KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » my story

do u like my story
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
its wicked 2 25.00%
its ok 3 37.50%
its boring 1 12.50%
its the crapest things ive ever read 2 25.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

my story
Started by: mrblack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mcd222

it tuck a long time for what professor McGonagall had just said to him to sink in. after a long time harry asked professor McGonagall something that was troubling him. why hasn't someone already been made the new secret keeper? professor McGonagall responded someone has we were just waiting for him to arrive. the person we have picked is you harry we have been waring for you to arrive hear so that we could tack you to headquarters to preform the charm we would have gotten you sooner but we thought it best to let you have a little wile to your self before we send you head first back into the battle. we decided it was best because of your uncanny ability of escaping you know who. but if you would rather not I'm shore that someone else would do the job. harry fort for a moment and the said what do i have to do. after professor McGonagall had told harry everything that he would have to do harry agreed to go with her to number twelve grmmauld place to invoke the charm

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 09:19 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

my advice...if you have microsoft word you should use that first to do your spell checking. the detail could use a little more work. and you should think about writing huge chunks at a time so you have more time to add what you need instead of posting every four minutes or so. but it does have potential after you get use to it. keep it up.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 01:39 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrblack

hiya every1 this is me real story that was made up ok

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 08:31 AM
mrblack is currently offline Click here to Send mrblack a Private Message Find more posts by mrblack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrblack

As the days drew closer to going back to hogwarts, harry was lying there on a hot summers day waiting ,for mail to come hedwig came flutturing in from outside carring , pile of letters one with a pink enverlope, harry jumped out of bed to get the pinked everloped letter it read,

to harry
i think your the sweetet boyu ive ever met , i wish one day me and you coold be something

love from your secret admire

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 08:42 AM
mrblack is currently offline Click here to Send mrblack a Private Message Find more posts by mrblack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrblack

That evening harry was feeding hedwig when uncle veron shouted,
" HARRY GET DOWN HERE AND MAKE US OUR TEA "

harry came stamping down the stairs saying i cant wait till i got back to the burrow then hogwarts,why do i have to make them tea he thought because i make them breckfast, and get the post , but now i have to make them breckfast, get their post but now make them tea harry thought.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 08:57 AM
Midnight109

Are two people writing this or something ???

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 09:38 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

whoever is writting isn't making any sense...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 09:39 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

What??????????????I'm CONFUSED with this story. What is going on in this story? confused huh

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 01:04 AM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

um...yea....what in the world is going here. it seems that u just went all the way back to the beginning. My advise, take ur time, sit down, and wright the story thats alittle more put together. Maybe wright at least 3 page's full of ideas then type it on the computer and pm it to us. then that way u don't half to think of stuff that just pops in ur head when ur typing the story to us on the computer

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 04:36 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrblack

ignore this thread.. come and join mine (harry potter and the fulfilled prophecy) this was my sister writing here

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 10:11 PM