KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Street Level Tourney: Drafting - Round 2

Street Level Tourney: Drafting - Round 2
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zachrivard
Kratos

alot of good picks, whos the best pick so far??

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:11 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Laminator_X
When it comes down to it, how are we to decide (apart from the fact that we're voting, obviously) when somebody dodges or doesn't when we'll surely have some very evenly matched bouts.?

These debates aren't blow by blow. Voters are supposed to decide on the overall skills and feats ad powers of the amalgams and how well the debater uses them and counters the other's arguments. Just because two amalgams seem pretty close doesn't mean the debating will be as close.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:12 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by zachrivard
alot of good picks, whos the best pick so far??

obviously it's Squirrel Girl ............ duh!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:12 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

Originally posted by Scoobless
obviously it's Squirrel Girl ............ duh!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

yeah squirrel girl...

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:14 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

My original plan was to do Brock Samson, Ace and Gary. Man that would've rocked hardcore.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:15 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Nataku8188
My original plan was to do Brock Samson, Ace and Gary. Man that would've rocked hardcore.

Dude, I would've just forfeited.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:19 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.SpiderHulk

I'm picked...let's go.....!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:23 PM
Dr.SpiderHulk is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.SpiderHulk a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.SpiderHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

i think dr.spiderhulk pick scarlet spider and spiderman just to be sure

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:30 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by zachrivard
i think dr.spiderhulk pick scarlet spider and spiderman just to be sure

who does that leave him for round 3? Spider-Girl? Spider-Woman?? the Steel Spider???

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:39 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

Originally posted by Scoobless
who does that leave him for round 3? Spider-Girl? Spider-Woman?? the Steel Spider???

roll eyes (sarcastic)

yes the ultimate spidermonster, this unstopable beast only pales in comparasion to ................the unspeakable, unstopable monster who is............squirrel girl

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:46 PM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got malibu comics' bruce lee.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 11:28 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Jp doesn't seem to understand the concept of secrecy.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:04 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

indeed

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:06 AM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue

So.

[Then peter griffin does the bartman and stewie break dances, while the dog stands on the table as pee pees on the floor.]

Last edited by jplatinum on Sep 1st, 2005 at 12:11 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:08 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

When you've got The Dragon, you don't need secrecy.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:19 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

"When you've got The Dragon, you don't need secrecy."

Damn right, X.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:23 AM
Solidus Snake
The General

it would be funny that if the squirrel girl character won

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:51 AM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Hmm, this brings up a question now: are characters with magical weapons useable now for all of us? Because between Vixen and the guy with the magical sword... it seems that way, and that opens up a couple new options for me.

Last edited by Khellendros on Sep 1st, 2005 at 01:05 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:00 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vixen, the magic sword guy, the magic device guy...darkhawk I think.

Good question.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:08 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I'm assuming "magic weapon" meant stuff that actually fires some type of magic energy... As opposed to more passive enchantments.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:12 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote