KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Prison Break

Prison Break
Started by: Inspectah Deck

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Prison Break

Wentworth Miller plays a man who tries to get his brother out of prison. Has any one seen this show?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 01:44 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

I missed the first 30 minutes or so, but It was ok reallyconfused the body tattoo of the blueprints was really coolhappy

no other words would do

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 01:46 AM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by charmedFairy
I missed the first 30 minutes or so, but It was ok reallyconfused the body tattoo of the blueprints was really coolhappy

That tatoo was disturbing a first, now it's cool

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 01:48 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

eek! He just got his toe cut off!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 01:56 AM
Prince Nauj
Bebop

I watched this and its pretty cool I quite enjoyed it

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 01:30 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Wentworth look to modest to be a prisoner

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 02:05 PM
darktim1

Yeah that show is cool to think they are really shooting on a real prision place I thought he was nuts when I saw thqat tatto.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 09:46 PM
darktim1 is currently offline Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 11:20 PM
VenomVA

Saw the first 2 eps....I'll be watching this one to the end! Good show so far!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 05:19 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

That Dude Who Doesn't Sleep is Funny.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 10:14 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Wentworth look to modest to be a prisoner

well he isnt exactly a criminal.. he went to jail on purpose.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:46 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

To save his brother

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 07:01 PM
VenomVA

This show is only gonna get BETTER!!!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 05:46 AM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

true

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 10:09 PM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

I thought this show was pretty good, I saw the first 2 episodes but I missed the last one I'm gonna watch this show and see where it goes. So far it's good.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 10:12 PM
The New History is currently offline Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

To save his brother

yea.. of course.. i was responding to you saying he looks to modest to be a prisoner

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 10:25 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Yes. He doesn't look like a prisoner at all. I'm sure as the show progesses he'll pick up the traits

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 09:23 PM
supertruper

Yes. He doesn't look like a prisoner at all. I'm sure as the show progesses he'll pick up the traits

Just saw this thread and was glad - caught up on the first two Prison Breaks last night on Tivo - I like it. I don't get it and the concept is kind of farfetched, but those two main guys are really good.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 12:13 PM
supertruper is currently offline Click here to Send supertruper a Private Message Find more posts by supertruper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

when you say, You dont get it? what is it you dont get? Michael scofield (the main guy) his brother was in prison and on death row, he believes he was setup, so he devised a plan to break him out. Only he needs to be in prison to do it, so he robed a bank and brought a gun and fired it off a few times, so he would be brought in jail. Part of his plea bargain was to go to this bro's prison. So far the show is about him getting connection inside and working out the escape plan, while his friend on the outside helps try to prove his brother was innocent.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 04:33 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

big grin Well said

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 08:31 PM