KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Halo: Darkness Ascendant

Halo: Darkness Ascendant
Started by: Liquid_Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (63): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Huon
Video gamer

Huon got bored of standing there and knew they couldnt get it done as quick without a program like he had so he decided to go to the shooting range for a bit.After a brisk walk through the ship which was short he got to the range and picked up a rocket training gun.The UNSC didnt use real ammo in training area so they just used rubber and air pressure.All guns werent real weapons either.They were same look and feel on the outside but on the inside there was a air pressurizer and a destabilization thingy that made it seem like a real gun just with rubber bullets.And the targets were holograms that when shot would bleed and have thier attributes like speed and strength be drained a bit.After firing off 2 rubber rockets and killing a total of 5 elites and 13 grunts which was on the easy level as the training area was divided into consoles and you put difficulty and amount of enemies.Also scenarios can be reserved for squads in the main training area which was like a arena and rubber weapons with squads of marines shooting each other.Although this one was small it had a lot of cover.He went into it with 5 other marines and took a sim.

He and a marine went uip with snipers and "killed" a marine which really just made them have to wait 10 seconds before doing anything.Then Huon progressed and was killed with his body by a guy with a rocket launcher.Ten minutes later the sim was over and his team lost.

I'd like to thank all te lil people for helping me out!(A bunch of midgets come on the stage waving)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:07 AM
Huon is currently offline Click here to Send Huon a Private Message Find more posts by Huon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Garrison gave a look of satisfaction to how to "kid" acted like a gentleman. he made sure all the engines were good, then left. as he passed Ashwood, he said

"Ashwood, run a radar and weapons diagnostics, i'm going to talk to Captain Radgar about our position."

Haley nodded, and boarded the ship. Lt. Garrison walked to the bridge and saluted to Captain Radgar.

"Sir, is there any reason why Flores woke us up?"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:10 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huon
Video gamer

[]O and supa theres something wrong with your bio.The halo story takes place in 2550 so if your relatives have lived over 125 years each then im surprised.Just wanted to say that to ya.[]

I'd like to thank all te lil people for helping me out!(A bunch of midgets come on the stage waving)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:13 AM
Huon is currently offline Click here to Send Huon a Private Message Find more posts by Huon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

OOC: Yeah, i didn't want to take the time to figure out all the math smile

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:15 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huon
Video gamer

Huon walked over to the ending stage area and then left and walked slowly towards the bridge to speak to the cap'n.He saw the marine was there and stood nearby.He knew many captains as at his father's birthdays there were captains from all around.Huon wanted to be a captain but he wasnt able to make it and that made his father less proud of his son.But his father always loved huon but huon didnt really think so.Anyways huon waited his turn to talk.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:16 AM
Huon
Video gamer

[]O and if your wondering my characters dad is called Admiral Brigg's and hes in command of abouit 12 ships.I knew it was 8 but a admiral should have more.Maybe ill just have him own not too many ships but like maybe 20 and have 8 in drydock.

He has the following under his control.These are the ones in his current battle group

Ships:
6 cruisers
4 detroyers
1 carrier which has 112 longsword intercepts
1 flagship which is one of the mightiest in the fleet

His ships are at earth right now preparing to defend any colony.Might come in handy if we get in a bad situation or we want to have a big battle.ya know just for some more action later on.plot points etc.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:22 AM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

*is joining in, whether you like it or not stick out tongue *

Name: Jon Jameson
Known as: JJ

Race: Human

Appearance: The uniform he wears belonged to his late grandfather when he was in the Marines and Jon has kept it so he can take a little bit of him along on the missions (I'm not sure if the Marines would actually allow that, but I'll assume they would).

Personality: Friendly, though he does get into heated debates with most people. When on a mission, he always gets to the point when he speaks and never wastes time. Even though the Spartans may be smarter/faster/stronger than him, he still treats them as his peers.

History: Jon had always aspired to be a marine. In his family, all the way back to his great-great-grandfather, at least one of the sons in each generation has been in the marines. Apparently, Jon was the one to join this time. He has worked hard to get to the status of Lance Corporal and would be a Staff Sergeant if not for the fact that he gets into arguments with his superiors often. He wears his grandfather's old marine uniform because on the day he was accepted into the marines, his grandfather passed away. He wears it to show respect towards his grandfather and to remember him.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:24 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Jack tapped Flores's pedastel, she popped up. "Open the comm, I don't want to walk to the console."

"It's three feet away!"

"Yeah...but I dont want to anyways." He smiled.

"For someone as in as good of shape as you, you sure are lazy." She answered, but opened he comm anyways.

"Leutenant Garrison, Report to the bridge....now." Jack walked over the the console to switch channels, he heard Flores's outburst, "Razak, get your squad up here ASAP." He changed full ship comm, "Any Spartans that want to come to the bridge, be here soon." He moved back to the tactical screen.

Razak inhaled the rest of his food, "OK girls, you heard him, I want you up there in less than five seconds!"

[GTG]

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:24 AM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Garrison arrived at the bridge. he stood at attention and saluted.

"Yes Captain?"

Garrison had always respected the Captain, serving with him since he got his wings. he noticed the young pilot behind him.

Last edited by supatroopa286 on Sep 8th, 2005 at 01:28 AM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:26 AM
Huon
Video gamer

[]seeya.me n supa will introduce ourselves to each other.[]

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:26 AM
Huon
Video gamer

Huons said no and walked with The marine.

"So i hear were gunna fight soon.Also theres supposedly a spartan on this ship.wanna go meet him?"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:27 AM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

JJ overhears Huon's statement and walks up to him. He says, "Really... a Spartan. I want to see if they live up to all the hype. Where is he?"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:31 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huon
Video gamer

Huon:I dunno.pop said that theres one.Ya ever hear of Admiral Briggs?Hes my dad.one of the best.If there is a spartan onboard they're gunna be in the cryo room.

He then started to go a bit quicker and went down the hallway into the cryo bay and then he sliced his keycard inside a slot and the door turned from dark red to bright green and he walked into the cryo bay and saw the spartan near the back of the room.He ran over and looked at the huge godlike soldier.He knew he couldnt open the case but he just wanted to shake the spartans hand.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:35 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Garrison overheard Briggs. He couldn't beleive that he had admiral Brigg's little boy on his wing. He didn't want to babysit anyone, Admiral's son or not. He thought about the Spartans; the myths of Master Chief's feats on the first Halo, the defense of Reach. He actually saw Master Chief at New Mombasa when he deployed Sergeant Johnson and a Scorpion on a bridge. he also knew that Spartans were Covenant Magnets.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:40 AM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

After hearing the name Briggs, he says, "I know him quite well. He's the guy who didn't approve of my grandpa's uniform and got me demoted from Corporal to Lance Corporal. And you're his son?" Following Huon into the room, JJ looked at the Spartan. After staring for a few seconds, he remarked, "Not as intimidating as I heard they are..."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:43 AM
Huon
Video gamer

Huon noticed the marines face when he said he was brigg's boy.

"You wont have to babysit me.Hell for all my dad knows i might be dead.He sendes me e-mails about every mission and ill send him emails about my weeks anmd months on this ship.He says there are covenant.And that the planet got glassed.Just remember i have a dad who outranks you and that i coul;d report anything you do that could harm the war effort.....(a few seconds later)...Just kidding.I wont report you to anyone.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:43 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Garrison wondered how the kid could read his mind. he turned his attention back to the captain and Saluted.

"Sir?"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:46 AM
Huon
Video gamer

Huon had always hated it when marines and people babysat him cause he was son of a admiral and knew a lot of info grunts and even commanders didnt.He remembered on a battle somewhere when he was a marine another marine threw huon down while he was shooting at a elite and the marine took a shot to the head with a plasma rifle.Huon caused the death of a fellow marine just because he was a son of a admiral.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:48 AM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

JJ starts talking about his father, since Huon's talking about his. "My father, Staff Sergeant Thomas Jameson, dropped out about a year ago. Now he's in software design, working for Microsoft. I get the newest versions of Windows for free," he says with a chuckle.

Huon
Video gamer

[]the captains at the bridge and liquid fire had to leave[]