KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

Yay! I was afraid you were going to leave out Super Namek for a second there and Malak is disappearing, eh? I already have theories, but we shall wait and see. Oh and with the sign up thread thing, go with whatever I don't mind, though I can't speak for the others.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 05:10 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

lol I wil open teh New sign up thread after I am ready t post teh rules and stuff again and you will repost your currently updated character tehre all of them at tht thread

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 05:32 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

is it still quite possible to join?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 02:20 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

um yeah so what's the verdict

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:20 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

I see no real problem in joining now, but it isn't my call, DarkDethbringer use to make those kind of decisions but Maleficus has taken over for now so I guess it would have to be his decision. Post your character here anyway so you can jump in the next Saga once it's made.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:56 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

ok i have no idea if i can still get in here or if i can still be like a demon so ya know whatever
Full name: Nerve Cronotomous
Species: Demon(if still available)
HomePlanet: Hell
Current PLanet: Earth
4 starting powers: (um can we get better attacks now that it's like 50 pgs in> )
INventory: Battle armor(like friezas), long red cape, sword
Apearance: Resembles Burter only red, he wear the type of armor vegeta wore in the namek saga(when fighting freiza) He also wears a long red cape
Species Abilities: incredibly fast, transfer power into his sword

i think that's it if something is wrong (beside starting powers) let me know and inform me on the current power my person should have please

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:37 AM
DarkDethbringer

I iwll still handle people jokining, no you can learn more powerful moves, SPecies abilitie sneed to be The Demon species abilities whichI forgot them, an dthos ebailities can be your 4 strting ones, sounds good, if you start in Hell you can be trained by The CEO of HFIL or Bibidi

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:51 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Powerlevel is 650 aswell...i think.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:58 AM
Maleficus
King dork

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FG725
ok i have no idea if i can still get in here or if i can still be like a demon so ya know whatever
Full name: Nerve Cronotomous
Species: Demon(if still available)
HomePlanet: Hell
Current PLanet: Earth
4 starting powers: (um can we get better attacks now that it's like 50 pgs in> )
INventory: Battle armor(like friezas), long red cape, sword
Apearance: Resembles Burter only red, he wear the type of armor vegeta wore in the namek saga(when fighting freiza) He also wears a long red cape
Species Abilities: incredibly fast, transfer power into his sword

i think that's it if something is wrong (beside starting powers) let me know and inform me on the current power my person should have please

All right, I believe you can join, although you are too late for the story in the actual game page. You can play anyway so that your character can get stronger before the next story starts. You can't start as a super strong character, you'll have to start at PL:650 like all the other demon characters. And as for starting powers, you'll have to chose from the basics like everyone else. I'm not so sure about giving you the armor and sword unless you can tell me how you're character might have come across something like that. I hope I have sufficiently answered your questions, if you have any more, don't hesitate to ask. Welcome to the game.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 05:00 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Um ok so if im not in the story how do i gain points and such
and i'll say he came across the armor during a fight with some of Frieza's weaker henchmen. And he had the sword crafted for him.
Oh and like what power level is everyone else?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 11:23 PM
DarkDethbringer

the highest player is 750, your 650, you wuill b ein teh story next Saga which will be very soon if we can sped thsi nicely along

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 12:25 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

ok kool it'll be fun RPing with you again Dark man last time we RPed together was in Marvel comics roleplay smile

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 01:15 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

oh and will there be another thread for this upcoming saga

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 03:09 AM
DarkDethbringer

yes and yes, good to rp wit yo again, and once the new saga strts a new sign up and Gam ethread will start

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 03:18 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

ok kool

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 08:59 PM
ssj2gohan

dark deth bringer i am really interested in playing your game but i do not no how im going around trying to find out how to play the games but i do not no howand if you can get back with me as sone as you can ill try to play your game hers my charactor moves k when you email me tell me how think of it

name/ brolhan dalsier son

spiecies/ sayion

home planet/ vegeta

current planet/ vegeta

age/ 13

4 starting powers/ kia waves punch kik short throw and tont

statues/ alive

occupations/ elit solder

inventory/ armor nolig book money power poll and leveling z sword from level 1

apperance/
short black hair
red tail
looks like a human
teen gohan size
as skinny as teen gohan

speashal abillitys/ unlok patentshal short power poll

soulies states/ start with 25 and 20 to add on

strength/ 40

agillity/ 27

enderance/ 30

speed/ 29

so how do you think of my charactor i like it so reply so i can go on your game and play and if you could tell me if to play the game is free

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 11:48 PM
ssj2gohan is currently offline Click here to Send ssj2gohan a Private Message Find more posts by ssj2gohan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

teh game is text based, and your chracater look sok but a few things, you may no have a PowerPoll, you may not have a Z Sword, Vegeta is destroyed, stats are no longer in the game, Unlock Potential is not a Species Abilty, Saiyans have Oozaru an dstuff,

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 11:54 PM
ssj2gohan

ok thanks for every thing

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 12:14 AM
ssj2gohan is currently offline Click here to Send ssj2gohan a Private Message Find more posts by ssj2gohan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

I am thinking, inliek two months, when I am clear headed, we start the old rpg up again, Guns blazin we make thsi th best game ever! we go right to King Piccolo and roleplay ALL THE WAY to GT!
WHOS WITH ME!?

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 10:57 PM
Craft
CTE

Who needs guns when you can shoot crazy energy blasts out of your hands? I'm with ya Dark, I think it's time to get Terriban and Jessica out of retirement!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 06:30 AM