KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

ok ehm
He was Left by the mountains in the north sector there he grew up and when he was 2 (he grew fast as many demons do) He found an academy and he transformed to an human (he learned it in his first days) he started training under a human named
Trosh Akim. after 3 years of training he took off and became a sales man and by that he earned his money.

i dont know how he comes in to the story.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 03:39 PM
Chizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Chizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Chizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

It isn't that hard to get started, especially at the start of a new saga. To be honest the only character who had a real backstory when I started was my second character, Anthony, the half-sayian who wouldn't hesitate to kill someone if they got in his way.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 03:47 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

ok but i think my char will b most like a coward and attack from back while supressing aura

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 03:55 PM
Chizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Chizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Chizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Heh, whatever works then, eh? Anywho I'm off, pleasure talking to you and I'm sure Dark will accept your character.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 04:01 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

ok wink

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 04:06 PM
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

Craft, you'll be able to get your payback.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 06:23 PM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

awesome, somone call Quinc and others I hope to get thsi running, Chizzle at first glance I was going to deny your character... but as I looked on to hwo much you put into him I will accept him, i a few days thsi thread will no longedr be used and I will make new threads for both (as i got permission along time ago but didnt cah it in) now I apologise as I forgot alot of DBZ generel knowledge as I wa sdoin other things recently buit i hope to recover it, Malak will still be here, oh and to cover some history here is my simulated outcome of teh last tournment....

SO as the Warriors clash on in the Tournement Malak having defeated Zarlax, he proved he would not go quietly, as the stronger warriors left to Fight Zarlax and hsi henchmen, th only Tournm=ament Compettitor left was Jessica! who won by default, Malak was fatally wounded by teh Android member of Zarlax's Group, Malak had not the Strength to regenerate or go Giji SSJ 2. Leaving Anthony Quincy and Hercule Jr. to take on eth Aliens Anthony summoned up strength learned from Malak and his Mother to Strike down Zarlax as Hercuel took credit for it...

Hoped you liek that so cya all then, can somone fetch teh completed game specs from this threead for me? lol

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 09:10 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Payback woo! Nice ending, I can see Anthony going belligerent and taking out Zarlax out of revenge for Malak...heh if Hercule wasn't needed for later in the series he would be so dead right now.
What exactly do you mean by 'complete games specs'?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 03:01 AM
DarkDethbringer

the finish racial stuff and new Character sheet and all teh stuff I changed thats mixe dup in tehre somewhere

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 03:20 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Okay, since I got time lets see...
quote:
----SAIYAN TRANSFORMATIONS-----
Oozaru- Turns into Giant ape at full moon or moon ball. All stats except speed/agility increase by 30 speed is halved can be leaned to be controlled
PL:0
Giji SuperSaiyan: False SSJ you have almost all of the requirements but not quite your hair sticks straight up but stays normal color. Everything increases by 80
Super Saiyan-One of the Peak forms to be reached by a Saiyan. Hair sticks straight up and turns gold muscles increase still balanced in power and speed. plus 120 to all attacks to harness form and stay in it for longer train in sSJ for as long as possible.
PL:1,500
Ascended Super Saiyan: Your muscles bulge out you can take much more punishment and deal it out as well! everything except sped increases by 175 speed is halved.
PL:1,750
SuperSaiyan 2: Everything increases as you get bigger looking the same except getting lightning bolts surrounding you. Everything increases by
200 including speed.
PL:2,000
SuperSaiyan 3: your hair grows obscenely long and flowy you lost your eyebrows. Muscles bulge ALOT! everything increases by 250. Must be achieved by intense meditation.
PL:2,500
Golden Oozaru: you reach this state after you have a tail and the Super Saiyan ability you become nearly uncontrollable unless you have learned to control your Oozaru you will have unbelievable powers. PLus 350 to all stats except speed which is one third of what it is now.
PL:3,500
SuperSaiyan 4:if you power up enough after the Ozaru effect you may become a warrior of unstoppable power you will be much more buff, Will have red eyelids and out lines, Has fur on body hair stays natural color Pants change color. and return to normal height. All stats increase by 450.
PL:4,000
SuperSaiyan 5:This occurs in a streak of blind rage you realise that you have powered up and now are much taller than normally you receive purple hair that sticks straight up Fur turns Purple as well Eyes glow color of your Ki. All stats increase by 525.

PL:4,750
SuperSaiyan 6: your muscles bulge out incredibly large, you’re hair turns long like SSJ3 but turns silver, your clothes stay the same, after transforming to this for the first time you will gain several new moves tat are permanent in any form after this, pm me for the moves you want. You are now about, 15 ft. tall you weigh a VERY large sum.
PL:5,500
----MAJIN TRANSFORMATIONS----
NOTE:All Majins start out in kid form with no stat boosts. all of these are permanent
Fat Form-This Majin absorbs someone very nice and kind making it gain a horrendous amount of fat! Strength an speed are increased though you look like a giant toddler. PLus 45 to all stats
pl 900
Evil Form: this occurs in a blind state of rage this form springs from your fat body and absorbs the fat Buu, you turn immensely skinny and turn a dark pink eyes turn Black to show evil heart. Plus 60 to all stats
PL 1,200
Super Form: you get VERY angry and an explosion appears you gain muscle if even possible fo someone with no bones. Plus 75 to all stats
PL 1,500
Kid Form:You go back to your normal state you are small but you pack on hell of a punch! Plus 100 to all stats
PL 2,000
-----Organic Android-----
Second Form: You absorb an android gaining half of its power can be player or I will make one for you.
PL 675
Perfect Form: You absorb another android gaining 100% of its power! must be weaker than you.
PL 1,000

-----KAI TRANSFORMATIONS-----
Kao-ken:You use al the power in your body and double it for a short while, you can increase as in times 10 an such highly not advised for it will do permanent damage too many only few can take it. ALL STATS DOUBLED.
PL 000(for a Kai. can be taught this)
Metamorphasis: you sit in a cocoon for two days increasing all stats by 75 (cannot be done more than twice an not next to each other!)
PL 1,000
Elder Kai: You spend days learning about your Kai past and making you ner stand more making you an all around better fighter! you look much older like 40 maybe 50 PLus 100 to all stats. (PERMANENT)
PL 1,750
Supreme Kai: you gain all of the knowledge in the universe and the ability to read minds know what is happening as well as a strong body guard everything increases by 200
PL 2,750 (permanent you look younger now though)
----ANDROID TRANSFORMATIONS----
Power Burst-You gather power in desperation .ALL stats increase by 20 for short time.
PL 620
Add-ons-you can buy stuff to add to you making you stronger you can get much of this from Dr.Gero

----DEMON TRANSFORMATIONS----
Evil Explosian: you erupt evil within you to power you up. Plus 20 to all stats.
PL 000
Hatred of Humanity- you learn to hate nearly everything and it fuels you! Plus 60 to all stats
PL 900
Pain of Defeat-if you are defeated next time you fight you will be even stronger! 2x everything except for PL PL plus 100
PL 1,500
(P.S. Changelings are not listed up there but they are Freizas race there starting PL is 700)
----CHANGELING TRANSFORMATIONS----
(NOTE: Changelings start in small form that Freiza does as in show)
Second Form: You grow huge and clunky tail extends, and horns become Bull like. Plus 40 to all stats except for speed which stay the same.
PL 750
Third Form: Perhaps the goofiest form that a Changeling possesses. The back of the head extends to a wavy motion type thing lips extend get big shoulder pads like things look ridiculous. Plus 60 to all stats except speed increases by 20,
PL 1,000
Final Form: you grow small and more flexible more human looking your tail is longer now and you are MUCH faster. Plus 100 to ALL stats speed plus 80 as well
PL:1,750
Final form control: in final form you are only using 10% of your full power you can use this skill too double triple and gp all the way up to 100% or 10,000% (Same just t truly is 10,000 but we say its 100%)
PL 2,000
Fifth Form: you grow much taller to about 10 ft. horn grow wildly on you as the upper body develops a shield type things that take a lotta' damage a bone like shield covers your mouth and most of your face it moves when speaking. PLus 150 to all stats.
PL 2,750

Thats transformations and powerlevel and powerlevel increases are...
quote:
by the by for years passed with no training available you will be given PL increases it will Be Like this
OneWeek:20PL+
OneMonth:70PL+
SixMonths:90PL+
One Year: 100PL+
TwoYears:175PL+
ThreeYear:250PL+
FourYear:350PL+
FiveYear:400PL+
SixYears:500PL+
SevenYear:600PL+
EightYear:700PL+
NineYear:850PL+
If you left training under someone You will have there training finished if a year has passed, if you have been training under them and two years passed you have that and al of there advanced techniques.

THS IS THE STARTING POWER LEVEL CHART!!!!
Namekian:615
Saiyan:725
Human:570
Deamon:650
Majin:750
Kai:735
Organic Android:685
Android:650 PL
Changeling:705
Animal:500
Ogre: 700
Half Saiyan: 615
Anthro:590
Half Ogre: 610
Makyo-Jin: 702

this is how it is now better than before Humans are not utterly nothing to other races now have fun and enjoy the game oh and Makyo Jin is also Bojacks race lol n=that has never been proven but I always think of them as the same considering they do all of the same things and such

I think thats it.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 04:32 AM
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

yay i am accepted

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 10:56 AM
Craft
CTE

Lol, indeed. Whoops forgot the schools and character sheet.
quote:
Full name:
Species:
HomePlanet:
Current Planet:
INventory:
Apearance:
Species Abilities:

Schools...
quote:
Master Roshi The Turtle Hermit:The Kame-Kashin style,Kamehameha,Rock-Paper-Scizzors,Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering Up,,Multi From(see below),Solar Flare,flight(not yet),sense,supress energy,Masenko,(ALL NEXT ARE ADVANCED)Hypnosis,Super Human, Ultra Human,Super Kamehameha, Hashouken (8 arms attack), Evil Containment Wave, Feet Kamehameha, (anything I forgot)

The Crane Hermit: Dodompa,Ki Blast Cannon,Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering up,Self destruct,Multi Form(at early level it is just images later they will be real and actually fight),Solar Flare,Walk on air(very difficult better if small),VolleyBall Fist,flight,(Multiple arial maneuver),sense,supress energy,(ALL NEXT ARE ADVANCED TRAININGS)Tri Beam Cannon, Four Witches, Iron Man, Hana Geisha (MIMIX), Shitatsuki (strnge tongue attack), POke (very wierd atack poking through skull), Kaio, (anything I forgot)

Hercule Sr.'s GYM: flying tackle,arm bar,Rolling punch,Dynamite kick,Mega-ton-Blast-Attack,counter attack,Taunting!,Eagle strike,Falcon rush,hold back/supress power,(ALL NEXT ARE ADVANCED TRAININGS)Miracle Special Ultra Super Megaton Punch
(anything I forgot)

Ox King: Ox charge,Mega-Stomp,HeadButt,advance weapon training,Back-Hand,Super toss,flight,supress power,(anything I forgot)

Kami and Mr.Popo: Multi form,Popo's Aid(Mr.Popo will assist you with his carpet when needed),HyperBolic time Chamber access,Destructive Wave,Light Grenade,Scatter Shot,HellZone Grenade,flight,Specail Beam cannon,sense,Supress power, (ALL NEXT ARE ADVANCED TRAININGS)Fusion Dance (NOT YET),Mystic Attack(STRETCHABLE!)(anything I forgot)

Nom's village: Super arial Strike,amazing jump,Placed strike(a well placed chop that can knock out the weak),Charge kick,supress energy,sense,Arale Kick (Advenced)(anything I forgot)

King Kai: (you must be dead or somehow have access to Other World to train under him)Kaokin,Spirit Bomb,, Dragon Strike, flight, sense, supress energy , Thunder Exploisan (ADVANCED), Hyper Tornado (ADVANCED)(anything I forgot!)

Supreme Kai: Potara Fusion(PERMANENT!!!),ShockWave,Noble throw,charge kick,instant transmission,sense ,supress energy, KaioKen ,Spirit Bomb, Thunder Exploisan (ADVANCED), Hyper Tornado (ADVANCED)(anything I forgot)

Guru(the elder Namek doe steh quickest traing all he needs to do is touch your head, and you have all of these techniques) : UNlock potential,location of the Namekian Dragon Balls,Destructive Wave,Light Grenade,Scatter Shot,Special Beam Cannon,sense,supress energy, Mystic attack (stretchable!),(anything I forgot)

RedRibbon Army: (warning this is not so mch of training as it is genetic engineering you will be an android either Organic or regularand you pick your model type if you are regular you can be everlasting energy or energy absorber and you can create a type later),increased Strength/durability/Speed,Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,Special move(of your choice must be within reason),cannot BE sensed,sense,HellFlash,(anything I forgot)

Saiyan Combat instructor: (will only teach saiyans who can pay)Gallick Gun,Double Sunday(yes Double Sunday!),Bomber DX,Final Flash,Exciting Year,Saturday Crush,Flight(next are advanced)Oozaru Attacks (can be learne don own, Hand Crush, MouthBlast, Moon Ball),Burning Attack, Big Bang attack (weak but gets stronger), Ultimate Final Attack (kamakazzy attack will blow you up completely will leasve only statue of you),Ranzuku Energy Dan,

CEO of HFIL/Bibidi/Babidi: (must be evil) Mind Control, Demon Ball, Papparaper (multi purpose spell, transportation, reviving etc.), Cubix (transforms into cubes and moves whereever), Explosian point, Hidden Blades, Shrink ray, Dark KaioKen, Beam of Evil (blows up all Evil, in opponants Haert killing them does not work on those with Pure Heart), Porat, Kiyoden (lets yu grow huge no matter your Species), Mystic Attack (lets you stretch far no matter your Race),Fortune Telkling, Healing, Evil Containment Wave Deflection, Energy Ring, Ki Sword , Ice blast, Light eating,Moth Blast, Eye Beam,(NEXT ARE ONLY MAJIN ATTACKS) Goo wrap (throws part of bpdy at opponant tying them up) Human Extinction Blats (homing Blast killing all life aimed at), Evil Bomb, Warp, Liquify, Change Beam, Electric attack,

King Choppas Martil Arts School: Hashouken, Spin kick, Super Jump, Placed stirke, Charge Attack, Spirit (similar to Kaioken), Heavy Strike,

The Amazing Antons Wrestling School: Hnad Crush (if huge), Flying Slam, big kcik, Hard Slasp, Round House kick, heavy Swat, Drop Kick, Pump Handle Slam, KNee Drop, High Tension (enhances Performance)

Freizas Eltie Training Crew: (must be changeling/Alien/Other/Saiyan/or some alien pick two or three moves from here to be trained in can come back later for more moves but you must pay afte rthat) Death Beam, Imprisonment Ball, Time Freeze, Crusher Ball, Body Swap, Death Wave, Daeth Ball, Eye beam, Mouth Blast, Earth Line Blast, Flight, Bomber attack, Transformations (if Alien or Othe ryou can develope your own strange permanent or not transforation), Yokeieki, Self Destruct,
(after graduating from this trainers you may go out for one of the Ginyu Force units in the Universe somewhere)

YOU CANNOT START WITH ANY OF THESE!!!!!!make up simple moves!

Oh and races...
quote:
Namekian:can regenerate body parts and stretch some parts of they're bodies

Human:has no cons,has no KNOWN transformations...yet but ,if they train themselves or are trained well they can do many things!

Saiyan:have many spectacular attributes,are naturally stronger than humans,all Saiyans have tailswhich when in the light of a full moon will transform them into they're Oozaroo state which is a giant Gorrilla!There is a legend where a Saiyan with enough power can become a Legenday Super Saiyan!

Demons: (Like Dabura they have mnay things that are considered strange!such as if they die they go DIRRECTLY to HFIL BUT there stats double an dwhen they break out(which I will explain later)they will get more power boosts that will be permanent! they can have m,any differnt transformations and odd powers!)

Organic Android: (This species will let you take 3 species abilities from the start (not as big as ssj or like that but still good!)you CAN absorb things but only if they get week enough and they are sent to Other World you will eventually get out and be better but the Android will still have you're powers and strength! that is about it except that being an android DOES NOT menathat you are evil!)

Android: (you can either pick everlasting Energy or Energy Absorber they CAN be absorbed by Organic Androids and so can anyone if they get worn down enough!)

Majins: (yes that is riht I have decided to allow Majins to be playable they also can absorb things and these though the things you absorb need to be practically dead for it to work they always ahve a master though but even tually after they get enough power they can becme a true for that has no master an dthey get incredible moves that they're masters did not allow them to use!if you die as a Majin there is a small chance to go to HFIL an dthe oterhis you die and be reencarnated into a human!)

Kai: (also Kais will be available! they will ahve all kinds of stuff like Spirit Bomb and KaioKen!other things also!they habe an instant transmission and an instant fusion lasting ten minutes!)

Changelings: Freizas race, have odd transformations do not need air to breathe, can somewhat control Demons, only by orders, can live thousands of years,

Animal: such as Puar and Oolong, can get into small places and perform many strange and helpful atributes, can be bought as Pets easier for tem to ShapeShift than other Races,

Ogre: Huge strong creatures, usually red blue or some color skin, have horns and run Hell home Planet HFIL, have many Demon powers and usually rathe rstrong a few steps back fom kias them sleves...

Half Saiyan: has almomst as much strength as a full blood saiyan at birth but not quite using ther enager and emotions they can even over come a full bred Saiyan Elite!

Mutant: the races that I don't have, you get to make up to two species abilities with this and set your PLwith in reson, but it cannot exceed 675 to start, and if its that high it must be very detailed in this

Anthro: Animal people liek Man wolf or Captain Yellow, They are more fighting based but a lot large and bulkier, these can rane rfom many animal types, Such as Tiger, Wolf, Hell even Bear or, Lion anything, I wil make soem Examples, but to let ytou know these guys are much better fighters and can be Were wolf types, such as turn into Humans at tim Consult me and mka etw character sheet sone per form

Okay now I think thats it. Woo I'm a tournament winner by default!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 11:51 AM
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

so who's gonna b my teacher- i am demon then ceo of hfil but i am not rather evil (yet) so then who

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 01:12 PM
Craft
CTE

Anyone, you can train under Roshi, Guru it doesn't really matter, at least at the beginning, I'm sure that Kami wouldn't train you if you just murdered a couple of hundred people indiscriminately, but who knows. Race doesn't restrict teachers....much, hell other peoples characters can teach you.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 01:58 PM
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

well then i choose kami and mr popo raver

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 02:37 PM
Craft
CTE

Trust me you might want to learn how to fly first, or your gonna have one hell of a climb.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 02:40 PM
DarkDethbringer

dude Craft you rule
You just earned 100 PL to give to any of your trhee charaters (can divide between them)
anywho, thansk i'll stat thenew thread later, once tha is u, Copy and paste your newly updated character sheet and post it there

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 10:58 PM
Craft
CTE

Hah, not a problem Dark.
Updated character sheets, with the newest 100pl already added.

Terriban:
Full name: Terriban
Species: Namekian
HomePlanet: Namek
Current Planet: Namek
4 starting powers:
- Power uppercut, Just a standard powerful uppercut.
- Rapid punch, Extremely fast punches, leaving nearly no time for counter attacks.
- Winded smash, Full speed towards opponent, using speed to gain power into a punch into stomach of opponent, 1 step back, raise hands above head held together to form larger fist, comes smashing down onto opponents back.
- Quick strike, A quick strike in the face usually leaving opponent dazed for a few seconds.
New Powers: flight, sense and suppress, ki blast, special beam cannon, scatter shot, destructive wave.
Inventory: Weighted clothes
Apearance: Green with the pink spots and the antenna (obviously), Yellow belt, brown pants, brown sleeveless shirt, white cape and white bandanna wrapped around head, yellow armbands, brown namek shoes
Species Abilities: regenerate, limb stretching, heal self and others, fuse with other namek, split in two and train, expand body size
POWERLEVEL: 700

Anthony:
Full name: Anthony Soban
Species: Half-Sayian
HomePlanet: Earth
Current Planet: Earth
4 starting powers:
- Victory throw, Picks up opponent and hurls them with great strength.
- Power barge, Runs full speed at opponent and uses the speed to brutally rams opponent with shoulder.
- Fist assault, Powerful punch in the face followed by griping opponents shoulder and launching himself over and behind opponent followed by relentless punching in the back.
- Burst of rage, Sends person into an uncontrolled rage ignoring pain and stronger attacks, but leaves person in lighted headed state for a short time after.
New Powers: flight, ki blast, kamehameha, Sense, Dodon Ray, Double Dodon Ray, Gallick Gun, Mega-ton Blast attack
Inventory: None
Apearance: Black hair, Black T-shirt, Long Dark-blue pants, White shoes.
Species Abilities: Proud, but can admit to defeat, no tail, Undeniable Rage (probably alot like burst of rage)
POWERLEVEL: 700

Jessica:

Full name: Jessica Gates
Species: Human
HomePlanet: Earth
Current Planet: Earth
4 starting powers:
- Victory throw, Picks up opponent and hurls them with great strength.
(Anthony never got round to teaching her the rest)
New Powers: Amazing Jump, Diving head Butt Attack, Charge Kick, Roundhouse Kick, Headbutt, Backhand, Eagle Strike
Occupation: Best friend of Anthony, Unemployed (has a rich family so has no need for work), Currently trying to track down Anthony.
Inventory: Access to a vast fortune, various veicle capsulses (are they available, given the time)
Apearance: Red hair, green eyes, purlpe/blue long pants, dark-blue top, black shoes, grey necklace with shark tooth.
Species Abilities: Quick Learner, Spirit, fighting spirit
POWERLEVEL: 510

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 04:27 AM
DarkDethbringer

great who and hwo much did you give teh points to?

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 05:12 AM
Craft
CTE

I gave 55 to Terriban bringing his 645 to 700, 5 to Anthony's 695 upping his powerlevel to 700 and the other 40 to Jessica from 470 to 510.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 06:50 AM