KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

I ment like how vegeta becomes majin vegeta, but this is okay.
What do you mean skinny and then Muscular?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:15 AM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

I mean first you turn fat for a transforation and then you get really skinnyb with no muscle an dnext you get muscle on tou'e body and are no longer fat (same whne you were skinny) and last you become a little kid!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:18 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

oh an dto become Majin so and so you have to start out regular and then be posessed by Babidi or someone smiliar!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:19 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon

Oh OKAY.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:37 AM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

more memebes are excepted!!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 01:16 AM
sayiamon

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 12:39 PM
Dean Tetsaruga

Full name: Dean malcom Tetsugi
Species: sayain
HomePlanet: Vegeta
Current PLanet: Earth
4 starting powers:Mega slice,pentacle slash,left right kick,right punch tricking sword left.
INventory:two katanas on his waist an blue shirt and some blue pants.
Apearance:light skin,blue eyes,blue wavy hair,and 6 feet tall
Species Abilities: flight,strength,speed,oozaru

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 01:13 PM
Dean Tetsaruga is currently offline Click here to Send Dean Tetsaruga a Private Message Find more posts by Dean Tetsaruga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

no more Saiayn slots left pick one of the other races PLAY HERE!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t366761.html

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 04:17 AM
Dean Tetsaruga

[QUOTE=5078810]Originally posted by Dean Tetsaruga
[B]Full name: Dean malcom Tetsugi
Species: Demon
HomePlanet: Vegeta
Current PLanet: Earth
4 starting powers:Mega slice,pentacle slash,left right kick,right punch tricking sword left.
INventory:two katanas on his waist an blue shirt and some blue pants.
Apearance:light skin,blue eyes,blue wavy hair,and 6 feet tall
Species Abilities: flight,strength,and speed

-better now-

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 10:40 PM
Dean Tetsaruga is currently offline Click here to Send Dean Tetsaruga a Private Message Find more posts by Dean Tetsaruga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~wrong speceis abilities~

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 02:54 AM
Goki

Hi, I am just registered and I would like to in role in your RPG

Full name: Goki/Kakarotto
Species: Saiya-jin (Saiyan)
Home Planet: Vegeta
Current Planet: Vegeta
4 starting powers: Saiyan Pressure point punch (Can hit an opponents pressure point with ease), Super Speed Boast (In creases speed for limited amount of time), Power Boast (Increases Power for limited amount of time), Saiyan Crystal Heart Attack (Uses Saiyan Crystal Heart Sword with Devastating force)
Inventory: Saiyan Crystal Heart Sword, Saiyan Armor and Scouter, 4,000 Kili
Appearance: Goki is built much like Goku, but has a robotic left eye with a scar that goes from his hair line over the left eye through the left eye down to his cheek bone. The scar is in a straight line. Goki also has an X-like scar on his left cheek. He has a half moon scar on his left shoulder. Goki also has a Shenlong like tattoo on his chest and stomach that he was born with. Unlike most Saiyan he is not full of Pride
Species Abilities: Tail- Changes into an Oozaru, natural fighter, Soules stats
Strength: 30
Agility: 30
Endurance: 30
Speed: 30

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 11:56 PM
Goki is currently offline Click here to Send Goki a Private Message Find more posts by Goki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goki

So May I join??

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 11:58 PM
Goki is currently offline Click here to Send Goki a Private Message Find more posts by Goki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

yes you are in do no forget to post 'Meanwhile on Planet Vegeta...' before each post if the last post was on earth this will be good! you can come in contact with Soule so my character can come to earth an dmeet the n coming threat none but I know about

well for now at least,

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:14 AM
Goki

Last Quoted
"yes you are in do no forget to post 'Meanwhile on Planet Vegeta...' before each post if the last post was on earth this will be good! you can come in contact with Soule so my character can come to earth an dmeet the n coming threat none but I know about"

I donot understand, clearly, about what you wrote

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 10:29 PM
DarkDethbringer

I mean every time oyu post since you are starting on Vegeta say Meanwhile on planet Vegeta an dyuo can come in contact with my character

well for now at least,

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 10:48 PM
Goki

OK. Could you explain what an RPG is and what you do. I haven't played an RPG on the internet before

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 10:38 PM
Goki

I have more to add to Goki

Full name: Goki/Kakarotto
Species: Saiya-jin (Saiyan)
Home Planet: Vegeta
Current Planet: Vegeta
4 starting powers: Saiyan Pressure point punch (Can hit an opponents pressure point with ease), Super Speed Boast (In creases speed for limited amount of time), Power Boast (Increases Power for limited amount of time), Saiyan Crystal Heart Attack (Uses Saiyan Crystal Heart Sword with Devastating force)
Inventory: Saiyan Crystal Heart Sword, Saiyan Armor and Scouter, 4,000 Kili
Appearance: Goki is built much like Goku, but has a robotic left eye with a scar that goes from his hair line over the left eye through the left eye down to his cheek bone. The scar is in a straight line. Goki also has an X-like scar on his left cheek. He has a half moon scar on his left shoulder. Goki also has a Shenlong like tattoo on his chest and stomach that he was born with. He has blue-black colored eyes, and the right eye is the only eye with a black pupil. Goki has Black hair that stands up like Super Saiyan Goku's Hair in Namek Saga. Unlike most Saiyan he is not full of Pride; this is because he only wants to prove his self to the Saiyan race. He was made fun of as a child because of the Dragon Tatoo he was born with.
Species Abilities: Tail- Changes into an Oozaru, natural fighter, Soules stats
Strength: 30
Agility: 30
Endurance: 30
Speed: 30

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 10:45 PM
DarkDethbringer

ok you post what tou do get trainings and such, unfortunately you cannot be in the tournament the tourney will end shortly an dit takes a grreat while to get to earth so do some heavy duty training for now, you will gain powers and eventually be able to go SSJ!

well for now at least,

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 11:32 PM
Goki

Main while on Vegeta... Goki is training in 20xs earth's gravity (since Vegeta is 10xs earth's gravity.) Goki is working hard, because he is going to be getting a new mission from the Elites.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 10:19 PM
Goki

DarkDethbringer
was that what you ment?
If so, was it good?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 10:22 PM