KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Halo: Darkness Ascendant

Halo: Darkness Ascendant
Started by: Liquid_Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (63): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
[]Hmm. you people seem to forget we are still in slip space, the capt said prep for departure, not actually to depart.[]

"Coming out of slip space soon Captain." Flores stated. Jack stirred slightly, but showed no other response.

Ten looked over the Marines in Sierra squad, "Your with me, we go to the bridge...now." He said before walking out the other side off the caf and moving towards the bridge.

oops, sorry

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 08:28 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huon
Video gamer

Huon went onto the comm "Sir,i have a bad feeling about this mission."

Huon kept comm on as he told his marines they got some more time to get ready.He told them to make sure ammo was secure.

[]I got a idea.Make the place be like all glassed and stuff.This would make for large open area warfare and since the glass is slippery vehicles wouldnt work so well.Also sniping would be good.Other than this i have a idea that the covenant had ton have thier ship leave and covenant troops are stationed there for the humans that will come.just ideas.[]

I'd like to thank all te lil people for helping me out!(A bunch of midgets come on the stage waving)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 09:05 PM
Huon is currently offline Click here to Send Huon a Private Message Find more posts by Huon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

[]If the planet is glassed we would not be dumb enough to actually land, we'd leave very quick.[]

Ten walked into the bridge and snapped into a salute, "Captain." Behind him Sierra squad followed suit.

Jack turned around, "Ah Ten, I would assume you want to go on this mission, even though the possibility of Covenant contact is low. Its a chance... At ease."

"Your correct sir." Ten said still standing sharply. "But I think Razak should retain command of his marines."

"I had no intention of giving you command Ten." Jack said.

"Understood sir, when do we depart?" Ten moved his eyse from the bulkhead to Jacks face, although only a minisucle movement of his helmet betrayed the move.

"Soon enough, get Garrison and Briggs, they are your pilots. Bravo squad (KindDubya and Blood Flower you are in Bravo squad, its the only other one going down) will be with Briggs, Sierra will drop with Garrison. Understood?"

"Clear sir. Normal squad armaments?" Razak asked.

"Yes normal whatever. Dismissed. Good luck." Jack turned back to the tactical screen.

"Ok people you heard him, get dressed her armed double time." Razak turned to his men, "Get going." They all walked briskly out of the bridge. Ten remained behind. "Captain why do you want me to go?"

Jack sighed, "I don't feel right about this. Your dismissed."

"Sir, yessir!" Ten almost snapped another salute, but stopped and left the room.

Squad layout:

Two fire teams. One: Two PFC's carry Battle Rifles, Lance Corporal carries Assault rifle, , and the Corporal Carries an Assault Rifle or Battle Rifle.

Two: One: Two PFC's carry Battle Rifles, Lance Corporal carries Assault rifle, , and the Corporal Carries an Assault Rifle or Battle Rifle.

Sergeants head the group, usually a normal Sergeant and a Staff Sergeant. (Sierra squad lost a man)

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Sep 9th, 2005 at 09:35 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 09:30 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Troop Commander - Zanolar
Holy Flame: Commander – Drakon
Gold Valour: Commander – Shokha

“Are we ready?” Drakon spoke with Shokha over the communicator. Both of them wore bright ornate gold armour, symbolizing their rank.

”Yes, perfectly so. The humans primitive sensors will not be able to detect our probe hidden in the dust clouds, and both our ships are hiding behind the mass shadows of this pathetic planet’s moons, they will not detect us until it is too late.” Shokha spoke with much pride…and ignorance. He was young, newly promoted. He was over confident.

”Don’t underestimate the humans resolve Shokha; they have won many battles despite their disadvantage. However this battle is already won. I shall contact you when they arrive, I am in position to detect their initial entry...not you.” He tapped the holographic console, cutting communication. “Zanolar, prepare yourself, the humans will arrive momentarily.”

On the planet Zanolar grunted, “Take your positions, activate camo, do not reveal yourselves until I give the order. The humans will not be able to see us while we are so well concealed, even without the active camo detection would be unlikely.”
Take that to heart, the Covenant will remain unseen until they attack.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 10:49 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huon
Video gamer

[]Darn wanted to crash into the ground.Cool i ended up in liquidfires statement at the bottom of his posts.It says

"Huon:For being so young smile"

Whats that supposed to mean anyways?[]

Huon sat in his pelican and checked his low range sensors and there wasnt anything in the area of the planet.The planet looked like it had been glassed bu he knew it had a lot of clouds so all was good probably.But he knew that if it was glassed to only cover would be any barricades made out of destroyed things.And the huge mounts which were tall but very rounded.And also when a planet is glassed vehiclular warfare is a bit hampered.Along with the large open areas.He had once fought a fight like this on a planet.There were many snipers who hid behind the large mounds with camo abd would take out a lot of marines.He hoped his pelican wouldnt crash...

I'd like to thank all te lil people for helping me out!(A bunch of midgets come on the stage waving)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 11:35 PM
Huon is currently offline Click here to Send Huon a Private Message Find more posts by Huon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

[]....still in slipspace dude[]

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 11:42 PM
Huon
Video gamer

[]Well im getting confused 'ere.Also what doed
"Huon:For being so young smile" mean???[]

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 11:56 PM
Nola_One
Omega

[Okay I'm sorry it's takin so long for me to get in this I will get my Bio ready, of course im going to be Nuron and i take this is after the other RPG. Any way I'm aboard in secret though TEN shouldn't be surpise when I show up hehe. P.S. What's Glassed?]

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 03:36 AM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nola_One
Omega

Name: Nuron

Known as: Nuron

Race: Classified Human Test Unit: PsyCore

Appearance: Eyes change colour for optimal vision enhancements, pail skins, swimmer like body (only agile not very much a super heavy weight), swift walking stance, always looking at people like they are test subjects, or expendable items, Chameleon like armour, very shady man.

Personality: Very little, in terms of human emotion, always thinking, always keeping to the plan, TEN is trying to change his ways but still a very obvious grudge towards Nuron still. Very mysterious, analytical ideas and attitude.

History:
[well this is just off the other rpg and yeah I might have a few more of these I like the way they express the charater, sorry if it don’t match exactly to the History of TEN]

PsyCore.
– Secret Military Project off the record,
OBJECTIVE: Use prototype design technologies to improve military efficiency,
CLASSIFICATION: Unknown
DIRECTOR: Unknown

Report 000-000-020-137 of Psycore Officer Nuron
SECURITY CLEARANCE: All
SUPERIOR OFFICER: Unknown
OBJECTIVE: Survey test subjects in COMPLETE UNAWARNESS and report self-status with reports.

This is Nuron sending report 000-000-020-137, the first Spartan of the test subjects survived the Neural enhancement (Zero), his condition is coming around to excellent, the NANITE probes should have no problem penetrating the blood stream and co-coordinate super-strength, improved agility and visual enhancement, though the Spartan Suits don’t seem to co-operate outside normal Spartan abilities, we therefore are having to make AI programs for every test subject, with safety systems to prevent a so called “Overload Theory”, ideas are in the works. In the mean while I have been chosen as the best Non-Spartan in the Corps for the Neuron enhancement, though due to my lack of the ability to have an AI, or already “Stimulated Body” I will have a New brain cortex replace my organic one, my neural pathways will then be super-charged with prototype enhancers, though my body will not possess much more in terms of strength, I will have extreme accuracy, agility and a I.Q. quite high (all in theory until after the procedure). After the operation (if non-fatal) I will still possess my memories but not be affected by emotions due to our lack of information on how to recreate them. TWO and THREE are being prepared for direct NANITE implants into their blood streams, one male, and one female. Because the Neural enhancements don’t improve our subjects enough to our satisfactory requirements we have set it for Marine Corps. Use Only (if I, Nuron, survive the initial test, and the Spartan program is completed on schedule to fund the addition support from military officials).

Report 000-000-020-142 of Psycore Officer Nuron
OBJECTIVE: Survey test subjects in COMPLETE UNAWARNESS and report self-status with reports.

This is Nuron sending report 000-000-020-142, my initial operation was successful and all was complete according to plan, my cortex has been replaced, my neural pathways are completely and noticeably improved, from movement, speech, speed writing, and hand-eye co-ordination are at an all time high, I am now probably the closest humanity has to an android, though an AI can still interface with a computer better, I am able to do the same except I am limited by my body’s capabilities. I also have been given optical genetic implants that have a direct link into my “new” central brain cortex because my organic brain tissue was unable to support such impulses of electric surges, it spans as far as the known wave lengths in the human studies. Test subjects FOUR is still stable and seems that she will pull through, FIVE and SIX’s GENETIC NANITES (with a main computer wired into the AI) seem to be becoming to self-suffiecnt and therefore the genetic core memories of their AIs are being terminated and FIVE and SIX will be “removed” from the project and disposed of. SEVEN, EIGHT, and NINE are all being put into the operation room for the trial test of the new reversed engineered NANITES with a pulse safety power drain for their AIs to use if their power levels exceed our estimated limits before our now proven “Overload Limit”, THREE was our true example of proven powerful NANITES until we realized how easily they over compensated and therefore losing the subject in a violent self-contained Thunderstorm, the NANTIES were working to no limit (as we thought that the Spartan’s brain and AI could control them), but unfortunately the subject went critical on the test field and had to be terminated, on site. SEVEN, EIGHT, and NINE will be set at the three different levels we believe are appropriate limits, SEVEN – Low intensity field NANIES, EIGHT – Non-modified NANITES, NINE – Super-charged NANTIES. I have no expected survival times in the test units; these are merely trial and error operations.

Report 000-000-020-146 of Psycore Officer Nuron

This is Nuron sending report 000-000-020-146, TEN has been successfully through all operations and is at our optimum design requirements, ZERO and FOUR who survived their initial testing are now being “upgraded to TEN’s capabilities, ELVEN is our subject that we will be in line after FOUR is finished and then once TWELVE through FIFTEEN are complete we will bring our results to the attention of the other Agencies and incorporate these techniques into the 4th Generation Spartan. I will be heading out onto the field with ZERO, FOUR, TEN, and ELVEN once their preparation are complete, they know that they will be under watch, but not by me. I have completed all task and am also increasing my abilities by learning and studying new thing, and history, I am almost you could call a library of humanity, and know a thing or two about everything or two about everything, my memory cortex is vastly expanding creating pressures on my skull occasionally, but they seem to be non life threatening as my skull seem to be growing in thickness to compensate, for all the unnatural growth (some of the Psycore scientist believe it to be what would happen be a normal person gain such knowledge).

Report 000-000-020-149 of Psycore Officer Nuron

This is Nuron sending report 000-000-020-149, subject TWELVE had to be terminated due to war measures in our sector, Covenant Fleets have been patrolling our area for 3 days, the Core has decided that it is only logical to freeze the program until a new base of operations can be secured. So we left the bodies, of earlier subjects, all hardware, and equipment, TWELVE to FIFTEEN are now left in the base as casualties of war. We destroyed the base as a distraction to pass the patrols and escape to separate hiding locations, The Surviving subjects were paired and sent on different marine ships to engage enemy units while I continue observation and send these reports back to the scientist to study the progress. I am currently on A Ship TEN [out of character: ZERO was lost on the ring on the earlier Halo RPG], ELEVEN and FOUR are on the Predator, which has been stationed to earth to defend against the enemy. I am serving as a Scout on the ship with TEN, though the Captain doesn’t like me wearing sunglasses (but he doesn’t know what behind them either), and my pail skin is also a big attraction, but my authority is answered when he realizes I have full access to all security, and therefore attention is kept minimal.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 03:38 AM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nola_One
Omega

Nuron got up, cracked his neck, showered, put on his special armour (set it to just storm grey no camo), put on his shades and headed out into the hallway. His mind was swirling in thoughts he was getting that feeling, his emotions were giving off those faint signals of humanity, the people in the hall stared as they passed Nuron and went among their business. He search through his mind for the routine of today...... we are arriving today, TEN might find out I'm aboard, the Captain wanted a meeting, have to assist the engine crew with those new gravity harnesses (quietly). He made it to the mess room, "Same nourishment packs?" Nuron said in a emotionless tone to the chef, he looked away in dissatisfaction as Nuron ate it in a few bites and left the garbage at the door.

The Ship was getting a work out, Nuron could see the stresses in the hallway columns with his eyes, though nothing to worry about it was normal, just that he doesn't like to see uncertainty in a ship but then again Nuron didn't like small ships in the first place. The Captain was busy informing the crew of mission prerequisites, Nuron knew about everything as soon as TEN got on board, after all it's his job. "Captain-"
Nuron started "Yes Nuron" Captain started, "I wanted to see if any more information could be available for me to approve, or guarantee this, side-quest mission of yours. Look I don't know where your authority comes from but if you have done anything to harm this ship or it's computer you wi-" "I'm sorry but I have not done anything to any of your technology," Nuron added, "besides I'm only following another's path and no I cannot say anything more, by now I am sure you know I am not in the profiles of Secret Ops. but I am Classified when you search for me now I know you hate being left "out of the loop" but for everyone's sake please don't prolong our confrontations." Nuron turned for the door, "Oh and Nuron..." Nuron stopped in mid step "Yeah Captain?" "Tell me when those engine fools get their act together." Nuron headed down the hallway.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 04:08 AM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

[]Jack is not the kind of person to belate his subordinates. Huon when i say your young I mean your young..[]

Ten walked into the hangar, he looked around, "GARRISON!" He shouted.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 01:04 PM
Huon
Video gamer

Huon who was sitting in his pelican while it was still in docking stage opened the door and looked out to see a spartan standing there.Huon couldnt belive there was a spartan onboard.He had never seen one in combat and his brother did but he died on earth.He quickly got off the pelican and slowly walked towards the spartan.

"Sir,Garrison is in the pelican over there!" *points to Garrisons pelican*

Then Huon ran back and closed the door making sure it was all latched and then he sat down again.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 01:36 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

"Right then. BRAVO SQUAD, GET IN BRIGGS PELICAN (Blood Flower and King Dubya ur in bravo squad, onlt two squads so you two get one of ur own.) Ten ran across the hangar and jumped into Garrison's bird, "Where's our ace?" He asked.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 07:12 PM
Nola_One
Omega

Nuron made his way to the engine room, most marines were now in the hanger with the pelicans, He was looking over the routines of ELEVEN and FOUR, nothing new, they kept it low key, but still after my last visit with them they seem to be more and more like TEN, maybe they would be better off staying together, that way TEN would not turn back to this emotional stage of childish behavior, and the other two will not be comprimised. Nuron wrote out the idea on his report and put in his pad in his pocket, to transmit later.

He made it to the engine room, the fools glancing checks on the main systems, they've been without action too long, one good shot from a Covenat cruiser and the engines could be disabled if it hit one of the exterior secondary exhaust shafts. "Ok people I want this work area clean if I'm going to help you guys with anything that way you might see some obvious PROBLEMS!" Nuron said, and the all too easy work began for Nuron to wip the engine crew back into shape, "I hate night crews..."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 07:52 PM
Huon
Video gamer

[]Just remember i am going to crash land so id tell them.[]

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 08:22 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

][Your going to crash land? Were not gonna get shot at remember? You must be a REALLY bad pilot if you crash. Remember that the Covenant dont shoot until ordered, and both ships are hiding behind the planets moons.[]

"Coming out of slip space now captain." Flores said.

"OK." He cliked on the comm. "Ok men, you now your duties get to it double time."

Both covenant captains voiced the same thing, "The humans are here."

Drakon looked over towards one of his inferiors, “Keep our ship behind the Moon, the humans sensors cannot penetrate an entire planetary body.” His gold armour sparkled as he turned, “Inform Zanolar that he should expect a message soon on the tight band frequency, the Humans will also not be able to detect that either. They know nothing of our presence. Not yet. They will realize it…when they start dying.” He smiled.

Zanolar grunted, his silver(white?) armour hidden under his camo.“Set your comm. Systems to this frequency, “He said, transmitting the data to the ground troops scattered through out the area. “All chatter will remain on this frequency.” He turned to his second in command, who wore black armour. “Command of the right Acolytes is yours Treodan.”

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Sep 10th, 2005 at 08:57 PM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 08:50 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

The captain looked over the view screen, he turned to his officers, “Scan the system for any Covenant, Flores, you scan too.” He walked over to one of the new ensigns, looking over his shoulder at his console. “This isn’t standard layout crew member, is type 3.” The crew member nodded slightly, “Not your fault ensign, mine. I should have told you that.”

”Nothing detected.” Flores stated before moving onto something else. Jack nodded walking back to his place. “I’ve got nothing on these sensors either.” Rang his lieutenant. Jack nodded again, “As I thought, there’s nothing here.” Some just doesn’t feel right though.

Gunnery Sergeant Razak walked into the hangar, followed by his squad. “Which ones Garrison’s?” One of them asked. Razak pointed, “That one, with the Spartan in it. Lets go.” He walked over to Ten. “Reporting as ordered SIR!” He said, snapping a salute.

Ten saluted back, “Carry on.” A few of the marines climbed into the pelican, “Any questions Sergeant?” He asked hopping down beside him, a metal thud echoed into the ships hangar. He saw two marines, a Lance Corporal and a PFC take a step back. He brought his attention back to the sarge. The light travelling along his visor as he turned.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 09:08 PM
Huon
Video gamer

[] sad i wanted to crash.ya think my pelican could like have to circle the LZ and look for covenant and then they attack and after that they shoot at my ship and then i crash and only a few marines survive.We could crash land into like some big residental complex unless the planet is glassed[]

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 10:05 PM
Huon
Video gamer

As huon sat he saw the hangar bay go from the usual bluish vortexy look tyo normal space.He though the look was amazing.He then unlocked his pelican from the locking bands and then his pelican fell a few feet but then gained the feet back.From there he made sure his gun was loaded and he engaged the red button which put on a light in the main cabin saying to hold on.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 11:50 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

[]If you really want to crash looking for covies wont work, member that they dont want to fire until they can kill everyone, also the planet aint glassed we would have noticed. Crashing when coming back to the ship is possible, but not while landing.[]

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 12:33 AM