KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

yeah it does and no you cannot be the SUPREME kai but you can be A Kai I need more people! anyone who asked about Kais or Saiyans can be them no maore Elites though...

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 07:34 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

I need alot more members!!lots of people are needed! and a background would be very much aperciated! this is the starting PL chart!
Namekian:500 PL
Saiyan:725 PL
Human:400 PL
Deamon:600 PL
Majin:750 PL
Kai:725 PL
Organic Android:620 PL
Android:600 PL
Alien: depending put the example and I will tell you!
Other:depending put the example and I will tell you!

you will gain transformatioins as you're PL grows! PL will serve as health it will expand as you get stronger!and these are the psecial abiliteies for species's

Namekian:Can regenerate bodyy parts head excluded, ca n stretch body parts , ca n expand body to incredible sizes!! can split in two and train, can heal self and others, can fuse with another Namek permanent!

Saiyan: tail weakness, Oozaru(giant monkey on full moon), fighting spirit, pride,can evenutally go SSJ, USSj,SSJ 2, SSJ3, SSJ4, SSj5, SSJ6,

Human: great fighting spirit, quick learners, can create many of they're own moves, can be trined easier than other aliens and such,has no known transformations..........yet...

Other:depends give example of the Alien and and I will know

Alien:depends give example of the Alien and and I will know

Changeling: can transform manytimes into odd PERMANENT forms and most they're moves are already known neatual abilities,can live any where cannot regenerate, if killed by someone and they face them again they are certainly more powerful but only when they figtthem,

Kai: uses no ki, all abilites are already known (explain later) has Potarra earrings (permanent) can have body guard which is another Kasi can be killed by Majins easily!

Majin:can regenerate, can absorb, MUST HAVE MASTER!!! that orders them around

Orgainic Android:can pick 3 species abilities from any species only tehe starting ones though nothing like SSj but eventualy you can get that!

Android: unlimited Ki,very good enduernce, is weak against Organic androids, will most likely only be trained by RRA unless they look very human

well for now at least,

Last edited by DarkDethbringer on Sep 10th, 2005 at 07:22 PM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 07:17 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

WE NEED WAY MORE PEOLPE!!!!!JOIN PLEASE EVRYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 04:00 AM
DarkDethbringer

MORE MEMBERS NOW!!!!!!!!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:04 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Full name: Majin Sho
Species: Alien (Majin)
Home Planet: Unknown
Current Planet: Kai planet. (Can't remember the name right now.)
Starting Powers: Absorb,Hurricane spin,Bellowing Scream,Headbutt
Inventory: Metal wrist bracers, Black cloth shoes and pants.
Apearance: Historical sighting states an almost black being with jet blue eyes. A single cursive yello S planted on the figure's forehead.
Species Abilities: Regeneration,Absorption.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 03:07 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

(Hey Dark, will you rp as my Majin character's master? Just for a bit till Sho -ahems- kills him off.)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 03:08 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~sure but I will pmk the powers a Majin can have and you are not totell anyopne what you have so it will be a suprise! put secret or something by powers!and thhe next EXPERIENCED user or veteran user will be placed second in command if they want to we need a few more players AT THE LEAST and I will start it soon!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 11:43 PM
DarkDethbringer

These are the races to choose from!
Namekian:can regenerate body parts and stretch some parts of they're bodies

Human:has no cons,has no KNOWN transformations...yet but ,if they train themselves or are trained well they can do many things!

Saiyan:have many spectacular attributes,are naturally stronger than humans,all Saiyans have tailswhich when in the light of a full moon will transform them into they're Oozaroo state which is a giant Gorrilla!There is a legend where a Saiyan with enough power can become a Legenday Super Saiyan!

Other(others if you don't know what they are called put like Tien's race or Freiza's Race and such)

Demons: (Like Dabura they have mnay things that are considered strange!such as if they die they go DIRRECTLY to HFIL BUT there stats double an dwhen they break out(which I will explain later)they will get more power boosts that will be permanent! they can have m,any differnt transformations and odd powers!)

Organic Android: (This species will let you take 3 species abilities from the start (not as big as ssj or like that but still good!)you CAN absorb things but only if they get week enough and they are sent to Other World you will eventually get out and be better but the Android will still have you're powers and strength! that is about it except that being an android DOES NOT menathat you are evil!)

Android: (you can either pick everlasting Energy or Energy Absorber they CAN be absorbed by Organic Androids and so can anyone if they get worn down enough!)

Majins: (yes that is riht I have decided to allow Majins to be playable they also can absorb things and these though the things you absorb need to be practically dead for it to work they always ahve a master though but even tually after they get enough power they can becme a true for that has no master an dthey get incredible moves that they're masters did not allow them to use!if you die as a Majin there is a small chance to go to HFIL an dthe oterhis you die and be reencarnated into a human!)

Kai: (also Kais will be available! they will ahve all kinds of stuff like Spirit Bomb and KaioKen!other things also!they habe an instant transmission and an instant fusion lasting ten minutes!)

alot of these I know already will be swarmed around and I ahev desided to put limits on Saiyans after a while same with majins and Organic Androids and otehrs!that is about it!I hope this will catch on to many!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:03 AM
DarkDethbringer

This Will show you what attacks you can get from which Trainer/Master

Master Roshi The Turtle Hermit:The Kame-Kashin style,Kamehameha,Rock-Paper-Scizzors,Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering Up,improved speed/strength/durability,Multy From(see below),Solar Flare,flight,sense,supress energy,(anything I forgot)

The Crane Hermit: Dodompa,Ki Blast Cannon,Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering up,Self destruct,Multi Form(at early level it is just images later they will be real and actually fight),Solar Flare,Walk on air(very difficult better if small),VolleyBall Fist,flight,(Multiple arial maneuver),sense,supress energy,(anything I forgot)

Hercule Sr.'s GYM: flying tackle,arm bar,Rolling punch,Dynamite kick,Mega-ton-Blast-Attack,counter attack,Taunting!,Eagle strike,Falcon rush,hold back/supress power,(anything I forgot)

Ox King: Ox charge,Mega-Stomp,HeadButt,advance weapon training,Back-Hand,Super toss,flight,supress power,(anything I forgot)

Kami and Mr.Popo: Multi form,increased Agility,Popo's Aid(Mr.Popo will assist you with his carpet when needed),Fusion(fusion dance),HyperBolic time Chamber access,Destructive Wave,Light Grenade,Scatter Shot,HellZone Grenade,flight,Specail Beam cannon,sense,Supress power,(anything I forgot)

Nom's village: Super arial Strike,amazing jump,Placed strike(a well placed chop that can knock out the weak),Charge kick,supress energy,sense,(anything I forgot)

King Kai: (you must be dead or somehow have access to Other World to train under him)Kaokin,Spirit Bomb, increasedstrength/speed/agility, Dragon Strike,flight,sense,supress energy(anything I forgot!)

Supreme Kai: Potara Fusion(PERMANENT!!!),ShockWave,Noble throw,charge kick,instant transmission,sense,supress energy,(anything I forgot)

Guru(the elder Namek not sure of his real name) : UNlock potential,location of the Namekian Dragon Balls,Destructive Wave,Light Grenade,Scatter Shot,Special Beam Cannon,sense,supress energy,(anything I forgot)

RedRibbon Army: (warning this is not so mch of training as it is genetic engineering you will be an android either Organic or regularand you pick your model type if you are regular you can be everlasting energy or energy absorber and you can create a type later),increased Strength/durability/Speed,Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,Special move(of your choice must be within reason),cannot BE sensed,sense,HellFlash,(anything I forgot)

Saiyan Combat instructor: (will only teach saiyans who can pay)Gallick Gun,Double Sunday(yes Double Sunday!),Bomber DX,Final Flash,Exciting Year,Saturday Crush,(other Saiyan attacks)

YOU CANNOT STAR WITH ANY OF THESE!!!!!!make up simple moves!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:04 AM
DarkDethbringer

This is the starting PL chart!
Namekian:500 PL
Saiyan:725 PL
Human:400 PL
Deamon:600 PL
Majin:750 PL
Kai:725 PL
Organic Android:620 PL
Android:600 PL
Alien: depending put the example and I will tell you!
Other:depending put the example and I will tell you!

you will gain transformatioins as you're PL grows! PL will serve as health it will expand as you get stronger!and these are the psecial abiliteies for species's

Namekian:Can regenerate bodyy parts head excluded, ca n stretch body parts , ca n expand body to incredible sizes!! can split in two and train, can heal self and others, can fuse with another Namek permanent!

Saiyan: tail weakness, Oozaru(giant monkey on full moon), fighting spirit, pride,can evenutally go SSJ, USSj,SSJ 2, SSJ3, SSJ4, SSj5, SSJ6,

Human: great fighting spirit, quick learners, can create many of they're own moves, can be trined easier than other aliens and such,has no known transformations..........yet...

Other:depends give example of the Alien and and I will know

Alien:depends give example of the Alien and and I will know

Changeling: can transform manytimes into odd PERMANENT forms and most they're moves are already known neatual abilities,can live any where cannot regenerate, if killed by someone and they face them again they are certainly more powerful but only when they figtthem,

Kai: uses no ki, all abilites are already known (explain later) has Potarra earrings (permanent) can have body guard which is another Kasi can be killed by Majins easily!

Majin:can regenerate, can absorb, MUST HAVE MASTER!!! that orders them around

Orgainic Android:can pick 3 species abilities from any species only tehe starting ones though nothing like SSj but eventualy you can get that!

Android: unlimited Ki,very good enduernce, is weak against Organic androids, will most likely only be trained by RRA unless they look very human

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:16 AM
DarkDethbringer

Namekian:3 more
Saiyan:no more
Human :unlimited
Bio Android:3 more
Android:4 more
Majin:3 more
Changelings:4 more
Alien:unlimited
Other: unlimited
Deamon:5 more
I would also prefer if you do not start akll characters right away pace you're self save some for later after you get the hang of it!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:18 AM
DarkDethbringer

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 02:10 AM
DarkDethbringer

for Androids of any kind Bio Unlimited Energy or Absorbers yyou will ahve to pick an Android number from 4-7 an dthen fomr 9-10 actually11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ar all taken 11 and 12 are players and 21 is Cell just some info...

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 12:05 AM
straightedge209
Artificial Designs

Full name: Himmel Faust

Nickname: Faust

Species: Humanoid

Race Description: In the present galaxy, within a dark and forbidden section of space, there lies three planets rotating in a triangular spiral around a dim, dying star. These planets are renown, at least in this section of the galaxy, as being notorious for the combatants they produce. Their axis and proximity to the star both harden and develop the people living upon them, through intense gravity and atmosphere creating powerful physical fighters and men and women afraid of nothing. However only one of these worlds is anything close to being cultured and developed...this planet is known as Zwei, the second in proximity to their personal sun.

Upon this planet live a race of Humanoids who call themselves the Zorn...a harsh name for a harsh people, this planet is not as frozen as the third planet, Drei, and not as barren and blasted as the first planet, Ein, but seems perfectly adapted for life. The Zorn, a warrior people, are about as advanced as those in the far-off planet called Earth with only one thing to separate the two species: Zorn are giants by comparison. Dark of skin from their proximity to the star and even darker of hair and eye, most bear odd colorations within their iris, flecks of yellow amidst pure blue for example, as well as elongated canines and toughened, more durable flesh and bones. They are hardened from the day they are born to the day they die, and will outlast nearly anyone in physical activity...THAT is their main strength, and the reason they have successfully survived through dual attacks by the denizens of the other two planets.

Because of it's placement and lush life, the residents of Ein and Drei wage a constant war not only with each other, but with the Zorn themselves in an attempt to seize even a portion of this small world...however the Zorn, a populated people, have no desire to share their wealth and continue to fend these would-be conquerors off. This continued for millennia, and the tri-fold battle between the races became almost Legendary...it was this Legend that called the attention of a race none of them had seen before: the Saiya-jins. These ape-like Humanoids not only greatly resembled the Zorn, they also had warriors who were as strong, if not stronger, than the brutish and dark people of planet Zwei...unfortunately, for the Zorn at least, they also possessed a transformation that was brought about by a full moon...an anomaly that, as it would happen, takes place year-round upon Zwei due to the proximity of the moon and it's shared rotation with the planet. The Zorn, as powerful as they were, simply stood no chance against the might of the Oozaru. Their world quickly fell, their people killed down to the barest amount, all of which who fled out into space to preserve their kind. The Zorn, when they had regrouped, vowed vengeance against these Saiya-jins, a people they had just learned existed but already labled as their mortal enemies. However they could never return to their home, not until they had found a power to rival that of the were-ape forms, so they simply scattered out into the universe and intermingled with the other races until they were all-but gone.

HomePlanet: Zwei

Current Planet: Earth-Sei

4 starting powers:
(1) The Fist
(2) The Claw
(3) Bukujutsu
(4) Chobakuretsumaha

Inventory: None

Apearance: Faust is big, standing just over seven-feet and weighing over three-hundred pounds, but is far more than another large fighter. His body is chiseled from rock, darkly tanned and ridged with a fair number of scars, which seems to mirror his face quite well. Hard and angled, with a strong jaw and slightly slanted eyes, a casual glance at him would be most acute in labeling him a no-nonsense fighter. However there is much, much more to this deep individual, and he proves it not only through the way he carries himself, but through his actions. A thick mane of dark-brown hair drapes around his face and down to between his shoulder-blades, streaked with a lighter variant of it's color and hanging shaggily upon his forehead, the bangs swept back behind his ears to keep them from hanging like a veil before his eyes...eyes which, as with most of his kind, are oddly colored and tend to startle those who see them for the first time. His piercing gaze is usually a deep amber-gold flecked with bits of black, but intense emotions such as rage and a feeling he simply calls 'Righteousness' will change these eyes to a dark red or bright gold respectively. His eyes seem to mirror his mood without need of facial expression, though these are easily accessible as well. He is a very emotional person, wearing them on his sleeve as the saying goes, and while normally calm he can be quick to anger, going from amiable to furious at the drop of the proverbial hat. And, despite his Paladin-ic nature and good intentions, his anger is something that is rightly to be feared by anyone, and most especially those of evil intent. Destroying evil is his purpose, so he claims, and he does so with little hesitation and a reckless abandon that can only be 'righteous' indeed, however he is far more defender than aggressor, and given the choice he would rather give his life to protect the weak than pursue a villain to end his. Clothing-wise, he dresses rather loosely in straight gray pants that hang over his steel-toed black boots and are fastened at the top with a thick length of steel chain clasped behind a sizeable silver buckle. Wound through the chain is a thick cord of leather, to which he fastens bags and pouches, though from the front, underneath the buckle and fastened to the end of said leather cord hangs a square cut of cloth emblazoned with his family crest: a fist encased in silver and set with spikes for knuckles striking against a field of red. Over the top half of his body he wears a short-sleeved jacket, of sorts...a coat that hangs down to his knees with the baggy, loose sleeves cut off just past his elbows and a broad open front that displays his bare chest. A high collar sits at the top, within which a large leather hood extends out and down the back when not worn up (which it usually is). The coloration of the coat is slightly strange as well, the top half around the shoulders, sleeves, hood, and midway across the pectorals being a bright white trimmed with a red edge and outlined in gold as well as sharp, runic symbols running from the lip of the hood and back down the actual hood itself. The rest of the jacket is a dark gray, the same color as his pants, similarly outlined in gold and left flaring out and unbuckled which allows it to whip freely about his waist. Lastly, upon his hands he wears tight fingerless leather gloves that strap to his wrist and to little to lessen the impact of his punches.

Species Abilities: Unknown: Faust's overall style, given his amnesia and hidden past, is unfortunately unknown...as are it's extents and limits. Many consider the actual style of fighting utilized by Himmel Faust to be the whole style, but in fact he only draws upon a small portion of the actual unknown style. Deep inside, Faust knows there is more to his martial art, and just recently he has uncovered new attacks and stances to add to his arsenal. He is positive more will come, though if the newest emergence is anything to go by he might prefer if they remained hidden away. The one constant within every branch of this style is the actual movements of the body: they are fluid, almost too-smooth, and seem to flow endlessly from one to the next no matter how chaotic or random the opponent's style seems to be.

Barrier - This purely defensive technique protects the user from Ki or Similar attacks.

Bukujutsu - The ability to fly with one's Ki.

Chobakuretsumaha - Done when you power up the blast between the palms of the hands in front of your chest, then release the blast.

The Fist - Despite the similarity in names between this style and it's user, this is not named after the sole martial artist that utilizes this form. Rather it is named after the placement of the body, most accurately the fists, and how they lead before everything else. In this stance there will always be one hand, usually the right one in Himmel's case, that is either held in a tight fist or with palm open and knuckles locked and positioned forward and out before the body itself. The center of this stance is three feet high, just above the waist of Faust in a splayed, readied position, but is kept very solid by the broad reach of his legs and the tenseness of his shoulders and upper torso. All strikes from this position are fast and powerful, equally dangerous in both aspects, with the main arsenal relying upon swift movements that place the fighter within grappling or short-striking range. In this form the punches, kicks, throws, and even locks are deadly in their own right, but the most caution should be given to whichever hand leads. It is in this fist that the body's power will gather the quickest, and is usually the last attack in any given fight. Very rarely lethal, this is Himmel Faust's main style.

The Claw - This style emerged in his first real fight, though in previous practices he had begun remembering bits and pieces of it. It is similar to The Fist in nearly every way, save the hands themselves. They are opened into claws, the fingers splayed and hooked in a way to tear at the defenses, or flesh, of his opponents. Because less strength is required in the attacks, he finds that his attacking speed is slightly higher in this form. Unfortunately he prefers to rely on his non-fatal Fist style, and will only use this style against foes in which there is no choice.

( This isn't the full biography of him, I really have more but this crap isn't letting me post more then 10,000 words. >_> )

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 12:51 AM
straightedge209 is currently offline Click here to Send straightedge209 a Private Message Find more posts by straightedge209 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
straightedge209
Artificial Designs

( By the way, here's my character picture. )

Attachment: 118902510.jpg
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 12:55 AM
straightedge209 is currently offline Click here to Send straightedge209 a Private Message Find more posts by straightedge209 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

to late to join

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:21 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

nope it isn't too late I need more anyways and if you wanna make up a race from one that isn't up there you have to pm me everything abouy the race not the character the race there powers apearnace and such please keep that in mind! and plaese join!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:25 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

alright um how many characters are we allowed

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:31 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
Namekian:3 more
Saiyan:no more
Human :unlimited
Bio Android:3 more
Android:4 more
Majin:3 more
Changelings:4 more
Alien:unlimited
Other: unlimited
Deamon:5 more
I would also prefer if you do not start akll characters right away pace you're self save some for later after you get the hang of it!

this should answer that! an the sheet is higher on this page!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:38 AM
DarkDethbringer

actually one more Saiyan Elite for someone!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:41 AM