KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

Full name: Kantha'k Ab Nefert
Species: demon
HomePlanet: N/A
Current PLanet: New Namek
4 starting powers:
-Sense(ability to locate auras)
-Supress aura(ability to supress aura while figthing at full strength)
-Heal (simple heal)
-Imitate move(imitates a move)
Inventory
Weapon: Claws made of Kashin steel (think it is the name the steel that break the z-sword in boo saga. Doesn't make them better only stronger)
Armor: Warrior armor
Money: 500000 Yen (changed to japanese money i just took a number)
misc: some stuff thats been dropped and then found.
Apearance: N/A Changes all the time (imitates and stuff)
Species Abilities: Transform for hiding, reads opponent moves and un lock potential(very weak and can b dangerous to use)
PL:250
Type: Healer and potential unlocker
Thats my man big grin

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 08:18 AM
Chizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Chizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Chizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

if you want, since your a demon you can choose some Demon/ CEO of HFIL moves

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 11:16 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

ok then i choose Mind control, Papparaper and fortune telling but this moves i choose later when i turn evil right now i am more like neutral

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 08:10 AM
Chizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Chizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Chizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

you can have them anytime
come on people get teh original cast back in it

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 06:43 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

and it is rarely used but please try to make use of the Kai race, it is a strong and useful race, kais could help with King Piccolo also, remember the main role, you ma contribute to history but not rewrite it, I will start up the thread tomorrow

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 05:31 AM
Craft
CTE

Hmmm Kai's, aye? Indeed now that I check their powerlevels and transformations they are indeed useful, I'll keep that in mind. I'll send Maleficus a PM now to see if he's still interested.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 05:50 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

yup and also I forgot your storyline, if you are still using it could you PM me again?

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 06:56 AM
Craft
CTE

I'm not sure if I'm still using it, I'll let you know when we get started. I have made plans for what triggers Anthony's super sayian ability in the cell saga though.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 08:32 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

yup, eery Saiyan needs to realise that you probabley wont get Super Saiyan, even if you are strong enough until around Cell Games, maybe even not till Buu, remember how I told you Malak is goin away? he still is but will be back around King Piccolo and will have short Roleplays showing his activites, you will learn where he is going though, will be one of the first posts I mak eon the game thread.
What wa sTerriban and Garans status before you put them on Ice?
Laslt any other questions before I leave for a moment?

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 06:12 PM
Ryuku

any saiyan spots left?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 04:48 PM
Ryuku is currently offline Click here to Send Ryuku a Private Message Find more posts by Ryuku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 03:40 AM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
Namekian:can regenerate body parts and stretch some parts of they're bodies
Human:has no cons,has no KNOWN transformations...yet but ,if they train themselves or are trained well they can do many things!
Saiyan:have many spectacular attributes,are naturally stronger than humans,all Saiyans have tailswhich when in the light of a full moon will transform them into they're Oozaroo state which is a giant Gorrilla!There is a legend where a Saiyan with enough power can become a Legenday Super Saiyan!
Other(others if you don't know what they are called put like Tien's race or Freiza's Race and such)

Demons: (Like Dabura they have mnay things that are considered strange!such as if they die they go DIRRECTLY to HFIL BUT there stats double an dwhen they break out(which I will explain later)they will get more power boosts that will be permanent! they can have m,any differnt transformations and odd powers!)

Organic Android: (This species will let you take 3 species abilities from the start (not as big as ssj or like that but still good!)you CAN absorb things but only if they get week enough and they are sent to Other World you will eventually get out and be better but the Android will still have you're powers and strength! that is about it except that being an android DOES NOT menathat you are evil!)

Android: (you can either pick everlasting Energy or Energy Absorber they CAN be absorbed by Organic Androids and so can anyone if they get worn down enough!)

Majins: (yes that is riht I have decided to allow Majins to be playable they also can absorb things and these though the things you absorb need to be practically dead for it to work they always ahve a master though but even tually after they get enough power they can becme a true for that has no master an dthey get incredible moves that they're masters did not allow them to use!if you die as a Majin there is a small chance to go to HFIL an dthe oterhis you die and be reencarnated into a human!)

Kai: (also Kais will be available! they will ahve all kinds of stuff like Spirit Bomb and KaioKen!other things also!they habe an instant transmission and an instant fusion lasting ten minutes!)

alot of these I know already will be swarmed around and I ahev desided to put limits on Saiyans after a while same with majins and Organic Androids and otehrs!that is about it!I hope this will catch on to many! consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,Special move(of your choice must be within reason,

Can I be A changeling? Thats what freiza was.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 05:29 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

I know, and yes but go to the correct sign up thread

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 08:20 PM
ULTRA_TRUNKS

can i still join?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 05:09 AM
ULTRA_TRUNKS is currently offline Click here to Send ULTRA_TRUNKS a Private Message Find more posts by ULTRA_TRUNKS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freiza

hey may i join this is my char

name:cerbus the'r colar
Species:changeling
Species Abilities: transform 1.2.3.4
powers:death beam, death wave, death ball, hide power level.
homeplanet:?
current planet:a dark star nere new namek.
armor:none
inventory:N/A
type:evil warrior

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 09:06 PM
freiza is currently offline Click here to Send freiza a Private Message Find more posts by freiza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freiza

o i forgot the age

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 09:08 PM
freiza is currently offline Click here to Send freiza a Private Message Find more posts by freiza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

you cannot join here, join at eth new trhead, and just to say this charcter would not be accepted even if it were in teh right place

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 09:43 PM
Jordan thomas

Name Jordan. race sayin .homeplanet earth visiting planet vegeta ablites super sayin kamahamaha kai o kan

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 12:08 AM
Jordan thomas is currently offline Click here to Send Jordan thomas a Private Message Find more posts by Jordan thomas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jordan thomas

forgot age 9

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 12:10 AM
Jordan thomas is currently offline Click here to Send Jordan thomas a Private Message Find more posts by Jordan thomas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jordan thomas

also lokes the goku smaller

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 12:13 AM