harry replied his voice rising from one of calm to a voice that sounded extremely unlike his. 'What!' Ron turned to face Harry, his voice had risen ten fold, 'How can you say you had nothing to do with it?! You had everything to do with it, first her parents get killed so instead of coming to her boyfried she goes to you, the famous Harry Potter, then I send her an owl asking if she is ok, and I get this back, go on read it you'll learn something!' Ron was now on the verge of shouting as he thrusted a piece of parchment into Harrys hand. Harry slowly uncrumpled the parchment, the bright pink handwriting of Hermione came into view:
Dear Ron,
Im coping fine thanks, I'm with Harry at the moment, so I'm safe you don't need to worry.
Your last letter really made me feel better, but it also made me realise something, we shouldn't be together. I love you so much Ron, but its they type of love that comes between a brother and sister.
I've spent this last week with Harry and he takes care of me so well, and I've realised that me and you will always be friends whereas me and Harry, I can sense something there.
I'm really sorry to do it like this Ron, but I need time and space to think and I can't do that with you. I'm so sorry. We will always be friends.
Hermione xx
'Oh' Harry let out, although inside he was jumping, he felt awful, he had split up Ron and Hermione,' Yeah, "oh", you finally see now, you screwed up things between me and Hermione. She was something I had Harry, something you didnt have. You could have had anyone else, anyone in the world Harry, why her?I loved her Harry, you stole the girlI loved. I hope your happy together and that you can deal with whatever happens. Leave me alone.' Ron slumped onto the bed, a tear began to form in his eye, Harry went to open his mouth,but couldn't think of anything to say. He turned and walked tentatively out of the room. He had just lost his best friend, his eyes began to well up with tears as his feet led him down into the basement.
'Ginny' Hermione called after a pretty ginger haired girl at the end of the garden

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:54 PM
cole2005 is currently offline Click here to Send cole2005 a Private Message Find more posts by cole2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

The girl turned round, tears were streaming down her face, 'I'm so sorry Ginny, I sould have told you I like dhim.' Hermione sobbed at the girl, ' You shouldn't even have feelings for him, your with Ron thats how its meant to be, you and Ron me and Harry! You betrayed us Hermione, me and Ron that is!' Ginny screamed back at Hermione, Hermione garbbe the girl by the arm,'Wait, what do you mean? Nothings happened between me and Harry I thought you were mad at me because of Ron,' Hermione said confusion clear in her voice, ' Oh, Harry didnt consult you when he sent me this letter!' Ginny was now bawling, tears were dripping thick and fast to the floor, she threw a ball of paper at Hermione. She bent down to pick it up as Ginny raced into the house, she unscrewed it and Harrys scrawly black writing came into view:
Dear Ginny,
This is extremely hard for me to say this but as much as you want to get back together with me, I can't. I'm sorry, its not because I don't want you to get hurt, but all the feelings I had for you last year have gone. I'm so sorry Ginny.
I at least owe you the explanation of why my feelings have disappeared. At the beginning of the summer, I wanted you so much, but then Hermione came to stay. Those two weeks with her, were some of the happiest in my life.
I'm so sorry Ginny, you will always have a place in my heart as my first love, but you are not my true love.
Harry xx
Hermione began to sway on the spot, Harry had feelings for her. Her heart skipped a beat, but it was at that point that she returned to her senses, she raced up to the house,'Ginny,Ginny I'm so sorry,' she began to scream round the house. Finally she bumped into Ginny coming out of the bathroom, 'Ginny I'm so sorry, I didnt know that Harry had those feelings, please don't blame me.' Hermione was staring into Ginnys eyes, 'I can't forgive you Hermione no matter how much you say you had no part to play, I loved Harry and you stole that from me!I don't want to speak to you at the moment.' With that Ginny turned and moved into her room, forcefully cloing it behind her.
Hermione made her way into the basement, she slumped onto her bed, she began to re read the letter. It was only at that point that she noticed Harry lying on his bed, reading a letter, written in pink. Hermiones heart beat harder and harder, she instantly recognised that writing as her own.'Harry' she called over to his bed, there was no movement, 'Harry' she called again, Hermione stood up and moved across to Harry, the letter was lying on his chest, his deep breathing moving it up and down. Hermione picke dup the letter and wrote on the back, 'I have your letter' in the same pink writing that was on the front. With that Hermione turned and moved out of the basement.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 05:27 PM
cole2005 is currently offline Click here to Send cole2005 a Private Message Find more posts by cole2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

the weddings coming up soon, so if anyone has any ideas how to make it good let me know!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 05:28 PM
mcd222

keep going like you r

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 05:42 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

would u like it more if the wedding went through and was happy or something big happened?by big i mean the wedding gets screwed up

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 06:38 PM
mcd222

screw it up with death eaters but the wedding goes through

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 06:48 PM
cole2005

i duno,coz sumthing will happen later which is essential to story, involving the Weasleys

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 07:39 PM
mcd222

ok then

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 07:45 PM
cole2005

your well into my story arent u?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 07:46 PM
mcd222

yes

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 07:47 PM
cole2005

thats cool,usually i cant write to save my life!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 07:48 PM
mcd222

well your a lot better that me

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 07:50 PM
jlee17xoxo412

wow that was good

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 10:57 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

It was only as Hermione reached the top of the stairs she realised what day it was. She turned and rushed back down the stairs taking them two at a time, 'Happ Birthday' she screamed at Harry, he woke with a start onl;y to be flubng back down on the bed by Hermione hugging him. 'Congratulations, your now of age!' Hermione said beaming down at Harry, it was at that point that Ron emerged from the top of the stairs,'Mum says you have to...' he stoppped seeing Hermione lying on top of Harry,' I can't believe you in my house!I want you to leave this second go now!I don't care where just go!' Ron screamed at them, he was visiblely shaking with anger,' Ron its not what it looks like, I swear, I was just wishing Harry happy birthday.' Hermione had tears in her eyes, she slowly got off Harry, and made her way to Ron,' I'm so sorry Ron, about everything thats happened, please forgive me. But what you just saw was not what you think it was. Ron?' she was now standing directly in front of him now, Ron lifted his head,' Why Hermione?Why did oyu do this to me, I loved you so much and then you ditched me, whats wrong,. is it because I don't have a huge scar on my head, or maybe' Rons voice began to raise from a calm whimper to one of force, it was at this point that the rerst of the Weasleys had rushed to the top of the basement on hearing Rons shouting, 'its that you two have so much in common, you know not having parents!'Ron screamed at Hermione, Hrmione stumbled back and fell onto the floor, Harry rushed orward and grabbed her, 'I can't believe you Ron. Whats happened to you?!' Harry asked him his voice full of disgust. Bill had grabbed Ron by the backof the neck and pulled him out of the basement screaming all sorts of abuse at him, then Mrs. Weasly joined in. 'You know what Ronald Weasley, I'm not suprised she broke up with you, especially if thats how oyu act, now get to your room and I don't want to see you again today!' Harry heard Mrs Weasleys voice float down to the basement. Hermione still lay in Harrys arms, sobbing' Hermione its ok, he didn't mean it, don't worry about it. Your parents are dead, but you've still got me to look after oyu. Everything will be ok.' Harry said a tear appearing in his eye.' Thank...thank you Harry, I love you so much, could I just have some time alone?' she asked Harry, her face was so white, yet it seemed to give off such beauty. Harry remembered the first time he saw Hermione, all those years ago, the dorky little girl who he hated. Everything they had been through, he loved her so much. 'Harry you ok?' Hermione asked softly, looking at Harrys eyes which seemed to have glazed over, ' Yeah I'm fine. Yeah sure come up whenever your ready.' Harr stood and climbed the stairs. 'Harry dear,' Mrs Weasley said as he came out of the basement, 'Oh hi Mrs Weasley,' Harry replied with far less enthusiasm then he normally would, 'Look Harry I'm so sorry about being cold towards you, its just Ron said you were the reason him and Hermione broke up, now I can see the truth, I can't believe him!' Her face had now gone red, she was clearly embarassed about what Ron had said, 'Now Harry why don't you come have a birthday breakfast!' With that she led Harry into the kitchen where a huge breakfast had been laid out for him.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 02:40 PM
mcd222

keep posting

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 04:03 PM
jlee17xoxo412

that was good

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:54 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Hi! I m new to this thread but I must say your story is very good.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 06:35 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

sorry i havent wrote more iv been away with the school,but il try write more tonight

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 05:53 PM
cole2005

In the days leading up to the wedding Ron became more of a recluse taking to locking himself away in his room for hours on end. To both Harrys and Hermiones suprise not one of the Weasleys seemed to care there was so much organising to do as the wedding got closer and closer.
A couple of days before the wedding Fleur left the Burrow to prepare with her family, so the day before the wedding only, the Weasleys and Harry and Hermione were left in the Weasleys house. That night Mrs Weasley created a modest a dinner as any that Harry had ever had at the Burrow.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 06:13 PM