KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Street Level Tourney: Drafting - Round 2

Street Level Tourney: Drafting - Round 2
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

I hate magic. It makes my crotch itch like a bad case of Peruvian crabs.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:15 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Ace and Gary are magic...

And magic's cool. In moderation.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:21 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

No magic, or otherwise I'm picking Strange again!
evil face

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:36 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

No magic wielding, no offensive magical items. But passive stuff on a sword is no different than something being made of adamantium...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:38 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

some Vampires are considered magical beings.... there's a vamp in this already.... is he magical?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:40 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Limits: In general, the limit is "powerful street level" which includes up to Spider-Man and his villians. Carnage is a bit beyond them, so he is banned. But anything “below” Carnage is acceptable.
-Strength: Class 15 (Venom limit).
Speed: Enhanced Human (Spider-Man limit)
Durability: Below Luke Cage (i.e. Cage is banned, any below is ok) Black Panther is ok.
No magic (that includes anything…spells, items, etc.)
No telepathy or telekinesis (Psylocke is ok though, and non TK shields that don’t make the character ‘beyond Carnage’ are ok)
No phasing, illusions, invisibility, or flight
Energy Projection Limit: Upper limit Cyclops. Acceptable picks would include Gambit, Electro, Shocker, etc.
Healing Limit: Deadpool

Characters come equipped with “standard equipment” (I'm not knowledgable enough to know what each character's standard equipment is, but Bats will at least have a few batarangs and his "latcher" and whatever other standard stuff he normally has, Cap will have his shield, Daredevil will have his cane-weapon thingy, Wolverine will have a couple fanboys to use as a human shield, etc.)

Specific Banned Members: Longshot, Luke Cage, Havoc, Carnage, Omega Red, T-1000 Terminator, Multiple Man

Character Notes: Cyclops cannot take off his visor.

Other Notes: Characters do NOT have to be from comics. But you must still provide a credible link/bio for them and they must meet the criteria for the tournament. Also, characters will understand that they are in a death-match scenario. Thus, an argument of “Spider-Man never kills” is invalid.

yeah i thought magic was not allowed??? everybody is bendin the rules

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:42 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

it clearly says in the rules NO MAGIC

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:44 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

cause u know
back then hoes didnt want me
now i am hot, hoes all on me
mike jones.....who???!??
mike jones......who???!!!???
MIKE JONES

guess who my third pick is gonna be
who????
mike jones

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:49 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

i am gonna use my magical rap powers to beat u all!!!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:50 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by zachrivard
i am gonna use my magical rap powers to beat u all!!!

so that's what? Mike Jones.... Squirrel Girl..... and who?..... Stephen Hawking?

killer combo there man

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:55 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I took that to mean offensive spells or enchantments... Not stuff like strength and sharpness enhancements. Adamantium isn't going to get broken, and is probably sharp enough to pierce anyone's skin. And of course, lighsabers are also ok.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:57 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

damn stephen hawking, i thought they banned telepathy from this tourney. i am gonna have to change my 3rd pick to christopher reeve

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:58 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

i am gonna go man of steel on all ur asses

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:58 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

He has amazing, quadropolegic powers... He'll go angry cripple on your asses.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 02:03 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

someone should draft proffesser x without telepathy.... CRIPPLE FIGHT

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 02:07 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Scoobless
so that's what? Mike Jones.... Squirrel Girl..... and who?..... Stephen Hawking?

killer combo there man

Attachment: stairs_to_heaven.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 02:58 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

*sigh* I have two options at this point....

1. Be an absolute dick and ban anybody that even remotely smells like magic or that is too powerful...including Deathstar (or whatever his name is), Vixen (she's magical??), Blink (possibly too powerful judging by the comments), and any others near the line.

2. Option 2 is allowing things with passive enchantments that don't turn people to sheep or f*ck with them too badly, and be lenient with the rules.

What do you guys think? Because honestly I hate playing the bad guy, but I'll do it if we think it would be for the best.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 03:39 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 03:41 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Originally posted by DigiMark007
*sigh* I have two options at this point....

1. Be an absolute dick and ban anybody that even remotely smells like magic or that is too powerful...including Deathstar (or whatever his name is), Vixen (she's magical??), Blink (possibly too powerful judging by the comments), and any others near the line.

2. Option 2 is allowing things with passive enchantments that don't turn people to sheep or f*ck with them too badly, and be lenient with the rules.

What do you guys think? Because honestly I hate playing the bad guy, but I'll do it if we think it would be for the best.

I'd say option 2

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 03:46 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by stormfront13
I'd say option 2

What this one said, dickery is bad for the heart.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 03:47 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote