KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » R.a.b.

R.a.b.
Started by: Brunette Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cutie_pie13
4eva young

hey well, im here if it is any helpsmile
its a good story, keep it upsmile

sig done by piggle

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 09:18 AM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

okay, thanks!

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 09:48 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I'm in too...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:27 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

okay cool! I'm gonna write something now though:

Seth slid the compartment door open and let everyone in. It was occupied by none other than Simeon, Saidee, and Johnathon who were playing exploding snap together. "Hey guys!" exclaimed Simeon as he jumped up to help with everyone's belongings. Just as everything was stored, he spotted the two first years standing awkwardly in the door. "Oy! Who are they?" he tossed his head in the direction of the boys. "Oh them... we just ran into them on the way in. They didn't have anywhere to go so Amilie invited them," Seth said as he shot an obnoxious grin at Amilie. She just tossed her hair and said, "Well I was just trying to be nice..." Once everyone - including the boys - found a seat, they all took turns playing wizards chess. Regulus couldn't help but glance at Saidee every so often and could have sworn she was doing the same. One of the two boys finally perked up and started talking. His name was Jeffrey Thompson and his friend was Michael McAddams. Jeffrey was the brave one really, he really talked a lot. Once he got going, he just went on and on. He told them that he was a "pure-blood", how he was going to be in Slytherin like them, how his mom and dad are very well known, and that his friend was a muggle born. No one really paid him any attention though.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 04:51 AM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

As the train slowed to a stop, everyone began to gather what they needed and get ready to get off. Once off the train there was a lot of pushing and shoving to get to a carriage. Regulus and the gang found one that they could share and hopped in before anyone else could snag it. It was a beautiful night without a cloud in the sky and the blinking stars shone brightly. There wasn't much conversation on the way to the castle because everyone was just so tired. When they reached the entrance way, everyone got out of the carriage and crowded into the great hall to find a good seat at their table. Regulus just sat wherever he fell and Simeon and Saidee sat on either side of him. Johnathon and Seth sat across from them and Amilie trailed behind laughing with a big group of guys but soon sat next to Saidee. There was excitement all around and Amilie couldn't help but talk about the new year, o.w.l.s., and anything and everything she could think of until the doors of the Great Hall burst open and Professor McGonnagall strode up the hall with the sorting hat, followed by the group of new first years. Everyone fell silent as the sorting hat was set upon its usual stool. After the first years were all lined up in front of the staff table, a tear near the rim of the sorting hat opened and it began to sing.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 08:14 PM
Brunette Angel

Is anyone reading... cause i haven't posted in a while and neither has any one else

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 10:41 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I thought Regulus was dead?

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 10:46 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

He is - but i'm writing a story about when he was alive. Mainly his time at school and until he died.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 02:05 AM
Brunette Angel

sad

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 11:53 PM
Brunette Angel

Well, even if I don't have an audience, I'll write just for the heck of it!

After the soring ceremony everyone was glad to be able to feast on all the delicious food prepared by the house elves.
It turned out that Jeffrey Thompson had been sorted into Slytherin and his friend, Michael McAddams went to Ravenclaw.
"So what classes are we taking this year?" Johnathon asked.
"I'm not sure... I forgot it all during the summer..." Regulus replied.
Seth stifled a laugh, "That's just like you guys to do that! But you'll find out in the morning remember?"
Johnathon answered, "Oh yeah..."
Saidee tapped Regulus's arm to get his attention and soon after was engaged in a conversation with him.
Amilie giggled and whispered to Seth, "Aren't they so cute together?"
Seth thought for a moment, "Is that why you were acting all giggly on the platform this morning? Because you were excited for them?"
Amilie slapped her hand over her heart, "Bang, you got me."
Seth laughed, "You are so weird..."
"No, I'm a girl!" She winked at him.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 04:52 AM
~dorkerina~

Tis good! my only advice is to cut it into paragraphs (especially when people talk) so it's easyer to read, and double check spelling beore you post. keep it up!! big grin

(I'd be a blast if you read my story! wink )

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 11:28 PM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Dumbledore stood up after dessert was finished and cleared his throat, "I hope you all had an amazing meal! Now I have some start of term notices to share with you. The Forbidden Forest is out of bounds to all students and there are no exceptions."
His eyes darted towards the Gryffindor table while Sirius, James, Lupin, and Peter were trying to stifle their laughter. They had wandered in there countless times in the last couple of years.
"I would also like to add that the Whomping Willow is not to be tampered with as it is still fairly new on the grounds. That will be all," he said as he waved his hand signaling everyone to head off.
Johnathon jumped up first, "C'mon guys, hurry up! I wanna play jokes on the first years!!" Regulus laughed, "Yeah, I want to help! Let's go quick!" They disappeared from the table in a flash.
"I don't think they will ever change..." Simeon sighed as he led the group to the common room. "Dark Blood," he said as the common room opened before them. "Now I wonder where those two are... We'd better watch our step," he warned as he stepped carefully through the room.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 09:53 PM
~dorkerina~

big grin still here! good job! it just makes long posts seem easyer to read, and understand, and especially helps people to not get overwhelmed with shorter paragraphs.

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 11:02 PM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote