KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

it would be fine but you don't post it here you post at the game thread

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 10:56 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goki

Kakarotto (as he is known on Vegeta) has finished training in 20xs earth's gravity, after 10 hours strait. Kakarotto wishes to meet Soule Narank Manthu for some training, when Soule Narank Manthu is available.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 11:01 PM
Goki is currently offline Click here to Send Goki a Private Message Find more posts by Goki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goki

where should I post it?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 11:02 PM
Goki is currently offline Click here to Send Goki a Private Message Find more posts by Goki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

I told oy uin DARK'S DragonBall Z game thread

well for now at least,

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 11:03 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

well for now at least,

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 11:04 PM
Zeromus

Name: Zeromus
Race: namek
State:alive
Home planet: Namek
Current Planet: Earth
4 starting powers: Triple spin kick*does three fast spin kicks*,Beatdown*kicks enemy in to air and then jump above the enemy and finish enemy with axe kick straight to balls roll eyes (sarcastic) *,Ki-blast *an ordinary ki-blast* ,5 hit combo *makes 3 jabs to chest and makes a leg sweep and finishes with a stomp*
special abilities: reads moves quickly
Inventory: Same as Piccolos
Appearance: very much like Piccolo,but without hat and all the clothes are black...Smiles a lot big grin
Zeromus's stats:
Strength 30
Aglility 30
Endurance 25
Speed 35

I hope this is good enough...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 02:47 PM
Zeromus is currently offline Click here to Send Zeromus a Private Message Find more posts by Zeromus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DÆGGE

Namebig grinamga
Race:namek
Home planet:namek
Current planet:earth
4 start powers:volley attack: you are getting the enemy in the air and start with a serve an then pushing him up and then smash him right down

Bear attack:too smashes with your arms and then you grab him and bite him in the neck

Stone breaker:four fast punches one on the right chest one in the left chest one in the stomach and on in his head, 8 powerful kicks: the kicks are going in one in the right kne and one in the left two in the stomach two in the chest one on the chest and one in the head i think he are pretty done after that

Breath taking bomb: you are doing so the enemy lose his breath and then are jumping high in the air then you are throwing the enemy down to the ground when he hit it your landing with your kne in his stomach

Special abilities: good in close combat

Inventory:A sword, a cloak, and an sayajin armor

Apperance: an strong namek with a blue cloak and a longsword where it stands damga on the shelter, and he wear a green training suit.

Damgas stats:
strength 35
agillity 25
endurance 25
speed 35

ok dark rate it! big grin

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 05:14 PM
DÆGGE is currently offline Click here to Send DÆGGE a Private Message Find more posts by DÆGGE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

you guys both hve the species abilities wrong you guys have regeneration partial healing and whatever it has on the page with the speciesd abilities

well for now at least,

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 11:16 PM
DÆGGE

Name: Damga
Race:namek
Home planet:namek
Current planet:earth
4 start powers:volley attack: you are getting the enemy in the air and start with a serve an then pushing him up and then smash him right down

Bear attack:too smashes with your arms and then you grab him and bite him in the neck

Stone breaker:four fast punches one on the right chest one in the left chest one in the stomach and on in his head, 8 powerful kicks: the kicks are going in one in the right kne and one in the left two in the stomach two in the chest one on the chest and one in the head i think he are pretty done after that

Breath taking bomb: you are doing so the enemy lose his breath and then are jumping high in the air then you are throwing the enemy down to the ground when he hit it your landing with your kne in his stomach

Special abilities: regeneration

Inventory:A sword, a cloak, and an sayajin armor

Apperance: an strong namek with a blue cloak and a longsword where it stands damga on the shelter, and he wear a green training suit.

Damgas stats:
strength 35
agillity 25
endurance 25
speed 35

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:16 AM
DÆGGE is currently offline Click here to Send DÆGGE a Private Message Find more posts by DÆGGE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

ok you ar ein too late for the tourney bu tyou can still train!

well for now at least,

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:26 AM
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

can i join

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:06 AM
Jacob is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

yes make a character

well for now at least,

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:01 AM
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

Full name: Jacob
Species: Saiyan
HomePlanet: Vegeta
Current PLanet: Vegeta
4 starting powers: Speedy take down,Dragon Kick,flying takedown,knock-out punch,
Inventory: Saiyan Armor and Scouter,4,000
Apearance: Short black hair 6'0 165 sayin amor tail
Species Abilities:sayin powers ,tail weakness,natural fighter,full of pride,
Stregth:25
Agility:25
Endurance:25
Speed: 25

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:16 AM
Jacob is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

no more Saiyan spots left have to be something else

well for now at least,

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 06:36 AM
Zeromus

umm..was mine that character thing right?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:56 PM
Zeromus is currently offline Click here to Send Zeromus a Private Message Find more posts by Zeromus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

no wrong species abilities

well for now at least,

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 09:08 PM
Zeromus

Name: Zeromus
Race: namek
Home planet: Namek
Current Planet: Earth
4 starting powers: Triple spin kick*does three fast spin kicks*,Beatdown*kicks enemy in to air and then jump above the enemy and finish enemy with axe kick straight to balls roll eyes (sarcastic) *,Ki-blast *an ordinary ki-blast* ,5 hit combo *makes 3 jabs to chest and makes a leg sweep and finishes with a stomp*
special abilities:Regenerate
Inventory: Same as Piccolos
Appearance: very much like Piccolo,but without hat and all the clothes are black...Smiles a lot big grin
Zeromus's stats:
Strength 30
Aglility 30
Endurance 25
Speed 35

now??

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 07:17 PM
DarkDethbringer

yopu have opther Species abilities but whatever you can start

well for now at least,

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 10:27 PM
DarkDethbringer

there ar eall of these people trying to join the thread YOU JOIN HERE!!!!

well for now at least,

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 08:34 PM
DarkDethbringer

~everyone who has joined please post updated character sheets here with new moves pwoers apearences everything I am doing some now but who I do not do post it your self an dif you were in a training but did not finish before he tournament you hav eall o fth emoves but must post a flash back post of you learning it~~

well for now at least,

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:43 AM