KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Official "im Sitting Out On The Crisis" Thread.

The Official "im Sitting Out On The Crisis" Thread.
Started by: #16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

DAMMIT!

there goes 52 being $.99 sad i was kinda hoping/planning to get it

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 06:41 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'll just get my info from everyone here who gets them as soon as they come out. My next DC purchase is GL:Rebirth, so I'm already behind the curve a bit...I'm just resigned to having Crisis surprises ruined for me on the forums here. But I read the original Crisis knowing pretty much exactly what happens, and it still kicked ass, so hopefully this will be the same.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:17 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
I used to go to this comic store owned by this old pokey ass guy and I came in every week or so and hung around looking for an hour or so, so after a while, he'd just leave the counter and go take a dump in the bathroom for hours. I started stealing shit immediatly, whole a-b boxes at once.

I got boxes full of shit I hauled out of his shatty ass store, I even got a 1st wolverine off his wall.

Robbed his ass blind. evil face

You stole his $h*T? why would anyone do that? He was taking a dump for hours, so you nicked his poo? lovely...........

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 07:14 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules
You stole his $h*T? why would anyone do that? He was taking a dump for hours, so you nicked his poo? lovely...........

hey bub he did the right thing......i always steal 2....i never get caught.....i once stole the first issue of the ultimates 3 times just for the heck of it.....

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 11:05 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote