KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

dark i didn't get it in hero an most likely won't here

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 11:46 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

no energy blast what is HeatPhalanx?and post it alll together

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 11:48 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

....ok.

Name: Plato Barret Ishida
Species: Saiyan
Planet: Vegeta
Moves: Super Kick, Multi-Punch, Heat Phalanx, Open Palm Hit
Appearance: Pic, Just without glasses.

Attachment: bleach%20326.jpg
This has been downloaded 112 time(s).

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 11:51 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Jacope (My name DBZ way. My real name is Jacope and that’s cool)

Race: Unknown (Lost past)

Starting attack; Warp Kamehameha

Appearance: A black long tee over a long sleeve red tee shirt, Bagged jeans, chain hanging from his belt, Black shoes, on his back of his shirt is an X sign. Dark blue gloves, spiked hair, Brown eyes, Tan skin, and swords held behind like an X. His hands are covered with gloves because his hands are fire and are to hot to use in real life so he wears gloves.

Powers: Jacope is mostly good with Power and transforming. Very good with sword and weapons. He has extremely good fighting skills and good techniques. Not a mortal, he’s part of a group with an unknown name. ((code name: JXkl9D9)) and the members are very strong and powerful people. They are meant to save the world so they are trained very well and can’t die easily. Jacope is able to fuse and has a powerful sword that can be charged only with his powers. His best power ball is the Mega, Supersonic, Charged Spirit bomb. He is able to learn new moves but here are the following that he did not learn yet

Absorbing
illusion
Dodge-Teleport
Destroy Behind
100000% one hit damage
Freeze
Turn into anything/Anyone
Turn people into Rock

Bio: Jacope was born normal but his childhood is unknown. So far that is known is that at the age of 14, Jacope was a member of an alliance that teamed up with the saiyans to destroy the planet. Jacope was one day walking in the woods until he saw a glowing orb that could talk named Damashi, who brainwashed him with illusions of being the protector of the universe. Jacope trained with Damashi with everything he needs to learn and know before his quest of saving. Damashi then told Jacope to team up with the protectors of the world and Goku. Jacope went through the world fighting against evil was very close to fight Magin buu but lost to a man named Motar. Jacope was not able to continue. Jacope then was resurrected for a second chance and learned the techniques of becoming within the power of the X. Jacope is now ready for his chance to be the next hero. Will Jacope be ready?

Weapon: Power charge Sword (Two of them)

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 11:53 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nyria
The Slayer

(( Hope its not too late to join ))

Last edited by Nyria on Sep 6th, 2005 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:05 AM
Nyria is currently offline Click here to Send Nyria a Private Message Find more posts by Nyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nyria
The Slayer

Name: Lana Bridges
Species: Organic Android
Attacks- None
Planet: Earth

Background: She lived as a human for the most part of her life but she always felt as though she didnt belong. One day while out with her parents she was hit by a tractor trailor truck but emerged unharmed. Her parents wondered why and how this could have happened and decided to take her to a scientist so that maybe he could explain. He told them that Lana was an android that was severely damaged in battle and that the only way she could recover without extensive mechanical engineering was to infuse her body with human and plant tissue human tissue allowed her to function and act as a normal human while the plant tissue gave her heightened regenerative properties allowing her to regenerate quickly. Her memory as an android was reset therefore she doesnt recall anything about her past but now Lana feels she must embark on a journey to find out who or what she really is.

(( Let me know what you think about it so if it isnt good I can change it))

Attachment: lana.jpg
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:06 AM
Nyria is currently offline Click here to Send Nyria a Private Message Find more posts by Nyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Jacope NO! do it right!you cannot have that good of an attck start with something weaker! and you gat 4 attcks andthe abiities what is Heat Phalanx? and you might not want to have her look like Auska...

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:09 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((cool, what about the powers))

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:10 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

oh and 2 saiyan spots left no more Saiyan Elites though! 3 more Organic Androids!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:11 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((Ok, ill only change my power and abilities, not my apperance))

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:11 AM
Quincy
Debaser

HEAT PHALANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:12 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

what is Heat Phalanx? and no hands for fire Jacope!and use the sheet that I have there! and follow the rules!!!!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:19 AM
Quincy
Debaser

HEAT PHALANX HEAT PHALANX HEAT PHALANX!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DARE START A DBZ ROLEPLAY AND NOT KNOW WAT A HEAT PHALANX IS????????

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:22 AM
DarkDethbringer

well dude sorry I know most other things!and if it is a high impact moove you can't start with it!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:23 AM
Quincy
Debaser

It's an uppercut bardock does in Budokai 3

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:28 AM
DarkDethbringer

ok you can keep it,that isn't a very big move dude probabley alot of people don'y know what it is!and actually now tat you say who had it I remember it!and remember Jacope!no fire for hands!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:33 AM
DarkDethbringer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by feralboy
dark i didn't get it in hero an most likely won't here

get what???

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:35 AM
DarkDethbringer

here let me braek every thing that you guys are having trouble with those powers back there are ones EVENTUALLY you can learn now you make up or just say you have smaller physical attacks like Heat Phalanx or something similar like flyiing take down! after we start you can goto those trainers and learn tehny're moves and there students! after that you can enter tournaments make money!and even fight evil!eventually you can die and o to other World in there you can train and go to King Kai!and other places!you can do all kindsof things even find the DragonBalls and wish for anythin in game liem Immortality!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:39 AM
DarkDethbringer

anyone else for this?I had 13!now comeone!I need more characters and don't forget you get 6 characters!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:49 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Full name: Dravour Ja Seath
Species: Namekian
HomePlanet: Namek
Current PLanet: Earth
4 starting powers:ki beam (would doubling be a starter? like what piccolo does?)
INventory: sword
Apearance: just what a namek looks like; green and have pink things on arms and have antennas on head
Species Abilities: heal body part

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 01:25 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote