KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Nothing I do very well, but just for fun.

Nothing I do very well, but just for fun.
Started by: debbiejo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

The title takes even the last bit of decentness out of the poem. How should I say it nicely....it sucks.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 09:38 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

True, but there's also something perversely hypnotic about debbiejo's poem; it's like your soul can't quite comprehend what mind is reading.

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:12 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

perversely??..LOL

Yes, it can be taken metaphorically as well......

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:24 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by debbiejo
perversely??..LOL

Yes, it can be taken metaphorically as well......

Can it also be taken...and flushed down the toilet?...Please?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:20 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

No, I liked my poem......I thought it was good. cool

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:50 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

I liked your poem like I like a whole in my head. Which is a lot, because I happen to be quite into trepanning.

Or do I...

De-de-deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, de-de-deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:52 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Man of the sea............I see you...........;;looking upon you from up above.............I drift back and fourth to feel thee
quite well......... To you I am only a thought as such as the tides flow by..............I am always surfing for those who might me see..................yet you do not in your sea scaped lands of wonder...................And now I goooooooooo.................

The tides call............

Last edited by debbiejo on Oct 11th, 2006 at 01:04 AM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 01:00 AM
debbiejo
Dreamer

going going going....so gone........

Let my life sing this song........................where it may me I don't know
but leaving friends behind make me sad.............might be nice if you can talk and fill my soul..........otherwise,...I'm a bird in the sky..............I will see thee as that in my fold............stories yet and not untold,...............I will miss you all .............Look up to the sky.....Venus I see and so you can nigh...........................Be back I will..............someday..............someday...........someday.............remember me

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:26 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Good bye on the 2oth

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:41 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

I did not come from a monkey,
I don't know about you.

They are disgusting,
I've seen them at the zoo.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 02:28 AM
debbiejo
Dreamer

I live and I lose...........
yet it is a queation of my honor.
In honor there are no loosers,.
And with honor there are the winners not yet seen.

So look!

Last edited by debbiejo on Dec 9th, 2006 at 02:57 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 02:47 AM
debbiejo
Dreamer

The heart is one that sees without eyes......
The Spirit is one that can fight without words nor lies.
Truth is something the vigilant seek,
when mothers cry and children see bleak.

Honor is all one has to show, for what one reaps then one must sow...

The children lie dead in streets and dreams, tormented by their parents schemes...

Last edited by debbiejo on Feb 5th, 2007 at 04:55 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 04:48 PM
bloodytxtbook
feeling sick yet?

wake another body added to the grave mistake are mistakes I've made shoveled down inside dying to get outside killing to stay, another man but hey forget anything i say cuz today is just another day

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 02:59 PM
bloodytxtbook is currently offline Click here to Send bloodytxtbook a Private Message Find more posts by bloodytxtbook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

^Nice.

I Stand on the Pillar

Wake to death and let it live
I chose it, embrace it and drink it in.......
indulge myself in pit of fury, take it strong like a drink of my sires wrath poison.

He owns me this as he takes my cloak, he wears me down around his neck and shows me off to all his hoard like a Jewell crushed. They scoff and laugh and make me stand amongst them all naked. The drink and drool as they look upon me. They make me dance and sway and scoff. I am under their feet as my eyes lay low. My tears I hold but swell up so. Pillar I was and still I stand. I glance around and see what is..........they hiss and drink to what was his.....My eyes look into myself and I see beauty, my ears hear not what it tossed, but my justice, my body cloak's myself in truth because that is the only cloak which is worth wearing..........I stand in the mist of laughter, but laughter pales to truth.

My tearful eyes glance down to the floor and see my cloak. How long needingful of it....I hang my head and bear it.

Last edited by debbiejo on Feb 11th, 2007 at 05:01 AM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 04:48 AM
jlee17xoxo412

Not bad, i got alittle confused at the beginning but i get it now. It's a sad situation to be in and it's sad that young women are still in it today.

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 03:39 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Well actually it's more metaphorical about a court system that has gone awry where the innocent get hurt and the truth is not heard. Justice and truth are thrown down to the floor leaving one unprotected while the other party taunts and celebrates.

Last edited by debbiejo on May 2nd, 2007 at 12:08 PM

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 12:02 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Triumphant Truth

Glide me on your winds sweet Pegasus,
As I hold on tightly to your minded wings.

Lifting me upward to the sun, my lot for it awaits.

Let me feel you penetrating my skin, my thoughts, my holiness.
Take me where I may go.

Take me uplifted to thine stars where I miss thee all so.

Lie me down on the the silks of lamb skins.
Lie me down beside the light caressing winds of thy banks.
Lie me down upon thyne lap, where I lay my soft hair upon you once again.

You offered so many times this promise, your dark haired mare made steed, you teased.

Cradle me my dearest in thyn arms of refuge, Your bodus of strength I wait, as you.

For I have proved myself worthy of the deeds put beforth.

I lift myself up in flames to this glory of battle I have obtained in triumphant truth.

I stretch my arms toward heaven.

Last edited by debbiejo on Aug 28th, 2007 at 04:03 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 03:49 AM
debbiejo
Dreamer

We Are

We are the Weavers
We are the Web
We are the Spiders
We are the Thread
We are the Spinners
We are the Ebb
We are in all things both Living and Dead.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 02:51 AM
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

You need to find that freedom your words seem to cry out for. Tormented lately?

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 05:06 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XjainaX
goddess in training

love we are - reminds me of the 3 sisters in greek mythology, don't know if that's meaningful... still it's beautiful and hauntingly simple smile

Trickster Goddess smile

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 01:27 AM
XjainaX is currently offline Click here to Send XjainaX a Private Message Find more posts by XjainaX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote