KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Offical Comic Book Versus Forum Power List

The Offical Comic Book Versus Forum Power List
Started by: zachrivard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zachrivard
Kratos

The Offical Comic Book Versus Forum Power List

were gonna make a list
i am gonna start it

At number 1 is GOD from Both marvel and DC- also known as TOAA and the Source/presence
AT # 2 is The Great Evil Beast
help me out after this
i dont want anyone saying "spiderman or wolverine should be #5" nothing stuipd
i want a logical list composed of both marvel and dc charecters

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 05:55 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

In Marvel, THOTU, Living Tribunal, and BEYONDERS are directly below TOAA

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 05:57 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

You're going to have controversy over where Phoenix fits in....

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 05:59 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

then eternity/death, infinity/oblivion

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:01 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Phoenix is high...but not higher than number 7 or 8 on a good thorough list that acknowledges everyone in the MU.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:05 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You're going to have controversy over where Phoenix fits in....

G.S. is in Egypt, and im sure I can get someone to take care of Cresh . So i think we should put phoenix where she deserves to be. smile

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:05 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

List of Marvel Cosmic Beingswell sort of not in order (just deciede to put them here then work from there.

Abrogate
Adam Warlock with Infinity Gauntlet
Agamotto
Ancient One
Anthos
Anti-Phoenix Force
Asgardian Destroyer
Astaroth
Astronomer
Atum
Blackheart
Beyonder - also called Kosmos, Cosmos and Maker
Captain Marvel
Captain Universe
Celestials - race
Caregiver
Champion
Chronos
Collector
Contemplator
Chthon
Cytorrak
Dark Gods
Death
Deviants - race
Dormammu
Dreamqueen
Ego the Living Planet
Elder Gods
Elders of the Universe - last of their race
Epiphany
Entropy
Eon
Epoch
Era
Eternals - race
Eternity
Explorer
Franklin Richards aka Psi-Lord
Gaia
Galactus
Grandmaster
Gardener
Goblin Force
Hawk God of Arcturus
Hyperstorm
Infiniti
Infinity
Judicator
King Thor
Korvak
Kubik
Living Tribunal
Lord Chaos
Maelstrom with Quantum Bands, Cosmic Awareness, and Anomaly's power; called "Supreme Maelstrom" by fans
Malevolence
Mangog
Master Order
Mephisto
Molecule Man
Monotheistic Gods
Nebula with Infinity Gauntlet
Nightmare
Nth Man
Numinus
Obliterator
Oblivion
One Above All
Onslaught
Origin
Pantheistic Gods
Possesor
Phoenix Force
Protege
Quasar
Runner
Satannish
Set the Serpent God
Shaper of Worlds
Silver Surfer
Spider-Man with the Uni-Power
the Stranger
Thanos with Heart of the Universe
Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet
The One Above All
Trader
Tyrant
Umar
Unbeing
Uni-Lord
Uni-Power
Valeria Von Doom aka Marvel Girl (II)
Void
Vortex
Voyd
The Watchers - a cosmic race
Wolverine with Crystal of Ultimate Vision
Yahweh
Zarathos

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:08 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Originally posted by yahman
G.S. is in Egypt, and im sure I can get someone to take care of Cresh . So i think we should put phoenix where she deserves to be. smile

Phoenix or the Phoenix Force? Cus Phoenix doesntly really belong in the top ten at all if thats the case.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:10 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wynndar
Phoenix or the Phoenix Force? Cus Phoenix doesntly really belong in the top ten at all if thats the case.

They have kinda worked their magic on me and Im starting to believe in the Whole Phoenix Force thing. I would'nt have it above the Abstracts and wouldn't definitely have it above L.T. smile

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:14 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Wynndar

*puts on smart voice*

In continuity, it's been proven time and time again, that Jean actually IS the phoenix force....not is is, but is. As in she was born with the proper genes to access the Phoenix Force at its fullest. So while she isn't the Phoenix Force, she is. thumb up

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:15 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

yay wickerman!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:18 PM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Fully accessing the Phoenix force is one thing. But the consciousness that is the Phoenix force is probably just as elevated as Galactus. Thus, while Jean could, according to some writers, access the entire power of the Phoenix Force, she still possesses a human mind which is incapable of the same level of consciousness as a being like Galactus.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:21 PM
Darth_Erebus
The End

The Unknown has to be up there as well.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:26 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

yeah i called it, HigH ScholaR put wolverine and spiderman in a list of cosmic beings

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:48 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Originally posted by zachrivard
yeah i called it, HigH ScholaR put wolverine and spiderman in a list of cosmic beings

stick out tongue embarrasment to be honest i don't know how they got tere seriously must have been there before..seriously.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 08:32 PM
Creshosk

I think that the sentient phoenix force, Phoenix 2, is something that people confuse with the actual phoenix force, that was simply called the phoenix force based on the ionterpretation of the first one we saw accessing the "phoenix" force: Phoenix 4 . . .

Of course after Phoenix 2 and 4 interacted with people their preception of the force was altered, and so they themselves preceive it as the phoenix force. . .

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 08:39 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by zachrivard
That list looks like it was copied from somewhere else. . .

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 08:41 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by yahman
im sure I can get someone to take care of Cresh .

What do you mean by that? (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 08:46 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

[QUOTE=4900413]Originally posted by Creshosk
What do you mean by that? (please log in to view the image) [/QUOTE

you'll see.

Any way if you see anyone who look suspicious .... Go talk to them

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 08:51 PM
HigH ScholaR

Originally posted by Creshosk
That list looks like it was copied from somewhere else. . .

ain't my list (that's why spderman was there) got it from a reliable source) wink

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 08:53 PM