KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Most epic song?

Most epic song?
Started by: Alpha Centauri

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 21 22 [23]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yadhu20

The definition of "epic" is as thus: "heroic; majestic; impressively great; of unusually great size or extent." and my favorite song is you will evr hear really its a lovely song..

Old Post Oct 27th, 2012 07:15 AM
yadhu20 is currently offline Click here to Send yadhu20 a Private Message Find more posts by yadhu20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Sheriff
Bantha Rustlers Beware

Freebird.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2012 01:16 PM
Jedi Sheriff is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Sheriff a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Sheriff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

If you have good headphones on, you won't find a lot that's more epic outside of classical music than BSBD.

i.e.:

Old Post Oct 29th, 2012 04:32 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Isn't asking what the most epic song is sort of personal opinion anyway?

Lol i wrote that before going back and looking at the first post.

The most epic song iv'e ever heard is Peephole by SOAD. It just says so much and still has that quirky SOAD wuality to it. And the somber yet creepy tone of the whole thing really speaks to me. Seeing as how SOAD is my favorite band tho, this is to be expected of me i guess.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2012 08:58 PM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 06:26 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by omgchos
Isn't asking what the most epic song is sort of personal opinion anyway?

Lol i wrote that before going back and looking at the first post.

The most epic song iv'e ever heard is Peephole by SOAD. It just says so much and still has that quirky SOAD wuality to it. And the somber yet creepy tone of the whole thing really speaks to me. Seeing as how SOAD is my favorite band tho, this is to be expected of me i guess.

Precisely the point of the thread.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 04:00 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draqings

300 Violin Orchestra- Jeorge Quintero

Old Post May 26th, 2013 02:15 AM
Draqings is currently offline Click here to Send Draqings a Private Message Find more posts by Draqings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by omgchos

System's great. I immediately thought of Innervision and I-E-A-I-A-I-O. Both extremely epic. War also.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2013 10:40 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote