KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Are comic book debates about winning or losing

Are comic book debates about winning or losing
Started by: Sir Whirlysplat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Indeed i did. My time in Cairo and in the bedouin camp were the highlights of the holiday. But i did go enjoy Luxor and a boat trip around the Red Sea as well. It was one of the best holidays ive been on. I want to go Japan now or New Orleans during Mardi Gras.

New Orleans appeals to me my brother has been to both NO and Japan lucky bastard.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:10 AM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
laughing out loud go girl laughing out loud

your a bad man CM
wait, was it something I said... confused

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:37 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Speaking of one of my past victims......

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:40 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
wait, was it something I said... confused
Think about the "go girl" line. smile Much like Xmarksthespot and AC. . . Appearences can be decieving. wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:59 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Indeed i did. My time in Cairo and in the bedouin camp were the highlights of the holiday. But i did go enjoy Luxor and a boat trip around the Red Sea as well. It was one of the best holidays ive been on. I want to go Japan now or New Orleans during Mardi Gras.

Japan is great. I've been there like 6 times already, and I love it there. I'd get up and move there if weren't so damn crowded and everything weren't so damn cramped. Tokyo's fine, but the rural areas like Tachibana & Okinawa are great. Kinda reminds me of the island I grew up on, Maui Hawaii.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 01:00 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Creshosk
Think about the "go girl" line. smile Much like Xmarksthespot and AC. . . Appearences can be decieving. wink

you thought ac was a girl?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 01:02 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Sentry
Japan is great. I've been there like 6 times already, and I love it there. I'd get up and move there if weren't so damn crowded and everything weren't so damn cramped. Tokyo's fine, but the rural areas like Tachibana & Okinawa are great. Kinda reminds me of the island I grew up on, Maui Hawaii.

So are you hawaiian then?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 01:09 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by pr1983
you thought ac was a girl?

No, Spelljammer did.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...211#post4883211

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 01:29 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

So are you hawaiian then?

Part Hawaiian.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 01:36 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

No, Spelljammer did.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...211#post4883211

ah, ok...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 02:02 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Speaking of one of my past victims......
Good for you girl, represent the sisters!!!!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 02:31 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Good for you girl, represent the sisters!!!!
laughing out loud

Now I KNOW you're doing it on purpose!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 02:36 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Cresh is happy you are bringing the sisters out to be known, I am proud of you too, GS.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 02:39 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Cresh is happy you are bringing the sisters out to be known, I am proud of you too, GS.

wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 08:28 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fact you spend so much time talking about me on im I think is to do with this concept you have about winning and losing GS, thats why you tell people I make people look silly, don't hate. smile

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:22 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

The fact you spend so much time talking about me on im I think is to do with this concept you have about winning and losing GS, thats why you tell people I make people look silly, don't hate. smile
So, what was the point of this thread? evil face

. . . sorry. embarrasment

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:42 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

You are under the misconception that i go around talking to other people, about you, bringing you up. Im sorry to disappoint you but you have been misinformed. I have spoken to said person and that is very much the case. If asked about you i will certainly refer to you just as i have done many a time on forum.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:43 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are under the misconception that i go around talking to other people, about you, bringing you up. Im sorry to disappoint you but you have been misinformed. I have spoken to said person and that is very much the case. If asked about you i will certainly refer to you just as i have done many a time on forum.

When have you said on forum I enjoy making people look silly GS? big grin

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:48 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, what was the point of this thread? evil face

. . . sorry. embarrasment

To get to the bottom of GS thinking some people on the forum are more important than others. Something I think is ridicuous. smile

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:50 PM
Creshosk

To get to the bottom of GS thinking some people on the forum are more important than others. Something I think is ridicuous. smile
Sure they are. . Digimark, Tron and Paola for example. laughing

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You do get that don't you? confused

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 11:10 PM