KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Halo: Darkness Ascendant

Halo: Darkness Ascendant
Started by: Liquid_Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (63): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

Garrison too got bored trying to talk to the sniper, so he walked towards the garage with Briggs as he told him about the Spartans, and how they were abducted at a young age. Garrison showed his ID to a marine, and got into a warthog (I assume we are on a a ship like the POA?) Briggs got into the passenger seat. As Lt.Garrison drove up the "spine" of The Iron Fist, he said,

"Go ahead Private, tell me more about the Spartan's training."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 09:55 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

[] Actually following Halo lore there is no actuall fact said to disproove my Spartan, read the bio its very creative, also you can be a spartan, but I have people who asked a long time ago so until they are cleared those slots are considered full. This is a proto exloration vessel, very small. One tank, eight hogs, 2 of each kind, and 6 pelicans. And one company of marines, thats 180 marines, 18 squads.[]

Flores (Floor-ez) eyed the captian, "You do realise both pilots arrived and left?" She asked.

"Yes, but the marines are in a brawl right now, and I need them all to tell them their needed information." He opened the comm, "Were in slip space, before you follow the following and want you all in the caf, as well as Ten, he's going on the mission. OK everyone who got my message get to the bridge ASAP, if you marines don't show up I will personally see to that. Get me?" He closed the comm.

[]Huon why did you tell people not to be Spartans?[]

Ten moved to the caff, it would take some time to get there, he was on the other end of the Iron Fist. Someone stared as he walked by, "Don't stare, salute. Now get back to work before I tell Jack you were gawking at me."


__________________

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Sep 9th, 2005 at 12:25 AM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 12:18 AM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

Garrison got the message and arrived at the end of the very small access road going through the ship. he got out and ran to the bridge. he arrived and saluted to the Captain.

"Sir, Lt. Garrison of Kilo-619, Sierra wing commander, reporting for briefing."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 12:30 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

Jack returned the salute, "At ease Lieutenant." He nodded as Garrison relaxed slightly, "I need your wing to take Sierra and Bravo squads down to Diagona when we arrive. Also I want you to baby sit that Admirals lil boy, I dont want some rich kid messing up my mission. I don't think there are any Covenant there, but we follow protocoll. Get to the caff El T, it will be about twenty min before the marines arrive. Clear? Where's your Co? Ashwood."

[]I don't think Lieutenant Major is a rank there, not in infantry.[]


__________________

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 12:33 AM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blood_Flower
Everything Inside Screams

Gender: Male
Location: Camden Town, UK

[ Alright, Can I be Major? ]


__________________

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 12:36 AM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

[]Major is alot higher than people think, and as a Sniper you would not be promoted to major. Major is almost a Colonel. I would reccomend Staff or Gunnery Sergeant.[]


__________________

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 12:38 AM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blood_Flower
Everything Inside Screams

Gender: Male
Location: Camden Town, UK

He looked at the soldier who had entered his bunk. He looked up towards him and did not care too get up and salute. " Nothing. " Blitz said in a low voice, hoping he didn't here him. He continued to polish his gun even more shinier.

[ Short, sorry. Writer's block.. ]


__________________

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 12:41 AM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blood_Flower
Everything Inside Screams

Gender: Male
Location: Camden Town, UK

[ Alright, I'll just be Gunnery Sergeant. Sorry, I'm new into this whole Halo RPG thing and don't know alot about it. Just got the game. >_> ]


__________________

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 12:42 AM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

[]We're using actuall ranks though.[]

Ten entered the caff, stopping at the doorway, slowly noise died out and all eyes averted to him. "Last person I see staring at me gets to take me on in the simulator." He said, and made his way across the caff.


__________________

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 12:46 AM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

Garrison walked to the Caff with The Captain.

"She's preparing my Pelican. Sir, what are we going onto Diagona for? And also sir, i cant efficently run my 6 pelicans if i have to watch baby Briggs. Can you just have him assigned to the Marines?"

Garrison asked with a pressing voice, intentionally not trying to conceal his eagerness to find out the point of this excursion.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 12:49 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

"We lost contact with the colony...again...the communicator probably got hit by an asteroid or something again. We're going down to fix it, the armed escort is only procedure. Talk about Briggs like that again and I'll tell the brass. Get me?" Jack eyed Garisson intently.


__________________

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 12:50 AM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

"Ye-Yes Sir! But i Seriously wont be able to pay more attention to him than any other pilot. Have your Marines and anyone else heading down get to the hangar ASAP. By the time they arrive, we'll be able to depart."

Garrison left with a salute and proceded to the hangar. he went into his Pelican and smiled as Haleyhad al ready set up the whole wing for flight.

"ready when you are sir."

Garrison nodded, then said on his head-set.

"Okay Sierra wing, sound off. Kilo-619 good."

--Zulu-746 good--
--Fox-327 good--
--Romeo-918 good--
--Lima-533 good--
---------

"Bravo-890, where are you? damnit, that's Brigg's 'can. forget him. everyone, get ready."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 01:00 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Gender: Male
Location:

OOC: Wait... What squad am I in?


__________________

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 01:06 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

<I dunno, pick one of the squads L.F. said was going into the pelicans.

i gotta turn in for the night. c ya tommorow smile

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 01:12 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huon
Video gamer

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Behind you...

Huon ran into the pelican bay and got into his pelican and then waited for the pre-flight checkout.All seemed clear.After a few moments he went over to he ship the marine was in and said "Dont look after me or else ill shoot you down." he meant it as sarcasm but huon hated to be babysat.He was fully capable of taking care of himself.Then he got back into his pelicans cockpit and waited froi his marines.Huon knew he would give anything to go on the ground.He waited for his marines silently

[]I told people not to be spartans cause i thought u said we were follwoing traditional lore and there was only the chief.Sry!!!!Also im get my pelican shot down by 2 covenant banshees.Ill escape with 4 marines and a pretty good amoutn of ammo.We will crash into a colony factory and then escape through a sewege system and from ther ei dunno.[]


__________________
To all my friends!!!
Supatrooper-For playing with me. smile
Liquid_fire-For playing with me and teaching me how to rp better smile

I'd like to thank all te lil people for helping me out!(A bunch of midgets come on the stage waving)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 02:05 AM
Huon is currently offline Click here to Send Huon a Private Message Find more posts by Huon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huon
Video gamer

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Behind you...

Huon signed in and he got a warthog attached to his pelican and a squad of marines and then got ready to fly.


__________________
To all my friends!!!
Supatrooper-For playing with me. smile
Liquid_fire-For playing with me and teaching me how to rp better smile

I'd like to thank all te lil people for helping me out!(A bunch of midgets come on the stage waving)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 02:06 AM
Huon is currently offline Click here to Send Huon a Private Message Find more posts by Huon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huon
Video gamer

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Behind you...

HUon reviewed the mission briefing and then identified the landing target.His marine then loaded their weapons and huon clicked the button to detach his pelican from the holding pods.Then he closed up the back door and then rehatched it to make sure it was secure.He didnt want the air to go away and blowing up his pelican inspace because there was a little mini hole that killed 13 marines scenario.He then waited for the docked door to open up so he could descend.

[]i gotta go to school.Control my char but remember his pelican will get shot down or something if theres covenant.I want to get shot down.There will be 5 marine survivors and my pelican will be totally destroyed.Also the warthog on my pelican will be detached right before i crash so itll be a long ways out but itll be somewhere over turned with a guass cannon on the back of it.So thats the plan.[]


__________________
To all my friends!!!
Supatrooper-For playing with me. smile
Liquid_fire-For playing with me and teaching me how to rp better smile

I'd like to thank all te lil people for helping me out!(A bunch of midgets come on the stage waving)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 12:45 PM
Huon is currently offline Click here to Send Huon a Private Message Find more posts by Huon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Gender: Male
Location:

After being called to join up with the rest of Bravo squad, JJ arrived at the pelican, ready to go. Multiple clips for his sniper rifle, which was resting on his shoulder, hung from seemingly random places.


__________________

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 01:44 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

the doors opened, and Garrison, with Bravo Squad within his pelican, departed from The Iron Fist, along with 3 other pelicans. they flew into the atmosphere of the planet and slowly descended down to the surface. they touched down at around 1/2 a mile from the colony. The marines hopped out, and Zulu-746 and Fox-327 departed back for the ship, while Kilo-619 and Bravo-890 remained for air-support.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 06:58 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

[]Hmm. you people seem to forget we are still in slip space, the capt said prep for departure, not actually to depart.[]

"Coming out of slip space soon Captain." Flores stated. Jack stirred slightly, but showed no other response.

Ten looked over the Marines in Sierra squad, "Your with me, we go to the bridge...now." He said before walking out the other side off the caf and moving towards the bridge.


__________________

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 08:20 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 01:30 AM.
Pages (63): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Halo: Darkness Ascendant

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.