KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Prison Break

Prison Break
Started by: Inspectah Deck

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darktim1

I think this weeks episode will show that prision life is scary. When riots happen from the promo it looked like they are turning on momentum up. All I fear for is the nurse.Oh yeah who thinks goverment is corupt in this show I do they got there hands in everything.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 05:16 AM
darktim1 is currently offline Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Yes, the nurse. The Warden's daughter

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:50 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

what makes you say she is his daughter? they dont share last name, and it doesnt seem she is married.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:58 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

I think he said it

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 11:54 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Saw this 30 seconds ago. First time anything made me go "uh - oh"

*Guard crashes down on sink, and rips it form the wall, revealing large gaping hole*

"Gay Sick Violent Freak: There Breaking out..."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 01:51 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

URGH i ahte it when they do that, In the commercials they show scense of the next epesoide, , but turns out it's a "to be continued"

But becasue of theos commercials, we know that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: He will get to the Sick bay. (througha vent through the roof) And will reach her just in time, and grab her into his secret passage.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 02:01 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Acherontia
URGH i ahte it when they do that, In the commercials they show scense of the next epesoide, , but turns out it's a "to be continued"

But becasue of theos commercials, we know that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: He will get to the Sick bay. (througha vent through the roof) And will reach her just in time, and grab her into his secret passage.

He'll also get shot

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 12:30 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Yes, the nurse. The Warden's daughter

The nurse is the Governor's daughter.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 02:01 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea she is

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 02:36 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by Ast
The nurse is the Governor's daughter.

Same difference

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 12:29 AM
forumcrew

slightly different.. if she is saved my scofield then her father may be more likely to delay his brothers execution..

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 02:41 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

On the Contrary, He used the swears to save her, therefor secret pasage, therefore not Allowed dispite Riot, Therefore in big trouble.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 09:58 AM
VenomVA

OH YES! I Knew this would be a kick ass show! I LOVE IT!! Fox has done it again!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 07:40 AM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

On the Contrary, He used the swears to save her, therefor secret pasage, therefore not Allowed dispite Riot, Therefore in big trouble.

seeing as he saved her life.. she may be inclined to keep her mouth shut about the secret. and because of the riot he may be able to cover it all up. Although I have a feeling they might just escape before all the riot shit finishes

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 05:21 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by VenomVA
OH YES! I Knew this would be a kick ass show! I LOVE IT!! Fox has done it again!

Done what?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 11:04 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Anybody see the latest Commercial? Where the Nurse just Looks at Scolfeild, And he Goes "What?" And has a big red Laser dot on his Forhead?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 04:24 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Originally posted by forumcrew
seeing as he saved her life.. (...)

Saved her Life, and Saved her from Penetration from all 6 holes most probly...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 04:26 AM
forumcrew

Anybody see the latest Commercial? Where the Nurse just Looks at Scolfeild, And he Goes "What?" And has a big red Laser dot on his Forhead?

yea theres more to it though. he is trying to get her to go and shes like i wont leave you, and hes like im one of the bad guys remember. and her dad is like i want extreme force used blah blah, whatever it takes mentality.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 10:17 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

yes

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 10:54 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Saved her Life, and Saved her from Penetration from all 6 holes most probly...

Now that i think of it... I Should of Said "From every Orriface"... Sounds better. (However Orriface is spelt..)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 04:17 AM